PDA

View Full Version : Sapphic Succubi - Guild for WOMEN ONLY!

Demonchylde
04-19-2012, 08:39 PM
When available, I'm starting a guild for bisexual and lesbian women and trans-girls. This will be a casual guild where like-minded girls can hunt in good company! Leave a message here, or contact Demonchylde in-game.

Paar
04-19-2012, 08:47 PM
What if.. I play a "woman" but am really a Man? Tell me this! Huh Huh! Take that!

lilgangster
04-19-2012, 08:52 PM
^lmfao XD

Slapjack456
04-19-2012, 10:04 PM
What if.. I play a "woman" but am really a Man? Tell me this! Huh Huh! Take that!

Lol yea wat happens?

StompArtist
04-19-2012, 10:06 PM

I think that makes us gaming mirls, Paar. :-D

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Best of luck to your guild :-)

Kiwihawk
04-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Good Luck

Demonchylde
04-20-2012, 06:06 PM
This isn't about your character, this is about the player. If you are male (and not female-presenting transgender), then this guild is not for you.

Women or Trans-Women players who are lesbian or bisexual, and wish to have a guild to be themselves and be comfortable. This is who Sapphic Succubi is for.

Some butch women may prefer a male character after all. This is about the gamer, not the game.

Jake Miller
04-21-2012, 04:37 AM
im not a woman, but I just wanted to say that this guild idea is a good one. best of luck to you Sapphic Succubi!

Aculeas
04-21-2012, 10:14 AM
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of the Internet.

Five score years ago, a great Company, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Dark Legends Terms Of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52854-Dark-Legends-Terms-of-Service&highlight=dark+legends+terms+service). This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of trans-gender/gay/lesbian gamers who had been seared in the flames of trolls injustices. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their suffering.

Let us not wallow in the forums of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in this Company's dream.

I have a dream that one day this Company will rise up and live out the true meaning of its Terms of Service: "represent, warrant and agree that you will not engage in conduct or communication (written, verbal, or nonverbal) yourself, or by or through your avatar, which is or could be taken as slurs, hate speech or attacks on individuals or group on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual preferences, or gender identity;"

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Carvina's Downtown Suburbs, the sons of former gays/lesbians and the sons of former flamers/trolls will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the forums of player versus player, a forum sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice without hate speech or sexual/racial slurs.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day play on an Internet where they will not be judged by the color of their skin or their sexual preferences but by the cool content of their in game characters.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in the suburbs of Carvina, with its vicious trolls, and butt hurt gamers their lips dripping with the words "Gay" and "Homo" -- one day right there in Carvina Gay men and Lesbian women and the Trans-Genders will be able to join hands with Straight white men and Straight white women as brothers and sisters.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every forum shall be exalted, and every website and blog shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to Carvina with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of the Internet into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to post together, to pray together, to struggle together, to get banned together, to stand up for freedom together, to play video games together, knowing that we will be free one day.

TYRANTO
04-21-2012, 10:43 AM

O.o lol u like being a women?? lol xD

saool
04-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Power to you.

I OBVIOUSLY LOVE anything and anyone gay friendly regardless of gender.

I myself have gender confused male friends (making them think that they're female) and they're some of the most awesomest people I know.

But know if this guild isn't for you, CVG (Carvina Vampyric Guard) might be (we're a LGBT) friendly guild as well.

We are as a
Group
here for support and a shoulder to lean on and as example for what the environment for an mmorpg should be.

Love where you're going with this.

Hope more people understand and join if they find it fun worthy and comfortable.

Paar
04-21-2012, 10:58 AM

Well I actually play a male but, If someone was to pretend to be a female, then this would be awkward for the women because perverted guys would only join because of the girls. Im not against gays/lesbians at all but like I said above lots of weirdo's in the world.

saool
04-21-2012, 11:07 AM

Well I actually play a male but, If someone was to pretend to be a female, then this would be awkward for the women because perverted guys would only join because of the girls. Im not against gays/lesbians at all but like I said above lots of weirdo's in the world.

Lots of weirdos but... ;)

Paar
04-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Saool is probally one of my best friends, who is gay and I respect him for that(: He's not a weirdo at all He doesnt go around announcing his sexuality, He is an awesome friend/player! :)

Siejo
04-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Woot! Yes, CVG is a guild of equality along with our other two guilds ARG and BCG. To be honest men playing as females in MMO games isn't new. It is done all the time. In some MMO games the girl characters have more focus which increases magic potency.

