PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Daily Deal Mystic Robe makes character "naked" when worn

bronislav84
04-19-2012, 10:20 PM
I just got the Mystic Robe for 115 plat, put it on, got the achievement, and noticed my character looked like she was wearing no vanity at all. Tried to take it off then back on, reloged, and still the same.

It previews okay, but becomes like it's not worn when actually equipped. Makes my Mystic worthless until it's fixed.

Also wish this outfit was marked as a full overall or something similar to tell the player that it can't be worn separately. I like the clothes but not the hat. Was hoping I could wear it without the hat. Wonder if we will ever be allowed to wear it in pieces like other outfits.

bronislav84
04-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Seriously no replies? I wasted 115 plat for gods sakes....

Cytokinesis
04-20-2012, 11:46 AM
I just hoped there was a screenie of a naked vampire.

bronislav84
04-20-2012, 12:02 PM
I can't take screens or I might have posted a screen. If you wanna see how it looks when worn, make a girl, take everything off except weapons, and stare at the screen.

Why did I want responses? I dunno, maybe hoping I'm not the only one who has this issue. I'm also hoping a Dev replies that they saw it.

But yea Glut you're welcome on the info. I bought it for the chest and pants, hoping I could ditch the ugly hat. Go figure. Different tastes.

I think the DOTD outfit is a different one than the standard or something, so once they fix it to display my issue will be solved and there's no need to email support.

ninjaduck
04-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Pics or it didnt happen @_@

bronislav84
04-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Are you offering to screen my character ninja?

Bpog
04-20-2012, 03:08 PM
There is a bug where hiding your hat slot will hide your entire outfit. This is a known issue and will be fixed soon.

For now just go to your options and look for "hide hat slot" and make sure you are not hiding your hat.

bronislav84
04-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Huh. Thanks. Yes, I did enable that. I hate the hat on this outfit and many others, so figured I would hide it. Didn't know it hides the whole outfit for now.

Looking forward to the fix, cause as of now this outfit is worthless to me because I hate it's hat and can't take it apart to wear separately, either.