PDA

View Full Version : 10B Ice Golem Frank Set Raffle

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 09:16 AM
Once everyone loses in Akrips raffle you can join my raffle

1st Place- Arcane armor 3%Str (Valued at 69m by Excile

2nd Place- Lepre Para Pendant (Valued at 2 frank vests by Marsu4u

3rd Place- Dragon sword 300%Gl(Valued at and Ice golem set by both Excile and Marsu4u)

Tickets will be starting at 50m a piece!! wont start raffle until i receive 900-1000 entries thanks

Rich_rogue
02-22-2021, 09:22 AM
Im join !!!! Where can give u my money?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
02-22-2021, 09:23 AM

3rd Place- Dragon sword 300%Gl(Valued at and Ice golem set by both Excile and Marsu4u)

Tickets will be starting at 50m a piece!! wont start raffle until i receive 900-1000 entries thanks

Hi, considering you want us to pay 50m for each entry, it basically means you earn 50b with this raffle (if you get 1000 entries) I guess you thought we were less smart.. this ain’t a real life lottery, dummy...

@remiem this is considered gambling, knowing it ain’t legal in all countries, I smell a scam outhere..

Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 09:25 AM
Hi, considering you want us to pay 50m for each entry, it basically means you earn 50b with this raffle (if you get 1000 entries) I guess you thought we were less smart.. this ain’t a real life lottery, dummy...

@remiem this is considered gambling, knowing it ain’t legal in all countries, I smell a scam outhere..

Good luck :)

its a sarcasm lol -.-

ThreadPolice
02-22-2021, 09:26 AM
its a sarcasm lol -.-

Ah, my bad then, I did not read the thread of the other guy :) nvm my comment [emoji16]

aquilez
02-22-2021, 09:29 AM
Where can join

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Bbking
02-22-2021, 09:35 AM
Ahh, when starting?

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 09:46 AM
Marsu there was a video on your channel that was titled something stupid about locks i dont remember what it was though.

Anyways in the video you had 3 differents in the video in the same party and you used it to open locks. So youre telling me if i go out and buy 3 devices and do all the plat offers then transfer the items to my main account its not considered plat farming? So if you deny this it means everyone is allowed to plat farm like this?

My response to Marsuu because other thread got closed.

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 09:50 AM
Also marsu you care to explain this? Arent you really close to Excile and you guys always talk in discord every day? Youre okay with him doing stuff like this? You talk the same way behind camera like him? Ur still gonna be friends with this guy because you dont care?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210222/73a8cb4972cfa2e43d12d36d01830a0e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210222/0e7b1a9a1a898efe1a63b500d143efdc.jpg

QuaseT
02-22-2021, 09:52 AM
Wonder what happens if, hypothetically speaking, all those players who lost, report the guy (from the other thread) who hosted the "event". Having hundreds of reports of people giving him millions, with screenshot proof, does certainly not look good to the support team.

marsu4u
02-22-2021, 09:54 AM
Wonder what happens if, hypothetically speaking, all those players who lost, report the guy (from the other thread) who hosted the "event". Having hundreds of reports of people giving him millions, with screenshot proof, does certainly not look good to the support team.

Its a good thing that its all on a recorded livestream then I guess :)

Saint Jaffo
02-22-2021, 09:55 AM

Hey Ferb! I know what we are gonna do today!

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 09:58 AM

event shouldnt happen at first place its the same analogy as derby. "Raffle" lol when infact hes hosting gambling.

"But sir dynasty, no one forced them to pay the ticket" ofc as I reiterated your fishing for newbie players and the whales will eat them all in the end. whales I mean are those who can buy 20+ ticket. pity to the new players fall under false advertising!

marsu4u
02-22-2021, 09:59 AM
Also marsu you care to explain this? Arent you really close to Excile and you guys always talk in discord every day? Youre okay with him doing stuff like this? You talk the same way behind camera like him? Ur still gonna be friends with this guy because you dont care?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210222/73a8cb4972cfa2e43d12d36d01830a0e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210222/0e7b1a9a1a898efe1a63b500d143efdc.jpg

Tbf that IGN I had a go at him for & hes his own person so he is the one you should talk to about this!

QuaseT
02-22-2021, 10:00 AM
Its a good thing that its all on a recorded livestream then I guess :)Ah yes, Im sure the support will watch it and say its alright then ;)

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 10:01 AM
Tbf that IGN I had a go at him for & hes his own person so he is the one you should talk to about this!

dont you have pity to the players? who gave even their only precious items to enter? their ebon aegis, their desire set? all their arsenal for the embelish 100m 200m 300m? shame on you!

marsu4u
02-22-2021, 10:08 AM
dont you have pity to the players? who gave even their only precious items to enter? their ebon aegis, their desire set? all their arsenal for the embelish 100m 200m 300m? shame on you!

