PDA

View Full Version : Dragkin temple event

androxus
02-22-2021, 11:41 AM
So... Umm... You know...
Can we have temple event.

Isnt it an event that's supposed to happen every 6 months.
Not too soon but before expansion atleast. ☺️

Nexior
02-23-2021, 06:59 AM
It was every year swamp temple , last year they add draghonin temple . I guess after expansion swamp temple

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka

flashio
02-23-2021, 10:48 AM
+1 for temple event, it usually runs twice a year on late January, February or on late June, July.
So I think it's bout time to have it back

synoptix
02-23-2021, 11:09 AM
What's point to have it now? Gears almost didn't change. I would like it after expansion with new weapon(s)

IExposedYou
02-23-2021, 11:58 AM
What's point to have it now? Gears almost didn't change. I would like it after expansion with new weapon(s)

Since lots of players have same gears now (not same awakes) it’ll be somewhat fairer.
With new expansion and new gears, just a few will have new gears and the advantage that comes with them.

Either way is fine for me.

synoptix
02-23-2021, 12:11 PM
Since lots of players have same gears now (not same awakes) it’ll be somewhat fairer.
With new expansion and new gears, just a few will have new gears and the advantage that comes with them.

Gears is not main point at that event (ofc u should be good geared), but lets say, i already know 4-6 ppl of each class who will be in top10 class solo lb and warriors who will carry their friends to top10 group lb, it will not change, even with that "fairness" ;) why? because they have learned game and cooperate with each other (as others LBs: timed or honor ranked), new random player barely can get there even with best gears... so? why do we need this event again with same winners using same tactics and same gears? (ah yes, there small change about pets atm, but who will get that advantage? new geared player or winners of previous temple event? answer is obvious). Maybe changing mobs to another type would be great (imagine temple event with shuyal or underhul mobs)

IExposedYou
02-23-2021, 12:29 PM
Gears is not main point at that event (ofc u should be good geared), but lets say, i already know 4-6 ppl of each class who will be in top10 class solo lb and warriors who will carry their friends to top10 group lb, it will not change, even with that "fairness" ;) why? because they have learned game and cooperate with each other (as others LBs: timed or honor ranked), new random player barely can get there even with best gears... so? why do we need this event again with same winners using same tactics and same gears? Maybe changing mobs to another type would be great (imagine temple event with shuyal or underhul mobs)

Idk. I just feel like with new gear there may be a new op combo (like doz axe/aegis with glint aegis). Assuming last swamp temple happened right after release of doz aegis, only players who have all of those 3 weapons have a chance for lb.
Yes, strategy is important but if you don’t have the essential gears you won’t have a chance.
Unless you can tell me a warrior who made it to swamp/dragkin temple lb without doz axe/aegis + glint aegis combo. Then I’ll take back what I said above.

Edit: I interpret “good geared” as good awakened gears which I think is not very important as long as you have the “essential gears”

Edit2: yes a new mode of temple would be cool. Imagine those mages from somberholdt spawning every wave. Lol

Kystone
02-23-2021, 01:49 PM
Idk. I just feel like with new gear there may be a new op combo (like doz axe/aegis with glint aegis). Assuming last swamp temple happened right after release of doz aegis, only players who have all of those 3 weapons have a chance for lb.
Yes, strategy is important but if you don’t have the essential gears you won’t have a chance.
Unless you can tell me a warrior who made it to swamp/dragkin temple lb without doz axe/aegis + glint aegis combo. Then I’ll take back what I said above.

Edit: I interpret “good geared” as good awakened gears which I think is not very important as long as you have the “essential gears”

Edit2: yes a new mode of temple would be cool. Imagine those mages from somberholdt spawning every wave. Lol

jairrus made top 10 group and solo without glint, it’s not even needed

IExposedYou
02-23-2021, 01:51 PM
jairrus made top 10 group and solo without glint, it’s not even needed

Wow impressive!
I guess my assumption above is completely wrong.

Soniagurlz
02-23-2021, 04:18 PM

Edit2: yes a new mode of temple would be cool. Imagine those mages from somberholdt spawning every wave. LolGlint aegis Not help much btw..ebon aegis is the most Op at dragkin temple...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-25-2021, 01:51 PM
Either it shud come bfor new weps released or long after its released whn weapons are affordable atleast to some f2p players..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Nexior
02-26-2021, 12:56 AM
Either it shud come bfor new weps released or long after its released whn weapons are affordable atleast to some f2p players..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkTemple always making money for sts thats how they motenization this game thats why on temple realeased always new armor in locks

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka