PDA

View Full Version : PvP Suggestion

Odemus
04-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Would like to make a pvp suggestion. As it is now, when one team is down too many players the gates go up until more players join. I have been in too many situations where this actually hurts the team it's intended to help. For example my team will have two players to their three or four and I will either get stuck in their flag room dying or worse, just miss them as they make it past the raised gate in the nick of time, locking me out of the chance to return my own flag. I suggest that in addition to raising the gates you also reset the flags. This way the match can restart on equal terms.

Blaquehaaart
04-20-2012, 03:40 AM
It's not going up because of the player count. Someone is hitting the switch to make it go up.

Odemus
04-20-2012, 06:59 AM
It's not going up because of the player count. Someone is hitting the switch to make it go up.

Oh wow I did not know this. Guess I look stupid. Tons of matches and I never noticed a switch. I've chatted with a few people who thought the same thing I did.

Zerious
04-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Oh wow I did not know this. Guess I look stupid. Tons of matches and I never noticed a switch. I've chatted with a few people who thought the same thing I did.

i still would say automatic respawns (without a death) would be ideal. (flag drops, etc etc)