With all due respect you are trying to cause unnecessary drama, we clearly explained that its a raffle where only a few people win & enter at your own risk, if someone chooses to spend their items or gold whatever on the raffle who are you to come on here and complain about it trying to play the "shame on you" drama card.
Nobody who entered the raffle had any issues & everyone was a good sport however its only a handful of people like yourself that are stirring up this drama on the forums!

Rich_rogue
02-22-2021, 10:14 AM
With all due respect you are trying to cause unnecessary drama, we clearly explained that its a raffle where only a few people win & enter at your own risk, if someone chooses to spend their items or gold whatever on the raffle who are you to come on here and complain about it trying to play the "shame on you" drama card.
Nobody who entered the raffle had any issues & everyone was a good sport however its only a handful of people like yourself that are stirring up this drama on the forums!

these people are children who don't even know what you're doing please haha [emoji23]

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 10:16 AM

you know your goal, to earn mass profit in just hosting a gambling "raffle" contest your fishing newbies deliberately or incidentally thats wrong. Hosting gambling is never been accepted since when al turned into derby? Stop ripping ppl dude your a detriment, what happened to your peers? why are they banned? Nice guy attitude with sinister intentions! my last comment

marsu4u
02-22-2021, 10:20 AM
you know your goal, to earn mass profit in just hosting a gambling "raffle" contest your fishing newbies deliberately or incidentally thats wrong. Hosting gambling is never been accepted since when al turned into derby? Stop ripping ppl dude your a detriment, what happened to your peers? why are they banned? Nice guy attitude with sinister intentions! my last comment

1. The concept of a raffle if you google it is to raise money anyway.
2. I have never said I do no make any gold from the raffles.
3. Everything is on video nothing fishy behind the scenes like you conspiracy theorists are saying.
4. There's literally Sirscamsalot in Kraag, if that isn't gambling then tell me what is?
5. Lastly Idk what kind of newbies can afford to spare 7.5m for a raffle (In fact 2 poor people actually made gold from that raffle & were extremely happy)
6. People are joining knowing that the odds off winning are low.
7. Addressing what you said about using alts to cheat the raffle, no matter what ign you would enter under you would still need to get a ticket so AGAIN your logic is flawed my friend!
What actually is the issue now that we have clarified the profit making is a part of it? (which was never hidden)

Saint Jaffo
02-22-2021, 10:24 AM

looks like people read this and they are going wild on the towns.. Already saw 5 different igns XD

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 10:40 AM
3. Everything is on video nothing fishy behind the scenes like you conspiracy theorists are saying.
4. There's literally Sirscamsalot in Kraag, if that isn't gambling then tell me what is?
5. Lastly Idk what kind of newbies can afford to spare 7.5m for a raffle (In fact 2 poor people actually made gold from that raffle & were extremely happy)
7. Addressing what you said about using alts to cheat the raffle, no matter what ign you would enter under you would still need to get a ticket so AGAIN your logic is flawed my friend!
What actually is the issue now that we have clarified the profit making is a part of it? (which was never hidden)

1. raise money? a raffle is for benevolency the host should never enrich from that.
2. yes easy 120m, 300m ripping people whata nxt? 500m in 1 hr? ripping people especially newbies?
3. I have never said you have alt accounts accumulating all prizes. Though it could be a possibility
4. thats 10k per try btw and Its the developer who put it in? are you a developer?
5. the odds? 1/80? the whales 50/80? and you 100/100 ez 300m
6. No people are joining because of enticing advertising no sane player will join if they realize the odds of winning are 1/80 and again 50/80 for the whale.
7. Yes the main issue is profiting for the expense of the naive players !

Say your logic is followed, for future events 500m raffle then 1b entry points to start? 500m for u again? so now you admit the means for this is to get your ends of earning massive profit, you just admitted it. what a shame. gotta wash my hands after this.

Naaabmage
02-22-2021, 10:52 AM
Dam I need start my own raffle too sts allows this man where to start...just think of the possibilities

picklewickles
02-22-2021, 10:53 AM
wrong forum section, this is a general discussion not the trader market

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Switchback
02-22-2021, 10:54 AM

If i had to take a wild guess, i would say profiting off of unsanctioned events isnt legal within AL. If you didnt profit at all" literally zero gold, there still is a slight problem. There are influential kids watching you. They see you getting all that gold. Wait, and you took items too? Lmao come on. You promoted all this on Your channel. There are already scammers trying to hold their own 'raffle' in hopes of striking it rich. If i cared more i could scan ToS and find criteria that doesn't allow this.

You should have contacted Devs first if you didnt, im quite sure they would have given you a clear answer.

marsu4u
02-22-2021, 10:56 AM
You should have contacted Devs first if you didnt

I did this actually, hence why I proceeded with it!

