PDA

View Full Version : Lunar New Year 2021 Continues! New Pet and Wisp Display Case Furniture items!

Cinco
02-23-2021, 11:30 AM
Good morning, afternoon, or evening, Legends! It's preview day! This week, we're still going strong with the Lunar New Year event. There's only one week to go, so keep up the good grind to get the vanities and pets you want.

If you've already picked up your favorite items, you're in luck. Sheriff Qian is getting new inventory tomorrow!

Visit him in Windmoore to check out the new Wisp and Pet Display cases for your house.

Pictured: Artur standing in the Rose Garden aura.

The wisp display acts just like other displays, allowing you to show off any wisp item in your inventory. The pet display has the added bonus that you can still use the pet, even when it's being projected in your home! The pet holder is available for 500 Red Envelopes, while the wisp holder will set you back 1,000.

Both Display Case items are trade-friendly. When the Lunar New Year event is over these items will be available for Platinum in the House Furniture Store.

New Contest for Creators Coming Soon!
Do you have a YouTube or Twitch channel? Streaming or posting content somewhere else? There's a new community contest headed your way with platinum prizes and a couple of special new titles available only to content creators!

This contest centers all around Watch Mode and all of the interesting, funny and informative things you can find when you can spectate other games. Keep an eye on the Announcements section for all of the details later today!

What's Next?

With March coming up, you might be in luck with another fun event! Can you guess which one? Here are some work-in-progress shots of some of the items coming to an event near you next month.

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-24-2021, 10:43 AM
interesting...the pet display is nice to have.

Saint Jaffo
02-24-2021, 11:02 AM
I love the pet display. Thanks.

PatD
02-24-2021, 11:19 AM
Thank you so much for the pet and wisp display!!! :D

PS: No comment on mead march vanity tho... maybe some will like but personally not my cup of tea at all sorry

conat
02-24-2021, 11:37 AM
Nice art work ���� i like it.

Oakmaiden
02-24-2021, 11:38 AM
Wow wow wowed!

conat
02-24-2021, 11:39 AM
St. Patrick's event coming up? I want my cookies :Ángel:

Avaree
02-24-2021, 11:44 AM
Looking forward to seeing the finished work on the vanities, nice touch to a different type of style. (:

Faded09
02-24-2021, 11:56 AM
Hmmm i hope another bullion back pack but with a rainbow effect

flashio
02-24-2021, 12:02 PM
Big thanks for the wisp/pet holders.
Now for the vanities, maybe a "manlier" fairy-like style for warrior would be appreciated (imo) something like Oberon fairy King or such.
Lastly, the gold bullion would make such nice backpack if u made it dropping small rainbows instead of coins (also make its size different when equipped on different classes if this ends up being added).

dualray
02-24-2021, 12:05 PM
Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susanne
02-24-2021, 12:08 PM
I like the vanities!

Susanne
02-24-2021, 12:10 PM
Well..I like the rogue vanity. It's nice to see something feminine.

Weeasascau
02-24-2021, 12:13 PM
Interesting!!:)

zeferoth
02-24-2021, 12:17 PM
Can you change the warr vanity?

Oakmaiden
02-24-2021, 12:17 PM
Looking forward to seeing the finished work on the vanities, nice touch to a different type of style. (:

I hope they give the rogue some knee/shin guards, dem legs are gnarly! :p

Scll
02-24-2021, 12:19 PM
Can you change the warr vanity?

No I like it

Willl
02-24-2021, 12:23 PM
Can we have recoloured version of old lb vanities in the mead march creates like in the past year? (Maybe it was 2 years ago)

Same u did with lucky jack and lucky golem... Maybe you can make for ghost medusa and frank please?

Black ghost
Pink medusa
Green frank

Just a tought XD

Nice addictions altough Im not a fan of them :)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Elichka
02-24-2021, 12:25 PM
Great update, thank you! Can't wait for those pet displays ^-^

also those butterfly wings omg!!! Beautiful!

octavos
02-24-2021, 12:29 PM
can I buy the banner with plat for ox fest please? I don't have lots of time to run the ox event :)

Cinco
02-24-2021, 12:31 PM
Can we have recoloured version of old lb vanities in the mead march creates like in the past year? (Maybe it was 2 years ago)

Same u did with lucky jack and lucky golem... Maybe you can make for ghost medusa and frank please?

