View Full Version : A few ideas for spirit items (Share your opinions below)

evilmorty
02-23-2021, 06:47 PM
I have a few ideas.
#1. Boost spirit stats just below ebon

#2. Reduce proc level from 41 to 35

#3 When purchased at level 1 for tokens, a short boost to 35 begins, allowing new players to test the proc. (Once per character).

#4. Allow spirit weapons to collect xp while in inventory when other weapons are equipped but only one weapon at a time.

#5. A quest to collect 10k spirit xp per day for killing 10 swamp bosses.

#6. Each swamp boss is 200 spirit xp per kill.

flashio
02-23-2021, 06:50 PM
The spirit gear itself needs a rework, proc and stat wise.

Tiger Mike
02-23-2021, 07:22 PM
The Nš4 would be more than enough to fix the problems imo , +1
Also wrong section of the forum :P

evilmorty
02-23-2021, 07:32 PM
The Nš4 would be more than enough to fix the problems imo , +1
Also wrong section of the forum :P

Im aware of the individual sections but here's mainly active. Looking for feedback before i share the other ideas

Saint Jaffo
02-23-2021, 08:57 PM
I prefer STS adding new items to the Spirit category with the upcoming expansion rather than reworking the ones we have

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-23-2021, 10:34 PM
Spirit gear imo should have only utility procs.. Like pulling mobs/stun/freeze.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Achates
02-23-2021, 11:42 PM
+1 all of these should be implemented and the lvl cap should be increased

Achates
02-23-2021, 11:44 PM
I prefer STS adding new items to the Spirit category with the upcoming expansion rather than reworking the ones we have
For me its better to rework the existing one and add new spirit ring, amulet, belt and even Arti :D

Saint Jaffo
02-23-2021, 11:54 PM
For me its better to rework the existing one and add new spirit ring, amulet, belt and even Arti :D

I agree with you about adding every other piece of equipment in the category of Spirit items, but why reworking them? The weapons are level 71, the max. level now is 76, and we have a expansion coming. The current gear is good, but boring as we already got used to it. Therefore, it would be a better option to add new Spirit items once the expansion comes. In my opinion, it makes no sense to keep adding level 76 items as they are going to become "useless" (not at all) once we get a new max. level.

Achates
02-24-2021, 12:43 AM
I agree with you about adding every other piece of equipment in the category of Spirit items, but why reworking them? The weapons are level 71, the max. level now is 76, and we have a expansion coming. The current gear is good, but boring as we already got used to it. Therefore, it would be a better option to add new Spirit items once the expansion comes. In my opinion, it makes no sense to keep adding level 76 items as they are going to become "useless" (not at all) once we get a new max. level.
You are right, its better that we get every suggestions above hahahaha

evilmorty
02-24-2021, 07:09 AM
You are right, its better that we get every suggestions above hahahaha

I like you're positivity lol. I thought about the points before i posted them, they're reasonable imo

Achates
02-24-2021, 11:14 AM
I like you're positivity lol. I thought about the points before i posted them, they're reasonable imo
Thanks, your suggestions need to be implemented