1. raise money? a raffle is for benevolency the host should never enrich from that.
2. yes easy 120m, 300m ripping people whata nxt? 500m in 1 hr? ripping people especially newbies?
3. I have never said you have alt accounts accumulating all prizes. Though it could be a possibility
4. thats 10k per try btw and Its the developer who put it in? are you a developer?
5. the odds? 1/80? the whales 50/80? and you 100/100 ez 300m
6. No people are joining because of enticing advertising no sane player will join if they realize the odds of winning are 1/80 and again 50/80 for the whale.
7. Yes the main issue is profiting for the expense of the naive players !

Say your logic is followed, for future events 500m raffle then 1b entry points to start? 500m for u again? so now you admit the means for this is to get your ends of earning massive profit, you just admitted it. what a shame. gotta wash my hands after this.

1. You still haven't explained why its wrong to do a raffle.
2. According to your logic you are just mad that I am making gold of the raffle which again does not explain why the raffle should not be done (fyi ur numbers r wrong for profits but anyway)
3. -
4. Me being a developer or not doesn't change the fact meaning its still another point you haven't cleared off.
5. You logic here is again flawed because wether 1 person buys 50 tickets or 50 individuals buy those tickets that same quantity of tickets will be sold meaning that the player still has 1/80 chance of winning. So even if 1 person bought 79 tickets & another buys 1 his odds would not change no matter how many tickets are bought by other players ad long as its within the parameter "80" you gave.
6. Again like I explained in 5. people odds are exactly the same no matter if a whale buys the other 79 tickets or multiple people, furthermore everybody is aware that there chances are low when they purchase 1 ticket OBVIOUSLY (Furthermore people who ur calling whales are putting more on line)
7. Nobody is naive people are being told what's going on no hidden information, they know that they are paying for 1 ticket at a chance to win (in fact in multiple raffles people with 1 ticket have won as seen on my streams)
7.1 Your only issue I can see is that I am making somewhat gold from the raffle which just sounds like spite/jealousy which I think is very childish.

Also with this I rest my case as none of my points have been addressed with an actually logical response & the forums don't need any more drama so have a lovely evening!

synoptix
02-22-2021, 10:59 AM
7. Nobody is naive people are being told what's going on no hidden information, they know that they are paying for 1 ticket at a chance to win

Had they been told that only your/your friends' alts can win it? and that their chance to win is 0%? :)

marsu4u
02-22-2021, 11:01 AM
Had they been told that only your/your friends' alts can win it? and that their chance to win is 0%? :)

No because that would be incorrect

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 11:01 AM
I did this actually, hence why I proceeded with it!

1. You still haven't explained why its wrong to do a raffle.
2. According to your logic you are just mad that I am making gold of the raffle which again does not explain why the raffle should not be done (fyi ur numbers r wrong for profits but anyway)
3. -
4. Me being a developer or not doesn't change the fact meaning its still another point you haven't cleared off.
5. You logic here is again flawed because wether 1 person buys 50 tickets or 50 individuals buy those tickets that same quantity of tickets will be sold meaning that the player still has 1/80 chance of winning. So even if 1 person bought 79 tickets & another buys 1 his odds would not change no matter how many tickets are bought by other players ad long as its within the parameter "80" you gave.
6. Again like I explained in 5. people odds are exactly the same no matter if a whale buys the other 79 tickets or multiple people, furthermore everybody is aware that there chances are low when they purchase 1 ticket OBVIOUSLY (Furthermore people who ur calling whales are putting more on line)
7. Nobody is naive people are being told what's going on no hidden information, they know that they are paying for 1 ticket at a chance to win (in fact in multiple raffles people with 1 ticket have won as seen on my streams)
7.1 Your only issue I can see is that I am making somewhat gold from the raffle which just sounds like spite/jealousy which I think is very childish.

Also with this I rest my case as none of my points have been addressed with an actually logical response & the forums don't need any more drama so have a lovely evening!

1 ticket is the same as 79 tickets? yes go sleep man. I said enough and clearly dont wanna discord after hearing that counter argu "1 ticket same odd as 79" backread all isaid 10x.

synoptix
02-22-2021, 11:02 AM
No because that would be incorrect

incorrect because nobody would take part in your fake raffles if they know all info about it? lols

marsu4u
02-22-2021, 11:11 AM
1 ticket is the same as 79 tickets? yes go sleep man. I said enough and clearly dont wanna discord after hearing that counter argu "1 ticket same odd as 79" backread all isaid 10x.

Ironically ur not reading what I said I am not saying 1 ticket is the same as 79

what I said might be a bit complex for ur to comprehend but what I am saying is

1 person buying 79 tickets or 79 individuals buying 79 tickets does not affect the chances of the 1 person who buys the 1 ticket, its common sense

*FACEPALM*

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 11:25 AM
Ironically ur not reading what I said I am not saying 1 ticket is the same as 79

what I said might be a bit complex for ur to comprehend but what I am saying is

1 person buying 79 tickets or 79 individuals buying 79 tickets does not affect the chances of the 1 person who buys the 1 ticket, its common sense

*FACEPALM*Lmfao are you stupid? Youre telling me if i bought 20 tickets. And someone bought 1 ticket. Theyre chance is as good as mine?????[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]LMFAOOAOA

Mythocrisis
02-22-2021, 11:27 AM
This raffle is equal to the many scams that have happened and were banned.
But looks like they found a glitch to this and new way to make bank the fastest.
Circulate the money to the richest.your screwing the poor of their money and amassing it to the already richer who affords to buy your many tickets at one stretch.

