PDA

View Full Version : Movement

looiaqop
02-23-2021, 10:24 AM
I propose two things

1. Who wants to help me run raffles of our own to make profit. We can charge a few mil per ticket and give low tier arc eggs or gear as prizes never pure gold so we can make the most money

Or

2. We dont spend plat on the game anymore untill a Dev responds about this matter. Its not fair to us that spent $100 on plat which is equivalent to 40-50m of gold or people that farm gl% everyday or merch just to make a few mil everyday when these raffles are gaining profit that is in the hundreds of millions in a matter of a couple of days or in one sitting

Saint Jaffo
02-23-2021, 10:43 AM
Should we consider this as Arlor's First Revolution?

Geuimau
02-23-2021, 10:45 AM
I propose two things

1. Who wants to help me run raffles of our own to make profit. We can charge a few mil per ticket and give low tier arc eggs or gear as prizes never pure gold so we can make the most money

Or

2. We dont spend plat on the game anymore untill a Dev responds about this matter. Its not fair to us that spent $100 on plat which is equivalent to 40-50m of gold or people that farm gl% everyday or merch just to make a few mil everyday when these raffles are gaining profit that is in the hundreds of millions in a matter of a couple of days or in one sittingI didn't understand anything or what is the link between paying money and doing raffles [emoji3061]
Bump

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

Willl
02-23-2021, 11:22 AM
After so many threads about it I d like to give my tought on this matter..

Raffles always existed in game... Since 2013 most of guild masters handled this kind of events for their guild and as far as I remember YouTubers always organised those, sometimes even with a nice success.

I don't see any problem doing it, obviously if you participate I suppose you personally trust the player that is giving ticket and you trust on the same way the fairness of his game and how he is handling it.

If you don't like it, don't participate..

People who consider those events unfair might just ignore it and not participate... Unless you are jealous and you would like to make them aswell.

About rules.. Well STS never forbidden those cause, during years, aside small dramas they never caused any harm. Personally I suppose it is not breaing any rules which can lead to ban

(Unless scam happens ofc)

I don't like gambling for awake items and neither Sir Spendalot.. Consider how I would like to participate in a raffle XD. But still am not against them

Have a nice day!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

QuaseT
02-23-2021, 11:49 AM
I think the difference is that some do and some are accused of doing raffles for the only reason to profit from them. If they are just for fun I don't see any reason to not hold them. However, I can understand that people are upset if there are people making huge profits on the base of other, especially new players. And saying they are just jealous doesnt make the action morally correct. Its time to decide if the ones described on top harm other players game experience at this point. I'm looking forward to a dev's reply to stop the amount of raffle threads and ingame spam. It is annoying and I put every ign on ignore that pms me personally and asks about a raffle.

almountajn
02-23-2021, 01:19 PM
Where is the company? Why aren't devs visible once again?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
02-23-2021, 01:47 PM
Generally, raffle entry is a minimal amount. Trust is not as big an issue when all you have invested is a few gold that took one run in one zone to fund. When the amount is something that took a month to accumulate, it becomes a bigger issue of trust.

gobbels
02-25-2021, 01:20 AM
Im fine with raffles, only if they don't take any entrance fee.

Mufasa
02-25-2021, 04:00 AM
Yo how can one hold a raffle as well? I wanna raffle my marvelous set off(W) but I need more experience at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abdu ._.
02-25-2021, 04:47 AM
Im fine with raffles, only if they don't take any entrance fee.

That’s just a giveaway then

Mufasa
02-25-2021, 05:14 AM
That’s just a giveaway then

Giveaway? Nah. I wanna 100m per-ticket. If you don’t have that much, I’ll take ya gears as collateral.