PDA

View Full Version : Pet exp in dailies

Fumes
02-22-2021, 09:15 PM
Hi. What do you guys think of adding extra pet exp to our dailies?

I've been trying to level up my pet that I just bought recently and it's just taking alot of time. I don't use plats for leveling pets.
I have no idea if our character's exp is also the same as our pets but I think this will be helpful.
I don't know if you guys think pet level matters but I've seen my pvp friends leveling their pets :D:D:D

aquilez
02-22-2021, 09:41 PM
+1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Onawaoka
02-22-2021, 09:41 PM

I've been trying to level up my pet that I just bought recently and it's just taking alot of time. I don't use plats for leveling pets.
I have no idea if our character's exp is also the same as our pets but I think this will be helpful.
I don't know if you guys think pet level matters but I've seen my pvp friends leveling their pets :D:D:D

Yes! Pets are essential and it literally takes a long time of farming for level them up. I agree that there should be some sort of XP for pets to level them up faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TotallyNotRandomIGN
02-22-2021, 10:07 PM
+1

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Achates
02-22-2021, 10:52 PM
+1 it would also good if it affect spirit exp too

Analytical
02-23-2021, 12:47 AM

Agree they should have "pet xp day" instead of "spirit xp day" lmao who still uses spirit weapon these days

Achates
02-23-2021, 03:32 AM
Agree they should have "pet xp day" instead of "spirit xp day" lmao who still uses spirit weapon these days
Instead of changing spirit xp day its better to combine both Spirit xp and Pet xp :D

Undershooting
02-23-2021, 05:27 AM
What’s even better is if they’re emote double vale token day and replace it with pet XP