PDA

View Full Version : Eatin' seeds, flingin' arrows.

seedcruncher
04-20-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm so happy to have found Pocket Legends! About 5 years ago I got heavy into WoW for about 6 months, but the cost was stupid and as a web developer I already sit at my computer for 8+ hours each day, so I quit it cold turkey. Pocket Legends is ideal because I can pick it up and play on my phone whenever I have some free time and I don't spend hours running from towne to towne. Right now I am a level 10 archer and I just did some reading up on archer builds and I think I need to respec in order to give myself more dex. It's a learning process! When you respec are you able to redo your skills too?

thanks!

Windwaiker
04-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi there seedy, welcome to the PL forums! I love to play a bird too.

To answer your question, there's separate respec options for attribute and skills. So, no, resetting attribute points will not reset skill points.

Samhayne
04-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the Party! Be sure to check out the player guides section: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?32-PL-Player-Guides

You might leave your in game character name so people can add you to their friends list too :)

Whirlzap
04-20-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm so happy to have found Pocket Legends! About 5 years ago I got heavy into WoW for about 6 months, but the cost was stupid and as a web developer I already sit at my computer for 8+ hours each day, so I quit it cold turkey. Pocket Legends is ideal because I can pick it up and play on my phone whenever I have some free time and I don't spend hours running from towne to towne. Right now I am a level 10 archer and I just did some reading up on archer builds and I think I need to respec in order to give myself more dex. It's a learning process! When you respec are you able to redo your skills too?

thanks!
Also, look around for level 10 players in the Ambassadors of Alterra Guild!
They can help you out and give you a free hat to show off.

Swimmingstar
04-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the game! As you progress on, it gets more fun and exciting!

Cahaun
04-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Welcome! You chose the right place to visit first! Free cookies! <(^_^)>©

seedcruncher
04-23-2012, 01:50 PM
I need 2 plat to respect one of my skills and doing the 'like us on facebook' thing doesn't work. Frustrating.

Skeletonlord
04-23-2012, 01:56 PM
I need 2 plat to respect one of my skills and doing the 'like us on facebook' thing doesn't work. Frustrating.

Welcome to Pocket Legends! Feel free to add my character "skeletonlord", I will be glad to help!

As for your problem, the liking on Facebook offer was removed from what I have been told, so that might be why. It says "offer unavailable"!

Swimmingstar
04-23-2012, 06:05 PM

Try tapjoy or inviting a friend... *psst* you can even invite yourself with two devices or just a computer.