PDA

View Full Version : Watchout!!!

KaiserOfDeath
04-19-2012, 10:22 PM
There is a real dangerous scammer....first he tries to win your trust then he steal you!! No im not the scammed one but
he stole 3 Crafted Longbow set!! Now we are looking for him, we find him but he left now we dont know if he stole another
person but what you have to know is:

He doesnt speak english very well

Have a bear called Smokinghoney last time we saw him in his real user was lvl 66 metal bear with all points in str , the other
time i saw him had a bear lvl 13 i started to talk to him....he muted me then he left...

We beleive that he create another users to confuse us:

Smokeynbandit
Smokeythemonk
Smokeytokio

Please if you know something about him Pm

Photos:

timeismoney1
04-19-2012, 10:45 PM
You dont speak ah thr engrish very well my kind sir

O.o not point fingers or anything

Buddyf97
04-19-2012, 10:52 PM
@timeismoney1 That comment is cruel and unnessacry. Please refrain from put-downs and such.

@KaiserOfDeath The forums is no place to bring up problems such as this. It's a lot easier and more effective if you email STS and Support@spacetimestudios.com
When you do email try to be as specific as possible.
Hope this helps!

Walkhardd
04-19-2012, 10:57 PM
@timeismoney- english isnt his first language, and its obvious. Youre either not smart enough to realize that, or just a punk.

Coltona
04-19-2012, 10:58 PM
@timeismoney- english isnt his first language, and its obvious. Youre either not smart enough to realize that, or just a punk.

^^ +1 to that

Samhayne
04-20-2012, 12:39 AM
@timeismoney1 That comment is cruel and unnessacry. Please refrain from put-downs and such.

@KaiserOfDeath The forums is no place to bring up problems such as this. It's a lot easier and more effective if you email STS and Support@spacetimestudios.com
When you do email try to be as specific as possible.
Hope this helps!

This is very good advice. Thread closed