And I know you won't deny making gold from raffles,because you did make almost 1-2x what you're giving away (that too items).
You and the other dude (christmaztown) are the worst sort of theives who make it sound legal and encourage more people to start such legal scam games.
And for the defense you say u do giveaway with the profit.Then what is the difference if a person scams 200m from some person and does a giveaway?..
And in all light..the dude was banned for scamming and transferring 2 lb items into his main account.Still the guy is thriving .

Encryptions
02-22-2021, 12:09 PM
Lmfao are you stupid? Youre telling me if i bought 20 tickets. And someone bought 1 ticket. Theyre chance is as good as mine?????[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]LMFAOOAOA
Bro. Just read, he says if there are 80 tickets and 1 person buys 1 ticket and the other person buys 79 tickets the person who bought 1 ticket has a 1/80 chance and the person who bought 79 tickets has a 79/80 chance.
The chance doesn’t change. Its still 1/80 not 1/79. And 79/80 not 79/79.

Naaabmage
02-22-2021, 12:11 PM
Bro. Just read, he says if there are 80 tickets and 1 person buys 1 ticket and the other person buys 79 tickets the person who bought 1 ticket has a 1/80 chance and the person who bought 79 tickets has a 79/80 chance.
The chance doesn’t change. Its still 1/80 not 1/79. And 79/80 not 79/79.

How many more raffles u guys gonna do until your satisfied lmao

Encryptions
02-22-2021, 12:14 PM
How many more raffles u guys gonna do until your satisfied lmao
Show me where I hosted a raffle.
You still haven’t showed me proof that I scam after you call me a scammer. Bruh I even offer you 99m for legit proof, why aren’t you taking the offer?
Come on its a free 99m, just prove your statement saying that I am a scammer.

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 12:16 PM
The chance doesn’t change. Its still 1/80 not 1/79. And 79/80 not 79/79.So youre telling me since i have 79 and the other person only has 1 me and that person have the same chance of winning if i have 78 more tickets than him?

IExposedYou
02-22-2021, 12:22 PM
So youre telling me since i have 79 and the other person only has 1 me and that person have the same chance of winning if i have 78 more tickets than him?

He literally spelled it out.
You having 79 tickets means you have 79/80 chance which is 98.75%

Alexmann
02-22-2021, 12:24 PM
I think no merchant and traders market needed anymore. Lets replace traders market to raffles market sts. Yuhuuuuu raffle market, let all the ppl can make easy gold without dropping a sweat. Lets do itt!!!!!!!!
Fair and square to everyone. Open market , tranparency raffle.

Encryptions
02-22-2021, 12:31 PM
So youre telling me since i have 79 and the other person only has 1 me and that person have the same chance of winning if i have 78 more tickets than him?
if u hav 1 tiket an othr person hav 79 tikets. you r wif 1 tiket hav 1.25% chanse of win an persn wif 79 tiket hav 98.75% chanse of win.
jus bekuz 1 persn hav more tiket dan other it not mak persn wif more tiket have 100% chanse of win.
chanse is rely tiny tiny to win wif 1 tiket vs 79 tiket but it posible

Repent
02-22-2021, 12:36 PM
I assume most of you guys never passed statistics class in school or even took it lmao. For once I have to agree with Marsuu no matter how many tickets you buy you still have the same "Probability" of winning as everyone else which is 1/80 if you do buy more tickets yes technically you would have a better "Chance" but your probability is still the same 1/80. Keep in mind there are possibly more than 80 tickets being purchased for example say I purchased 100 of these tickets does that mean that the probability of me winning is 100/80? So for sure, I'm gonna win right bc my chance of winning is 125%??? NO Lmao guys please use some common sense there is no limit of tickets they sell so everyone really does have the same probability of winning. Also again I never did hear that Marsuu say he didn't make gold from this raffle while ofc this might be frustrating to some of us who earn our gold the legit way by merching or farming this s due to him building up subscribers and fame in AL. If y'all really wanted to make gold like this and are jealous of Marsuu and Exile's profits START YOUR OWN RAFFLE. There is no need for all this drama guys it isn't a big issue unless ofc you were one of these people who entered the raffle and lost and started this thread out of anger. I have never partaken in these raffles and personally have never spoke to Marsuu or Exile in game or out of it I am just another bystander.

