PDA

View Full Version : Make all RARE items tradeble

xfrzen
04-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Stop trying to milk everyone, for my money I should be able to resell. That's strike one...

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Rare items like what, clothing?

xfrzen
04-19-2012, 08:06 PM
Rare items like what, clothing?
That's vanity and it be nice, I'm talking weapons and gems like from the boxes
Makes no sence why we can't sell or trade the items we spend real money on unless they wanna milk the player base....

Takezaki
04-19-2012, 08:07 PM
I agree.

It DOES make some sense for them to make them untradeable though. Because that directly means more money in their pockets..

But I personally believe that in the long run, the in-game economy is as important as the pay-to-play part of the game.

They need to make the vanities and the plat pack rare drops tradeable.

People WILL still buy plat packs even if they can buy the rare drops for money because they will be rare as ...

Good in-game economy = more money for STS.

Beanmachine
04-19-2012, 08:39 PM
It's very disappointing how you can too high level to use plat pack items, so I don't see why it's not tradable? People would especially buy more packs to sell them, and BAM everyone's happy.

modredd
04-19-2012, 08:52 PM
I think that would be a great idea

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 09:18 PM
That's vanity and it be nice, I'm talking weapons and gems like from the boxes
Makes no sence why we can't sell or trade the items we spend real money on unless they wanna milk the player base....

Meh, just trying to figure out what is expensive and not tradable.
Plat items have never been tradeable before, so why now?
Why is it "milking the player base" when plat items have never been tradable in the history of these games?
LOL. That makes no sense at all xD
Why should people who buy plat weapons be able to sell them and over price them to non plat buyers?
This is exactly why they aren't tradable. You should of already knew this going into it.
But I can see you are a new member here so I will give you that.

Lowlyspy
04-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Why is it "milking the player base" when plat items have never been tradable in the history of these games?
Why should people who buy plat weapons be able to sell them and over price them to non plat buyers?
This is exactly why they aren't tradable. You should of already knew this going into it.
But I can see you are a new member here so I will give you that.
Well if you wanna be technical there have been plat items which were taken off the plat store and made tradeable (in PL there was the wammo the hammo, for example). However, of course it makes sense to keep these items non-tradeable. When people see others with the plat pack gear they might want it and will probly be willing to shell out the plat to try and get them. More plat for STS. :p

It would be nice if they were tradeable (heck maybe they'll get discontinued and be made tradeable one day), but with as many people as there are buying them I don't see that happening any time soon.

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 09:40 PM
Well if you wanna be technical there have been plat items which were taken off the plat store and made tradeable (in PL there was the wammo the hammo, for example).

Juuuuuuuuust sayin'
:)
Anddd I don't play pl so I wouldn't know buddy.

xfrzen
04-19-2012, 09:45 PM
We out grow these items fast, why shouldn't we be able to trade or even give them away.. I don't care what they have done in so or pl, is there an energy mechanic in either of them? Nope... ill just speak with my wallet, I wont spend a dime on it, I got my premium char from free offers so ill either get what I want that way or make a rage thread next time I feel the rage rising.... it is my money and if STS wants it they can do something simple, make the items tradable

xfrzen
04-19-2012, 09:56 PM
But I can see you are a new member here so I will give you that. new member or not, shouldn't matter I got years of gaming experience and have played many f2p games I know these tactics and I do not like them and a company making this much money could afford to make these items tradable ....

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 10:08 PM
new member or not, shouldn't matter I got years of gaming experience and have played many f2p games I know these tactics and I do not like them and a company making this much money could afford to make these items tradable ....

I am sorry I meant no offense, I too have my bugga-boos of these games and it sucks.
I havent bought plat yet knowing how much it would probably bother me too.

Carth
04-19-2012, 10:09 PM
If you don't like not being able to trade the items, don't purchase the packs. While this is the last thing you want to hear, you need to know when to stop making purchases your not satisfied with. The game is still playable without them.

Fyrce
04-19-2012, 11:27 PM
Actually last few games I played, most items were untradeable or bound to a particular character. Generally, STS is better about it.