PDA

View Full Version : When will we be able to stash gold?

modredd
04-19-2012, 08:55 PM
It would be a great convenience.

dugantale
04-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Agreed thats the only way I dont spend my gold lol

Beanmachine
04-19-2012, 09:07 PM
I think it's because you get achievements for gold and vanity, so if you have 2 characters, devs don't want you to earn AP from transferring gold and vanity to other characters.

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah an improved stash is one of the only things I wish I had.

I think it's because you get achievements for gold and vanity, so if you have 2 characters, devs don't want you to earn AP from transferring gold and vanity to other characters.

Meh, lol doesn't make much sense when you buy alts. You earned that cash and should be able to transfer :-)

Beanmachine
04-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah an improved stash is one of the only things I wish I had.

Meh, lol doesn't make much sense when you buy alts. You earned that cash and should be able to transfer :-)

But then same thing applies to vanity am I right? You spend a lot of plat and gold on them, but you can't stash em:( For now, I'm sticking with one character.

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 09:27 PM
But then same thing applies to vanity am I right? You spend a lot of plat and gold on them, but you can't stash em:( For now, I'm sticking with one character.

Right right, I think we should be able to have all the stash options of the other games.
Since that is one of the only things from the other games that is incorporated in to this one.
DL's stash is pretty pointless when all we can stash is weapons.
I can see myself never using the stash throughout my time playing DL if that is the only use for it.

xfrzen
04-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Well transferring gold through auction house is easy, place trash item from broke char on auction house and buy with rich char, and it works for achievements... I have 2 Accts on 2 emails.... 50 plat for 2nd slot is beyond stupid....

ArtStar
04-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Well transferring gold through auction house is easy, place trash item from broke char on auction house and buy with rich char, and it works for achievements... I have 2 Accts on 2 emails.... 50 plat for 2nd slot is beyond stupid....

Yep yep, I did this at first.
I have a friend that helps transfer stuff now.

modredd
04-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Great idea my friend I did not even think of that but they still should make a stash the same as the other 2 games

Fyrce
04-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Weapons + gems.

Obviously, it'd be more convenient if stash worked with everything else, but then there's achievements. I'm glad I don't have to decide.

xfrzen
04-20-2012, 02:52 AM
Glad to be of assistance