Sorry for the rant I'm just annoyed of seeing all this useless crap on forums and just wish people could get along :(

-Atoned

whotfisgusty
02-22-2021, 01:21 PM

Tickets will be starting at 50m a piece!! wont start raffle until i receive 900-1000 entries thanksSo, arcane armor (lv61 or lv71 or lv76) with 3%str is 69m?
Para lepre worth 2 frank vests? (was in auc 90m but nobody bought)
And 300gl sword worth ice golem set? Who tf is that guy who valued this items lol, he need to learn price first. Gl Hahahaugustin

hahahAUGUSTIN

Nocturnus
02-22-2021, 01:27 PM
Much drama .. there is literally an area in the forum called Al Contest to do contests and raffles, which has been around for years .. xD

Rich_rogue
02-22-2021, 01:47 PM
So, arcane armor (lv61 or lv71 or lv76) with 3%str is 69m?
Para lepre worth 2 frank vests? (was in auc 90m but nobody bought)
And 300gl sword worth ice golem set? Who tf is that guy who valued this items lol, he need to learn price first. Gl Hahahaugustin

hahahAUGUSTIN

lol he write it only for joke use sometimes brain

Undershooting
02-22-2021, 03:42 PM
Just don’t enter if you can’t trust the host actually giving out the prizes to randomly picked winners, simple as. In my opinion, only foolish ppl will fall for this...

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 04:13 PM

Arcane armor 3%Str prove to me that i valued at 69m and ill pay u 500m,
IF U CAN QUOTE ME on VALUING a 3% STR ARC ARMOR at 69M seriously. ill pay u 500m.
Quote me FIND a screenshot or video and ill pay u. go ahead.

neither of us even put a lepre para pendant in a raffle

ive never owned a 300% gold loot sword in my life, and neither has marsuu.

funny joke tho.

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 04:15 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491419]
Arcane armor 3%Str prove to me that i valued at 69m and ill pay u 500m,
IF U CAN QUOTE ME on VALUING a 3% STR ARC ARMOR at 69M seriously. ill pay u 500m.
Quote me FIND a screenshot or video and ill pay u. go ahead.

neither of us even put a lepre para pendant in a raffle

ive never owned a 300% gold loot sword in my life, and neither has marsuu.

funny joke tho.Yall hear sum?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210222/753ac02192673284eb25cf5e8b571896.jpg

Undershooting
02-22-2021, 04:15 PM
I assume most of you guys never passed statistics class in school or even took it lmao. For once I have to agree with Marsuu no matter how many tickets you buy you still have the same "Probability" of winning as everyone else which is 1/80 if you do buy more tickets yes technically you would have a better "Chance" but your probability is still the same 1/80. Keep in mind there are possibly more than 80 tickets being purchased for example say I purchased 100 of these tickets does that mean that the probability of me winning is 100/80? So for sure, I'm gonna win right bc my chance of winning is 125%??? NO Lmao guys please use some common sense there is no limit of tickets they sell so everyone really does have the same probability of winning. Also again I never did hear that Marsuu say he didn't make gold from this raffle while ofc this might be frustrating to some of us who earn our gold the legit way by merching or farming this s due to him building up subscribers and fame in AL. If y'all really wanted to make gold like this and are jealous of Marsuu and Exile's profits START YOUR OWN RAFFLE. There is no need for all this drama guys it isn't a big issue unless ofc you were one of these people who entered the raffle and lost and started this thread out of anger. I have never partaken in these raffles and personally have never spoke to Marsuu or Exile in game or out of it I am just another bystander.

Sorry for the rant I'm just annoyed of seeing all this useless crap on forums and just wish people could get along :(

-Atoned

That’s not how it works, if you buy more than 1 , your chances are better which has the same meaning as higher probability, so if there’s 80 tickets, and someone buys 100 it doesn’t mean he’s got 125% guaranteed chance of getting something, it just mean he’s probably got over 50% chance of winning something depending on how many tickets have been sold out in total. Unless of course if there’s only 1 person entering with 100 tickets which most likely can’t happen

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 04:16 PM

I Deleted that character.
aswell as the video.

there are thousands of players with messed up IGN's but you only say something if u find me with one.
i only went on that ign twice ever. and i never went out and spoke to anyone i used it for STASH.

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 04:17 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491422]I Deleted that character.
aswell as the video.

there are thousands of players with messed up IGN's but you only say something if u find me with one.
i only went on that ign twice ever. and i never went out and spoke to anyone i used it for STASH.You only decided to delete only after you were exposed huh?
Wanna teach me how to plat farm as well?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210222/e8b1709416c0d5881e2222b726d09288.jpg

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 04:24 PM

https://prnt.sc/1046ql7
deleted it already

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 04:30 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491424]https://prnt.sc/1046ql7
deleted it alreadyJust because you deleted it doesnt mean its good to do. How would you feel is someone went around and slandered your religion or even your race? Would it still be a funny joke to laugh about in a discord call?

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 04:40 PM
its fake,
hes accusing me and marsu of pricing the items at insane prices because he wants people to think it.
i never had any of those items and i never priced those items at those prices, he is lying to people to make us look bad.