Black ghost
Pink medusa
Green frank

Just a tought XD

Nice addictions altough Im not a fan of them :)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't wanna tell you how to forum, but recolor requests should go directly to me in PM. No cap.

octavos
02-24-2021, 12:31 PM
p.s add plat options for us for vanitys lunar event items (not the pets of course)... i don't have time....I do have some cash tho

Redjellydonut
02-24-2021, 12:58 PM
I need that pot of gold in my house asap!

Tiger Mike
02-24-2021, 01:09 PM
What is that at the end ....

Pushs
02-24-2021, 01:25 PM
p.s add plat options for us for vanitys lunar event items (not the pets of course)... i don't have time....I do have some cash thoOpen missile I think it gives tokens

Mage [emoji179]

mhysaa
02-24-2021, 01:37 PM
Now you guys decide to give attention to content creators 😐
Curious about St. Patrick, butterfly wings would be amazing.. especially if had blue too like the emoji 🦋

Fyrce
02-24-2021, 03:08 PM
Fantastico! Love the fairy/butterfly theme!

Shocan
02-24-2021, 03:11 PM
Yay creator love, ty sts

Pricegold
02-24-2021, 04:14 PM
@@ gz all players with lucky drop egg yay gzz i dont have luck with lot egg :(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210224/6e5a3b934f015bbd18af97929b351e7d.jpg

Enviado desde mi DRA-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

Gaprisha
02-24-2021, 05:01 PM
can I buy the banner with plat for ox fest please? I don't have lots of time to run the ox event :)

All the crackers give one token each so buy and open them and get your banner :)

Gaprisha
02-24-2021, 05:12 PM
That rog vanity is definitly something I'd wear except for the helm just cause of that face. I like what I got instead XD

A long shot suggestion, instead of the face and hair, you could make the helm a circlet of twigs and leaves with the elf ears. Would go well with the armor I think.

octavos
02-24-2021, 05:14 PM
All the crackers give one token each so buy and open them and get your banner :)

spending gold on other items. but meh, if they didn't wanna add no big deal. :) ill farm it later before the event is up.

BroknHeart/Nephop
02-26-2021, 12:41 AM
Did u forget to stretch warr vanity till above shoulder? That vanity kinda looks weird [emoji38]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210226/a847ccd18369cd1adea5077a629fb1db.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Mufasa
02-26-2021, 02:10 AM
Good morning, afternoon, or evening, Legends! It's preview day! This week, we're still going strong with the Lunar New Year event. There's only one week to go, so keep up the good grind to get the vanities and pets you want.

If you've already picked up your favorite items, you're in luck. Sheriff Qian is getting new inventory tomorrow!

Visit him in Windmoore to check out the new Wisp and Pet Display cases for your house.

The wisp display acts just like other displays, allowing you to show off any wisp item in your inventory. The pet display has the added bonus that you can still use the pet, even when it's being projected in your home! The pet holder is available for 500 Red Envelopes, while the wisp holder will set you back 1,000.

Both Display Case items are trade-friendly. When the Lunar New Year event is over these items will be available for Platinum in the House Furniture Store.

Do you have a YouTube or Twitch channel? Streaming or posting content somewhere else? There's a new community contest headed your way with platinum prizes and a couple of special new titles available only to content creators!

This contest centers all around Watch Mode and all of the interesting, funny and informative things you can find when you can spectate other games. Keep an eye on the Announcements section for all of the details later today!

What's Next?

With March coming up, you might be in luck with another fun event! Can you guess which one? Here are some work-in-progress shots of some of the items coming to an event near you next month.

Why is the warrior wearing a corset?

QuaseT
02-26-2021, 07:53 AM
Why is the warrior wearing a corset?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBecause the rogue and mage wear one too.

Pricegold
02-26-2021, 08:11 AM

What's Next?

230011I hope my luck changes because I'm going to hit the runs of tombs and zero lot for someone who hopes to equip themselves better is a big disappointment ready for paddyshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210226/1f539c7a19b433d8c261c2ed1d043f0b.jpg

Enviado desde mi DRA-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

Vendelta
02-26-2021, 09:28 AM
I don't wanna tell you how to forum, but recolor requests should go directly to me in PM. No cap.

sheesh no cap

Redjellydonut
02-26-2021, 02:04 PM
Them vanities at the end are kinda sus [emoji23]

AlfineMahesa
02-26-2021, 09:15 PM
Did u forget to stretch warr vanity till above shoulder? That vanity kinda looks weird [emoji38]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210226/a847ccd18369cd1adea5077a629fb1db.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalki think sts need to adjust its shape, it looks cute on warior and mage -, -

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk