PDA

View Full Version : Experience

Salthy
04-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Hello,

I just started with Pocket Legends, and I'm level 5 now, with 67 kills.
But I saw another player, level 6 with oinly 16 kills.

How is that possible?
How can you get more experience?

Thanks in advance,

Regards!

Walkhardd
04-20-2012, 11:31 AM
If another players kils the enemy, you still get xp. you just kill more than that other player. ;)

Elyseon
04-20-2012, 11:31 AM
You get 1 xp for every guy that is killed around you, whether you get the killshot on him or not

So he probably just followed the group and got xp while others killed the enemy

Also there are elixirs that allow you to get more xp per kill

EDIT-
If another players kils the enemy, you still get xp. you just kill more than that other player. ;)darn u, Mr. Ninja

Salthy
04-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks you both, for the quick reply.

Zamu
04-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Its also due to a very common and frowned upon method called 'Powerlvling'. Simply put, someone very high lvled, sometimes paid by the lower lvled, runs and kills the mobs so that the lower lvl gets xp very easily.

This is frowned upon because not only does the lower lvl not learn their class fully and learn how to use it, they also have a low kill count related to their lvl. I saw a lvl 46 with just 161 kills the other day, my friend had lvled his alt using 2 seperate devices, 1 for each character. I was not impressed...

This is the cause of many lvl60-66s with less than 5-10k kills and not knowing what 'Ressurect' do, or how to effectively use a bear and pull the mobs together instead of stomping them all over the place.