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 04:44 PM
i cant believe they are really defending 1 ticket same as 50 or more tickets. still if the number of tickets is augment thats 50/90 and more especially if its augment then more profit to marsuu. scam in a fashion way lol

Kystone
02-22-2021, 04:44 PM
its fake,
hes accusing me and marsu of pricing the items at insane prices because he wants people to think it.
i never had any of those items and i never priced those items at those prices, he is lying to people to make us look bad.

you’d think someone like u would understand a joke

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 04:45 PM
You only decided to delete only after you were exposed huh?
Wanna teach me how to plat farm as well?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210222/e8b1709416c0d5881e2222b726d09288.jpg

so by explaining that u cant do the same offer twice even if u factory reset ur phone u are accusing me of plat farming? LOL?!
do u want to see my plat history and the plat offers i did?
in the US
there were 3 PLAT OFFERs during the x2 PLAT OFFER SALE that happened less than 2weeks ago.
each offer was for OLAY and u got 5,800 to 5,900platinum for buying $100 of OLAY specific Product.
i did the first offer and got around 5800 or 5900ish of platinum, then i found the 2nd offer in Tapjoy platinum offer page (I live in the US so my offers are really good)
2nd plat offer on tapjoy for olay was to buy a different product for around $90 and u got 4,800ish platinum from that.
there was a 3rd offer where u got around 3900 to 4600platinum for another olay product in the US (which cost $60 ish)

so far u would get over 10k platinum for less than $300 and since i decided to do the offers and made a video helping others showing them that if they live in the US then they can do it too, u call me a plat farmer? get a life.

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 04:46 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491430]its fake,
i never had any of those items and i never priced those items at those prices, he is lying to people to make us look bad.Is it not obvious enough that its a joke? Or the only thing your brain is processing is all the gold youre getting by sitting in house doing nothing? Or is that ontop of that you give out items and give a random price of it so you dont have to give the winners pure gold so that you dont have to go thru the trouble of selling the items yourself because youre that lazy? Ill be surprised if a dev doesnt take action against the IGN you had itself.

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 04:49 PM
Just because you deleted it doesnt mean its good to do. How would you feel is someone went around and slandered your religion or even your race? Would it still be a funny joke to laugh about in a discord call?

im not going to argue about that ign, i know of WAY WORSE IGNS in the game that players to this day continue to use that are even more offensive, i already deleted it and i didnt go around towns at all using that ign, i used it for storage and thats it.
yet ive seen people with extremely offensive igns running around towns and using it as their main character and even pvping while using their extremely offensive name. I never pm'd people on it, i never ran around towns with it intentionally (only for storage in garetta village) and i never party'd or pvpd with it, all i did was accidently use it in one of my opening videos and everyone explodes. figures, even with other people using extremely offensive and even more offensive than the ign that was in the video, people dont say much to them but when a youtuber like me has that ign then everyone explodes and posts it on forums and reports it. I just think its funny how nobody cares about the other offensive igns that run around the game everyday but they suddenly care if its me with the ign.

Kaheri
02-22-2021, 04:49 PM
damn this thread is a joke. also the whole 'raffle' thing. be satified with what you already have (which for sure is already enough) and stop starting bs like this, tricking people/newbies/naive players who don't know enough about the game yet. wE HaVe PrOoF eHhEhHhh idc, leave people in peace and look for other hobbies if you can't get enough of your virtual gold. get a life

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 04:50 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491433]so by explaining that u cant do the same offer twice even if u factory reset ur phone u are accusing me of plat farming? LOL?!
in the US
there were 3 PLAT OFFERs during the x2 PLAT OFFER SALE that happened less than 2weeks ago.
each offer was for OLAY and u got 5,800 to 5,900platinum for buying $100 of OLAY specific Product.
i did the first offer and got around 5800 or 5900ish of platinum, then i found the 2nd offer in Tapjoy platinum offer page (I live in the US so my offers are really good)
2nd plat offer on tapjoy for olay was to buy a different product for around $90 and u got 4,800ish platinum from that.
there was a 3rd offer where u got around 3900 to 4600platinum for another olay product in the US (which cost $60 ish)

so far u would get over 10k platinum for less than $300 and since i decided to do the offers and made a video helping others showing them that if they live in the US then they can do it too, u call me a plat farmer? get a life.Youre telling me to get a life when i have a job a girlfriend and my own place? Yea youre life sounds alot better id much rather be scamming kids off of gold and being a racist with a friend that does raffles. Sounds like a good life dont you think?

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 04:55 PM
so by explaining that u cant do the same offer twice even if u factory reset ur phone u are accusing me of plat farming? LOL?!
in the US

so far u would get over 10k platinum for less than $300 and since i decided to do the offers and made a video helping others showing them that if they live in the US then they can do it too, u call me a plat farmer? get a life.

why are you banned excile? that ends all the argument.