Demonchylde
04-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Good to hear about CVG! Perhaps an alliance could be formed. :)

Thanks for all the positive posts! <raises a dripping, bloody glass for equality>

StompArtist
04-21-2012, 07:36 PM

I play a female. If I am going to stare at something for hours on end I would rather it be female :D

Siejo
04-21-2012, 07:44 PM

Thanks for all the positive posts! <raises a dripping, bloody glass for equality>

So it is settled we will be alliance guilds in DL ;)
I will list you on our guild website.

razerfingers
04-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Good Luck
IBTL
i dont understand this? please explain in PM for if i read it the right way i dont want it to turn into an unprofessional convo on this guy's wonderful guild idea thread. thanks :)

saool
04-22-2012, 08:25 PM

So it is settled we will be alliance guilds in DL ;)
I will list you on our guild website.

Woot! We have formed an alliance!

A bloody toast to that!

Demonchylde
04-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Indeed! A toast to our brothers and sisters of CVG!

Blaquehaaart
04-27-2012, 03:51 AM
That's funny, I was thinking of making a guild of all white men that is in the 6 figure income bracket...

Then we can buy all the plat gear in the game, have our real life ethnic servants power lvl our toons, and talk about the merits of working hard in game to build your characters.

I will name this guild "the one percent"

The Flash
04-27-2012, 04:10 AM
Lol thanks for the laugh

Siejo
04-27-2012, 04:15 AM
I laughed too after I read it. Almost woke the roomie. For some reason I just envisioned a man standing there posing with his hands on his hips staring off into the distance with a 1% on his chest. Like a superman type of thing.

zhiekzfear
05-02-2012, 12:03 AM
WEEEEEE Grattsss to your Guildies.....
You ROCK!!!:drunk:

Demonchylde
05-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Sapphic Succubi is officially chartered, up, and running! I have no guild hall yet, platinum is bloody expensive.

If you want to join the guild, please leave me a message IN GAME so I can keep track of who wants to join.

Siejo
05-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Awesome hope to see you around ^_^

Snakespeare
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Woot!!! I'm in CVG and it's so cool we have an alliance. I'm a big fan of Sappho and can even recite a few fragments in Ancient Greek.

Rawrimafish
05-08-2012, 01:37 PM
end of year one... 0 members xD

Rare
05-08-2012, 01:39 PM
That's funny, I was thinking of making a guild of all white men that is in the 6 figure income bracket...

Then we can buy all the plat gear in the game, have our real life ethnic servants power lvl our toons, and talk about the merits of working hard in game to build your characters.

lol

Snakespeare
05-08-2012, 02:05 PM
have our real life ethnic servants power lvl our toons, and talk about the merits of working hard in game to build your characters.

LOL! And you can call your wives Stay-at-home Moms even though they have maids and nannies and hardly ever see their kids because their social calendar is so full!

StompArtist
05-08-2012, 05:47 PM

The 1% is already Sparkling. :-D

Demonchylde
05-09-2012, 04:11 PM
We have a guild hall now! Guild members can access the Guild Mansion via the subway.

Oroboros
05-09-2012, 04:27 PM
When available, I'm starting a guild for bisexual and lesbian women and trans-girls. This will be a casual guild where like-minded girls can hunt in good company! Leave a message here, or contact Demonchylde in-game.

LOL aint the straight womens welcome? haha :suspicion:

Demonchylde
05-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Straight womens already have guilds they can feel comfortable being themselves in... pretty much all the others. This is a guild where non-straight womens can be comfortable being themselves. :)

Seismograph
08-31-2012, 10:19 PM
So is the Guild still available?

lilweezy
10-22-2012, 09:59 AM
you guys are corrupting the 13 year old gamers with all this transgender talk.
gay, lesbian, bi whatever floats your boat but transgenders are on a whole different disgusting level.

StompArtist
10-22-2012, 10:00 AM
you guys are corrupting the 13 year old gamers with all this transgender talk.
gay, lesbian, bi whatever floats your boat but transgenders are on a whole different disgusting level.

errr... disgusting?

Crisella
03-16-2014, 05:10 AM
I totally wanna join you guys. I've sent Demonchylde a friends request. Hope she sees it soon.

Alaskalegend
03-17-2014, 06:34 PM
^lmfao XD
IKR lol

Exol
03-22-2014, 07:10 PM
Reminds me of the guild <H*rny Angels> lol