PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this?

AlfineMahesa
02-23-2021, 05:01 AM
I think sts need to
1. add a loadout for map skills to make it more practical
2. the gold rewards for completing the quest are too small can sts double it? 5x or 10x, in my opinion this is good for alternative players to find gold, whether it's new players or players waiting for the gate to open
3. adding a hotbar slot up to 10
4. there is a break when attacking monsters, sts need to fix this
5. video footage when meeting the boss? in my opinion its no need and time when Jadis uses a robot, in my opinion it should be accelerated
6. and about the current event, I think sts needs to provide rewards for token achievement as discussed in other people's posts or add something interesting to the token store for all classes, I know this year the time for mages to get heroic eggs but adding something good for all classes is fair too

this is just my opinion, sorry for my english

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-23-2021, 05:10 AM
I think sts need to
1. add a loadout for map skills to make it more practical
2. the gold rewards for completing the quest are too small can sts double it? 5x or 10x, in my opinion this is good for alternative players to find gold, whether it's new players or players waiting for the gate to open
3. adding a hotbar slot up to 10
4. there is a break when attacking monsters, sts need to fix this
1) I think it's already there.. U can map skills in 2 load outs and use it to swap.. Without using up respec scrolls
2)-1 defenetly will cause hyper inflation if increased so much.. Cuz you won't need gl set or anything and anyone will be able to add gold to game.. It'll just mess things up
3)already have enough hotbars imo
4) ddnt understand what u meant.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Abdu ._.
02-23-2021, 05:12 AM
I agree with the event one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scaryullerus
02-23-2021, 05:15 AM
I agree with 4 and 5, though 4 is caused mainly by high ping, I have 200 constantly no matter how fast my internet is.

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

umarrahim
02-23-2021, 05:20 AM
Each year, STS releases a pet for specific class.

During Timur, STS didn't do anything for Mage and Rogue.

During Geng, STS didn't do anything for Warrior and Mage.

And during Bao, it's only fair that only mage gets special treatment.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
02-23-2021, 05:44 AM
1) I think it's already there.. U can map skills in 2 load outs and use it to swap.. Without using up respec scrolls
2)-1 defenetly will cause hyper inflation if increased so much.. Cuz you won't need gl set or anything and anyone will be able to add gold to game.. It'll just mess things up
3)already have enough hotbars imo
4) ddnt understand what u meant.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk1.ah so just need to save it in a different response loadout, I think it's different from the map skill, ty
2. It just an example of increasing it 5x or 10x, just think this game has cities and dungeons and quests but the gold prize is not worth it
3. yes maybe, I just feel it's lacking xd
4. I mean it can't attack directly, there is a time of 1 second maybe or maybe my internet connection has an effect?

AlfineMahesa
02-23-2021, 05:47 AM
I agree with 4 and 5, though 4 is caused mainly by high ping, I have 200 constantly no matter how fast my internet is.

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalkyes same as me

AlfineMahesa
02-23-2021, 05:52 AM
Each year, STS releases a pet for specific class.

During Timur, STS didn't do anything for Mage and Rogue.

During Geng, STS didn't do anything for Warrior and Mage.

And during Bao, it's only fair that only mage gets special treatment.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkYou're right, and this is just my opinion about adding a good item or pet to all classes for be fair