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 05:06 PM
why are you banned excile? that ends all the argument.

because a hacker gifted me items from developers account,
if u recieve an item from a dev account after someone hacks into it then u get banned, i wasnt the only one who got banned.
devs will remove this forum post cuz of what i just explained.

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 05:08 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491447]because a hacker gifted me items from developers account,
if u recieve an item from a dev account after someone hacks into it then u get banned, i wasnt the only one who got banned.
devs will remove this forum post cuz of what i just explained.Yea they'll take it down after they read everything about you that was mentioned above

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 05:08 PM
Youre telling me to get a life when i have a job a girlfriend and my own place? Yea youre life sounds alot better id much rather be scamming kids off of gold and being a racist with a friend that does raffles. Sounds like a good life dont you think?

so ur saying u scam people instead of having a bad ign?
interesting to know!
wow i didnt know u were a scammer, so u scam kids off gold?

and ur calling me racist because of a ign?
grow up, get a life.

devs are going to delete this forum post cuz of the drama btw

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 05:10 PM
Yea they'll take it down after they read everything about you that was mentioned above

i didnt come to forums to do drama or trash talk or start anything but if someone starts it then obviously im replying.

sorry in advance to the developer who looks at this and has to read every single comment and debate on if its going to be deleted or not.
apologize if i was being rude.

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 05:12 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491451]i didnt come to forums to do drama or trash talk or start anything but if someone starts it then obviously im replying.

sorry in advance to the developer who looks at this and has to read every single comment and debate on if its going to be deleted or not.
apologize if i was being rude.Look at you trying to be all goodie 2 shoes like you were flirting with remiem in the discord server the other day. Too bad they wont want to collab with you anymore after this. Funny aint it?

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 05:15 PM
Look at you trying to be all goodie 2 shoes like you were flirting with remiem in the discord server the other day. Too bad they wont want to collab with you anymore after this. Funny aint it?

actually i was flirting with remiem because shes the nicest developer ive met and she would talk to me years ago and actually care about my ideas. im just trying to be polite because the staff team are people too and they have to read this trash post. its okay if they dont do a collab with me. im only trying to help the community and its hard because part of the community acts toxic towards youtubers because they are so jealous of the amount of friends youtubers have and how youtubers try to give and help to the community so they like to spread rumors that are not true. most of the community is awesome and really kind but there are some people who just wanna spread stuff to make drama just so their lives can be in a joyous mood for half a second.

also raffles dont help the commmunity much but with the profits i make from the raffles i put into future giveaways, u dont see anyone doing 100m giveaways on arcane legends, ive give away hundreds of millions over the years and nobody reflects and looks at how much ive given to the community and how many video's ive posted to bring new players to the game. Im not trying to say im better than anyone or say ive given more than anyone, im just saying im trying to help the community and im planning on doing a 1billion giveaway in the future with 1,000 winners (LV 76REQUIRED) so its a big struggle because people accuse me of rigging raffles and giveaways because they dont win and i keep recieving hateful messages ingame and on discord and if you actually even took the time to look for urself u can goto the websites we use for picking winners, and the videos and streams which show me picking winners and see if the websites are riggable, because the ones i used are NOT riggable. anyways i just wanted to give my last opinion before i stop posting on this forum post.

thanks for ur time

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 05:18 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491453]actually i was flirting with remiem because shes the nicest developer ive met and she would talk to me years ago and actually care about my ideas. im just trying to be polite because the staff team are people too and they have to read this trash post. its okay if they dont do a collab with me. im only trying to help the community and its hard because part of the community acts toxic towards youtubers because they are so jealous of the amount of friends youtubers have and how youtubers try to give and help to the community so they like to spread rumors that are not true. most of the community is awesome and really kind but there are some people who just wanna spread stuff to make drama just so their lives can be in a joyous mood for half a second.It really sounds like youre helping the community when youre taking most of the gold the "community" you care about

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 05:20 PM
because a hacker gifted me items from developers account,
devs will remove this forum post cuz of what i just explained.

no you suddenly have ghost mummy and frank set which you said someone listed in cs for a cheap amount. you think that shallow reason will exonerate you? the fact you could have bought it in rl money your too guilty and you those are facts. your worse bro and hacker gave u items? no sts dont ban like way because its illogical and you know that! Why are you banned excile? your worst!

