PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Zombies...in tutorial

octavos
04-20-2012, 10:37 AM
alrighy here is a new bug :p images will display level where the bug takes place

I got the pic in which level and the time keeps going...i exited game before ending tutorial...so when i tried to finish it, i cant..images below.

new toon before rename

the level of occurrence...exit this level before finishing to recreate.

yup im fighting

still going strong...this is how an imortal kicks butt!!!!!

so i keep fighting, but no exit ever appears, so yea...endless pain...i would call this hell lol
Side note: it doesn't show any tutorial info again so i believe thats how the bug is still present.

Some solutions at STS end:
1. have a restart tutorial button (in tutorial).
2.have a return to main menu button, and have a restart tutorial button (till level 5)
3. or give us the option to exit tutorial.

Our solution:
use another email account and finish the tutorial. because we have to force quit the app since we cant exit.

:ghost:

Sleuth
04-23-2012, 08:37 PM
I am having this problem on my second character. I recently bought an extra player slot and started fine then when I got to the same level it crashed and when i restarted there was no end to the zombies. I reinstalled DL and tried again with same result. Paying for an extra character I can't play is getting annoying.

Justg
04-23-2012, 10:15 PM
This is a very elusive bug we've been trying to track down. Please PM samhayne with your account info... thanks!

shapenaji
04-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Having the same problem

Neelahn
04-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Yep me too, and I'm meant to be reviewing the game which could make things problematic!

Websterfatu
04-26-2012, 08:11 AM
Try going into your options to turn tutorial prompts back on...maybe that will help too.

octavos
04-26-2012, 10:28 AM
update coming:

Fyrce
04-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Actually I think after the first feed, there isn't any more prompts.

However, every time the mouth is open and the feeed is available, you need to feed.

I just did this again last night and no problems. As far as I can tell, after the 2nd feed or so, the "boss" zombie comes in the far window. He doesn't seem to appear until after a few feeds, so feed every time the skull says it's available.

For a tutorial, the "boss" probably ought to appear right after the 1st feed or there needs to be a 2nd prompt for the 2nd feed. Maybe it's trying to tell you how to feed? After some playing, basically whenever the skull flashes, you should probably feed or more around to different zombies until you CAN feed.

Bpog
04-26-2012, 12:48 PM
The cause of this bug has been found. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone

octavos
04-26-2012, 12:57 PM
The cause of this bug has been found. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone

sweet, yay :p

Sleuth
04-26-2012, 07:48 PM
For everyone who said to follow prompts and feed... How is two hours of endless killing and feeding sound for following the prompt?? I realized after an hour nothing was going to happen till the BUG is fixed. Thanks admins for the help and solving the problem.