PDA

View Full Version : New holders

flashio
02-24-2021, 01:44 PM
Pet holder: make it so we can display non opened eggs as well, some players keep pets as eggs so they can use them as slot egg either on aa or hb.
Wisp holder: make it so non aura wisps follow a movement pattern just like when they're equipped, when displayed at home these wisps(hail, winky, etc) stay still without any movement.

Snowman Is here
02-24-2021, 03:35 PM
I actually prefer the wisp being idle, for display purposes. +1 display unhatched pets

Gaprisha
02-24-2021, 04:27 PM
+1 to all that especially the wisp to have movement to it. Idle is boring :)

Gnarsito
02-24-2021, 04:29 PM
There's any possibility to repeat pets in holders? Just wondering

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

flashio
02-25-2021, 03:17 AM
There's any possibility to repeat pets in holders? Just wondering

Hmmm looks like someone is trying to build an army

Gnarsito
02-25-2021, 11:16 AM
Hmmm looks like someone is trying to build an armyI don't think I'm the only one who wants [emoji1787]

asommers
02-25-2021, 12:38 PM
We originally had a pet egg holder, but decided it was better to display the actual pets in the stable since players would then have to obtain another egg of their owned pet.

The wisps also initially wandered when placed in the wisp holder, but it was awkward to move the actual holder around since you had to tap in the center of the movement which wound up being empty space.

-ALS

Ilove_Poopoo
02-25-2021, 12:58 PM
We originally had a pet egg holder, but decided it was better to display the actual pets in the stable since players would then have to obtain another egg of their owned pet.

The wisps also initially wandered when placed in the wisp holder, but it was awkward to move the actual holder around since you had to tap in the center of the movement which wound up being empty space.

-ALSWell, if it isn't too much to ask, why not let it display either opened or egg versions? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

octavos
02-25-2021, 01:06 PM
there's pets that "i will never open" just resell them. unless we can convert them back to eggs (using plat or gold) to sell (they would lose all the stats of course) :)

which will be the best option IMO.

Bluehazee
02-25-2021, 01:29 PM

-ALS[/QUOTE]

Flutter wisp is rotating while others aren't. Weird

flashio
02-25-2021, 06:29 PM

-ALS

I understand the decision to make wisp holders stay still for editing purposes, as for pet holders it could be simply tweaked so it can hold both opened and non opened pets.

Gaprisha
02-25-2021, 08:22 PM

-ALS

I have a suggestion for the wandering wisp. Can you make it such that it appears static at its centre like how it is now but only when we are in edit mode so its easy to move around. When we're done editing our houses, the animations can begin.

Mitsooos
02-25-2021, 10:52 PM
I have put wisp flouter in external of my airship location, I spent 20 minutes to find it again and placed somewhere else XD

Analytical
02-26-2021, 01:05 AM
I understand the decision to make wisp holders stay still for editing purposes, as for pet holders it could be simply tweaked so it can hold both opened and non opened pets.

Agree +1 to this, I don't see why it can't be both unless this was intended to be a subtle way to encourage players to open their eggs

asommers
02-26-2021, 02:38 PM
The wisps when displayed in the holder should all be consistent now (and not move).

-ALS

asommers
02-26-2021, 02:41 PM
Instead of adding egg support to the Pet Holder, easiest thing for me to do would be to add a separate Pet Egg Holder, which would also allow you to build your army of pets, but you'd need an egg per holder.

Would that work?

-ALS

Pennywisese
02-26-2021, 03:11 PM
I want that too, that would be so nice!

Encryptions
02-26-2021, 03:50 PM
Instead of adding egg support to the Pet Holder, easiest thing for me to do would be to add a separate Pet Egg Holder, which would also allow you to build your army of pets, but you'd need an egg per holder.

Would that work?

-ALSCan make it where we can rotate auras? Would like to put rose aura on my house wall.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210226/9ddcc15e6953f9e7ea60bc5548c8bfa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

asommers
02-26-2021, 03:59 PM
Can make it where we can rotate auras? Would like to put rose aura on my house wall.

Hmmm, that's unintentional. I'll look into it.

-ALS

asommers
02-26-2021, 04:18 PM
After looking into it, the reason they are made this way is so they don't inherit the player's orientation when they are attached to the player and the player spins. I'll add it to the list, but I was hoping for a quick fix.

In the .gif below, I modified the aura to be rotatable as a furnishing, but you can see there is a side effect when that aura is attached to the player.

-ALS

octavos
02-26-2021, 05:28 PM
After looking into it, the reason they are made this way is so they don't inherit the player's orientation when they are attached to the player and the player spins. I'll add it to the list, but I was hoping for a quick fix.

In the .gif below, I modified the aura to be rotatable as a furnishing, but you can see there is a side effect when that aura is attached to the player.

-ALS

thats not a side effect..its a feature XD

Pennywisese
02-26-2021, 08:04 PM
I don't think that is fair! I have seen what people did with their wisps and it was so cool. STS can you please change it back? Thank you!

flashio
02-27-2021, 04:58 AM
As long as we can keep using eggs (slot purposes) while we have them displayed at house, it seems fine to me (maybe I'm asking for too much).
Btw thx for the quick replies :)