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 05:29 PM
It really sounds like youre helping the community when youre taking most of the gold the "community" you care about

What are these then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_GFhRVKqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIRH-8v0PCM&t=82s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffcqUNzWsrc&t=49s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-p9HOVrPFk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLFtV6BdlIk&t=14s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMi07yq19LY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckjrcy22ukY&t=521s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hip87MxB6jQ&t=11s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxpFqnKS8X4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZfsxkWwnXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobNprvNGrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ox5MRLagUk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmy4FiQK960&t=3537s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssXIQY-KpYw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Su3IFZmnAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3KReigKhyg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJvQIvKOLBc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0NVZLFGFJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L27I1Tyjrko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjeCSRBW8xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgFGNzmepvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6nEghWJN4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYrnWeflKBk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QXRpCKV56I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utbNs01e0EE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EzQ53ZeCTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYahhwjr9Q4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AbW_7IBx4A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkNv1eKFF6k&t=6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPjKEXqJi7s&t=41s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ksFzsV0QZo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k03gKv4B9fY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLtvqL4wYEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV3tIk7OHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBINwhcHGCg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpzzercnO-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX3Gjek8KWk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43ZgfKJjew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2r2qNGbotc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IFHuCpOU3A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAXyQ5XqpM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_fYdSh1HMs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM0OZnPzkWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KS1JWw6iXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwZlKxvXIoQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTpPdg0KIYU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElIvLSYV54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Lw3airBBk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0zOoix_608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFKGpizBtO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtFT9Gy1ac8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWkcjYnlhOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psryWiA9pv8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOCr9iy33VQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG34nuHotyE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sPF25K_O7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0TqXoPfPhk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3siMFop0-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5SPA0a5uI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUmcYBvr26g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14Hx-UYa0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOPDlEgMDGM

obviously i can do this all day and keep posting more of my giveaway videos but....
how have i not helped the commnunity?
want more?

i can post every video that i ever posted to help the community in one new forum post to show how much advice ive given to the community to make profit from different events.

✅Exile✅
02-22-2021, 05:32 PM
no you suddenly have ghost mummy and frank set which you said someone listed in cs for a cheap amount. you think that shallow reason will exonerate you? the fact you could have bought it in rl money your too guilty and you those are facts. your worse bro and hacker gave u items? no sts dont ban like way because its illogical and you know that! Why are you banned excile? your worst!

LOL!?!?!?!?!
u really thiink i would WASTE over $5,000 on even trying to buy for irl??? are u dumb or are u just dumb? like Nani?
you think that i would buy ghostmummy/frank irl? its literally a scam to buy for irl and its dumb cuz u will get banned. do u really think im that stupid to where i would spend that kind of money?? and even risk getting banned? h31l no, moron.

looiaqop
02-22-2021, 05:33 PM
Exile[emoji736];3491457]What are these then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_GFhRVKqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIRH-8v0PCM&t=82s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffcqUNzWsrc&t=49s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-p9HOVrPFk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLFtV6BdlIk&t=14s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMi07yq19LY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckjrcy22ukY&t=521s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hip87MxB6jQ&t=11s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxpFqnKS8X4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZfsxkWwnXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobNprvNGrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ox5MRLagUk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmy4FiQK960&t=3537s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssXIQY-KpYw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Su3IFZmnAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3KReigKhyg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0NVZLFGFJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L27I1Tyjrko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjeCSRBW8xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgFGNzmepvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6nEghWJN4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QXRpCKV56I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utbNs01e0EE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EzQ53ZeCTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYahhwjr9Q4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkNv1eKFF6k&t=6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPjKEXqJi7s&t=41s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLtvqL4wYEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV3tIk7OHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBINwhcHGCg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpzzercnO-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX3Gjek8KWk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43ZgfKJjew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2r2qNGbotc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IFHuCpOU3A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAXyQ5XqpM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_fYdSh1HMs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KS1JWw6iXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwZlKxvXIoQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTpPdg0KIYU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElIvLSYV54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Lw3airBBk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0zOoix_608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFKGpizBtO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtFT9Gy1ac8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWkcjYnlhOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psryWiA9pv8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOCr9iy33VQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG34nuHotyE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sPF25K_O7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0TqXoPfPhk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3siMFop0-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5SPA0a5uI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUmcYBvr26g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14Hx-UYa0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOPDlEgMDGM

obviously i can do this all day and keep posting more of my giveaway videos but....
how have i not helped the commnunity?
want more?

i can post every video that i ever posted to help the community in one new forum post to show how much advice ive given to the community to make profit from different events.Oh in that case you should teach me how to run my own raffles and platfarm so i can give away gold because im too lazy to farm like you are? Where do i start? Ive already learned from marsuu's channel that if i get more than 1 device i can platfarm and all of them and then give myself the items and gold after. Too bad the video isnt up on his channel anymore. Do i need to change my name to something racist as well?

dynastygaming
02-22-2021, 05:34 PM
LOL!?!?!?!?!
u really thiink i would WASTE over $5,000 on even trying to buy for irl??? are u dumb or are u just dumb? like Nani?
you think that i would buy ghostmummy/frank irl? its literally a scam to buy for irl and its dumb cuz u will get banned. do u really think im that stupid to where i would spend that kind of money?? and even risk getting banned? h31l no, moron.

why not? and whos dumb who will list ghost mummy and frank set in like 5m each in cs? your banned already btw banned are the worst people, you literally milked the sts and the community.