PDA

View Full Version : im now very confused.....

sceiayhy
04-20-2012, 04:00 AM
So just tonight i was rushed by iirekz and then told i rushed him. Hm no big deal. But i dont rush people without a reason. Still no,big deal. We start a ffa fight and he finally says i suck ( along with cussing me out and a bunch of mocks). Then he says he will prove it to me... we make a private game and we fight to ten. Wel i know im not the best. He fights with his level 36 voodoo mage iirekz and i start with my voodoo mage pink flowers lvl 35. Now pinkflowers is specially designed for 1v1 against birds and bears. Or in a ffa setting so i suggest that i use my lvl 37 brainfreeze mage sceiayhyy. He says okay ill still crush you. Sceiayhyy is designed for 1v1 combat a standerd 67 dex rest int mage. So i dont have a dual alien or swamp build. Straight forward brain freeze robesand eyelvl30, voodoo fire pin and dreamers witch toad tiara lvl 35..... we begin to fight to ten and i win the first 4.... iirekz then complains that im lvl 37...... this is what confuses me..... he was perfectly fine battling a lvl 35with a 36.... but he couldn't battle a 37 with a 36????? Is it just me or is that double standerds? I could tell he was frustrated because he was losing to the person he just spent 30 minutes trash talking. I didnt consider writing this post until he begain cussing me out and mocking me.... then yelling your 37 and im 36..... all i coud say was "okay but it was okay to fight my 35 ?" He resorted to rushing once in our 1v1 to 10 fight and won it because i wasnt prepared. Can someone plz explain to me the difference between a level 36 fighting a 35 and a level 37 fighting a 36????? Keep,in mind mystat build. I have no more dual capabilities than a standerd lvl 35 voodoo....... after i won to ten he booted me and used more dirty language.
The score? Heheh gotta love screen shots(;
Will be uploaded as soon as i figure out how to do it from my tablet(: hopefully soon

sceiayhy
04-20-2012, 04:01 AM
For screenshot

dudetus
04-20-2012, 04:05 AM
PvP is a mysterious world which is crowded by kids trying to act macho and invincible. Nothing strange with this.

Btw if I was u I would remove the opponent's name. No reason to call in names.

sceiayhy
04-20-2012, 04:06 AM
Wont matter the screenshot will show it anyway

Ishatteryou
04-20-2012, 06:03 AM
GOOD ON YA BRO!:) Ignore the haters:) Hes in amity right? He thinks he has a right to go out thinking hes boss! Show him hes nothing xD I really think he should rethink how he behaves:/ That is personally why I quit 30-35:/

Noodleleg
04-20-2012, 07:24 AM
There goes my twin...

Kixxler
04-20-2012, 12:38 PM
So what was the point of making this public?

sceiayhy
04-20-2012, 02:04 PM
To get peoples opinions on the double standard level complainants=P

plmafiaboss
04-20-2012, 02:20 PM
ill talk to rek later

Ishatteryou
04-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Reserved for a screenshot of rekz denying it and bullying me. Getting gangbashed by his mates.http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj518/History133/e8985c30.jpg

Waterrforest
04-21-2012, 07:40 PM
"speechless"

Phoenixking
04-21-2012, 07:41 PM
You can cover the name of the player even in screenshots..just paint over the name...

Twinklaser
04-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Iirekz is a noob. Hope wyatt doesn tgo on forums :0.

Flowerlaserness ftw:)

Ishatteryou
04-21-2012, 08:24 PM
I have another proof:) Hes lieing that he doesnt know cos I said Sciehy cos i didnt remember his full name:/ And in the screenshot he said Scei, which is correct:) Backfire boom gone!

Waterrforest
04-21-2012, 10:28 PM
@ishatter who are you?

Ishatteryou
04-21-2012, 11:31 PM
@ishatter who are you?

James Bond 007 sir:) At your service:) Wait you were one of em speaking foul language and trash talking? Ahh your signature:)

Swords
04-21-2012, 11:43 PM
He gm of end.... Meh might leave

XghostzX
04-21-2012, 11:58 PM
I find it frustrating how some people try to make threads like these, singly direct people out and the reason they do this is to "Make the community nice in PvP" The entire PvP community will never be perfect, especially at level 35 man, that places is full of haters. Don't singly point someone out on forums because the only reason people do this is to get some anger out on them. It's almost as if you want the whole community to hate over him.

Not trying to be hateful, these threads just need to stop in my opinion; at least just don't use names.

Edit: I'm also confused how my name got into this conversation...?

Waterrforest
04-22-2012, 02:34 AM
I find it frustrating how some people try to make threads like these, singly direct people out and the reason they do this is to "Make the community nice in PvP" The entire PvP community will never be perfect, especially at level 35 man, that places is full of haters. Don't singly point someone out on forums because the only reason people do this is to get some anger out on them. It's almost as if you want the whole community to hate over him.

Not trying to be hateful, these threads just need to stop in my opinion; at least just don't use names.

Edit: I'm also confused how my name got into this conversation...?
Nice saying ghost. Yep this thread need to be stop immediately to prevent any flamings from happening. And one more thing, please don't point out any person name regardless of what he/she had done to you. Settle these problems in game and don't bring into forum.

Thank you
Xcluivetwink :)

Ishatteryou
04-22-2012, 03:09 AM
Nice saying ghost. Yep this thread need to be stop immediately to prevent any flamings from happening. And one more thing, please don't point out any person name regardless of what he/she had done to you. Settle these problems in game and don't bring into forum.

Thank you
Xcluivetwink :)

Ik, BUUUT it is obvious your trying to stop it cos your the one in the picture obviously part of harrassing someone:)
Ty:) James Bond 007

Waterrforest
04-22-2012, 04:25 AM
Ik, BUUUT it is obvious your trying to stop it cos your the one in the picture obviously part of harrassing someone:)
Do you think that i care that i am in the picture? And what's makes you think i'm harrassing someone? And if i am, at least i do it in game and not in forum.

Edit: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say.

-xcluivetwink

Ishatteryou
04-22-2012, 05:11 AM
Then why on earth do you say hahah noob in game? Nothing nice to say? Dont say!

OWNED Thread closed.

ninjaduck
04-22-2012, 05:36 AM
PvP is a mysterious world which is crowded by kids trying to act macho and invincible. Nothing strange with this.

Couldnt agree more on this.

Also, ever heard of punctuation?

Waterrforest
04-22-2012, 05:45 AM
Then why on earth do you say hahah noob in game? Nothing nice to say? Dont say!

OWNED Thread closed.
Immature kid ranting about. That's all i can say.

Jig
04-22-2012, 05:56 AM
:( Somethings wrong with Rek :/ maybe someone has made lies about scei to him? Maybe its not rek playing? Strange...

Ishatteryou
04-22-2012, 07:10 AM
:( Somethings wrong with Rek :/ maybe someone has made lies about scei to him? Maybe its not rek playing? Strange...
Nope:/ Scei will post screenshots so truth come out. He rushing me too:( Same as xlcuive and moom for some reason:/ theyre not connected to this but meh I will just quit 35 pvp for the 2nd time. I just feel bad for scei... thats all.... Similar thing got witnessed from him before.

Jig
04-22-2012, 07:24 AM
could be drunk?! Or not him howw do you know. Or maybe his in the most worst mood and whoever annoys him he hates.

plmafiaboss
04-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Nope:/ Scei will post screenshots so truth come out. He rushing me too:( Same as xlcuive and moom for some reason:/ theyre not connected to this but meh I will just quit 35 pvp for the 2nd time. I just feel bad for scei... thats all.... Similar thing got witnessed from him before.r moom xcluvie the same person?

Ishatteryou
04-22-2012, 08:03 AM
r moom xcluvie the same person?

It is very confusing. There is the moom and his twin. Xclusives are moom I think while Xlcuive without s is twin:) I want this thread closed:/

Jig
04-22-2012, 08:17 AM
Xcluisive and moom are brothers.

Elyseon
04-22-2012, 08:18 AM
I saw bear owning that voodoo, idk, using a bow, so i think u have been avenged

Livemau
04-22-2012, 08:22 AM
What happens in pvp... stays in pvp
One time I was in a hardcore rush match and the game split us up (made 2 games because of how crowded it was) and so I left to go farming. He joins the same game I do and we cheered each other on as we got pinks. Back in pvp we continued the fight!

Nomatickiller
04-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Yes that is very wierd. Irekz can be wierd at sometimes and he also has anger problems. So dont let it bother you

ninjaduck
04-22-2012, 09:33 AM
The average age of people who have replied to this thread is 5

XghostzX
04-22-2012, 09:47 AM

Talk about a false statement. What if I singly directed you out on forums? Now now, I don't think you'd like that.

Also guys, the complaints about "rushers" need to stop. It's PvP, look at all of the maps. They all say "FFA match!" The only 1/1 that should ever be done is through that one vs. one map...

So the question is, why would anyone do 1v1? :upset:

Samhayne
04-22-2012, 02:25 PM

What they said.

Thread closed.