PDA

View Full Version : What's going on developemt wise devs ?

Xxxarbiterxxx
02-21-2021, 03:15 PM
I was just wondering what's going to be done rn with star ledgens as a whole are we going to be expecting the return of things like 2x xp days or the e6 vanity purchase anytime soon id really like to drop some money for anything worth while like that and have something happen we can't keep farming everyday with our market jacked up to the moon also can the plat to credits price be adjusted to combat the market inflation .in arcane ledgens the ratio is 1-1 with plat to credits but ours is severely reduced to like 3/8ths . I'm hoping for some time of response but not much at least a yes or no we still play ya know

Hardrush
02-21-2021, 04:50 PM
I was just wondering what's going to be done rn with star ledgens as a whole are we going to be expecting the return of things like 2x xp days or the e6 vanity purchase anytime soon id really like to drop some money for anything worth while like that and have something happen we can't keep farming everyday with our market jacked up to the moon also can the plat to credits price be adjusted to combat the market inflation .in arcane ledgens the ratio is 1-1 with plat to credits but ours is severely reduced to like 3/8ths . I'm hoping for some time of response but not much at least a yes or no we still play ya know"God hear you" amen

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

Jedibombom
02-21-2021, 07:56 PM
"God hear you" amen

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o TapatalkJedi here yes i seen the Auction prices i agree too steep i hope they bring out Big Luck Hats this March and Naplams i gonna try and buy some [emoji6] i a long time buyer of platinum.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk