PDA

View Full Version : Failing to proc in the mob

Whelendorf
02-22-2021, 09:25 AM
It has happened with an absurd frequency. I proc the staff / armor set, but when I go to proc the gun on the spider or the boss it just won't go.
Does it happen to you too? If so, is there a solution to minimize the rate of lost procs, or is it a matter of luck? Thanks in advance.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
02-22-2021, 09:36 AM
Charged gun increases proc chance and hits upto 3 enemies(if close to one another)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Decipate
02-22-2021, 09:55 AM
Charged gun increases proc chance and hits upto 3 enemies(if close to one another)

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkYea but charging cost time, making procs effect on short time which is also a waste of proc. Just change to gun whenever staff procs and try to atleast hit the same target.

Note: Gun procs faster on evg if your team has 3 mages cuz of simultaneous turn of ultimate.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Kystone
02-22-2021, 09:58 AM
Yea but charging cost time, making procs effect on short time which is also a waste of proc

then charge gun then switch to staff/ebon/abyssal armor, which will also give u a better chance at getting procs since the gun adds a dot

Ilove_Poopoo
02-22-2021, 10:08 AM
Yea but charging cost time, making procs effect on short time which is also a waste of proc. Just change to gun whenever staff procs and try to atleast hit the same target.

Note: Gun procs faster on evg if your team has 3 mages cuz of simultaneous turn of ultimate.

You can't tell him to switch to gun when staff procs because that is the problem, the op is having trouble procing the gun whilst staff proc. Ultimate is a different topic.

A charged gun would almost always proc, not to mention that charged may also hit both the boss and spider(assuming hes running evg). Meanwhile your stacked procs would be over before you manage to let your gun proc by spamming.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
02-22-2021, 02:49 PM
then charge gun then switch to staff/ebon/abyssal armor, which will also give u a better chance at getting procs since the gun adds a dot

When you see a warrior teaching other classes how to trigger procs properly, you understand current players level...

Skolking
02-23-2021, 04:25 AM
When you see a warrior teaching other classes how to trigger procs properly, you understand current players level...

War and mages aren't the same,

Bluehazee
02-23-2021, 10:44 AM
War and mages aren't the same,

Aren't they? Wow, they should publish this info in next Nature or Science magazines @.@
Out of sarcasm, as far as i know this guy plays with warrior, at least main toon. And still was most accurated post in this thread, that's why i said what i said. I see you maybe missunderstood my post, but i was saying that a guy who plays as warrior knows better than other mages. I hope you understand now

Btw, you can apply what he said to other classes as well.

Encryptions
02-23-2021, 10:49 AM
War and mages aren't the same, https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210223/ee94b36b001bca57df89ffc14ebabebb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk