PDA

View Full Version : Same pets over and over.

Mufasa
02-25-2021, 04:44 AM
How many of y’all are tired of the same pets over and over again? Like For Example, Zuhlong. And 3-4 that came after pets it. With different colors and different stats. But it look like zuhlong. What happened to the creativity? Did the creative team lost their touch? Or they just gave up? Give us something new. Like a pet, elephant, rhino or hippo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich_rogue
02-25-2021, 05:01 AM
true bump

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Willl
02-25-2021, 05:03 AM
We recently got loveling which is a new design pet and it looks nice

I like also the new version of bao/feng

To be honest I wouldnt complain about pets design

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Mufasa
02-25-2021, 05:24 AM
We recently got loveling which is a new design pet and it looks nice

I like also the new version of bao/feng

To be honest I wouldnt complain about pets design

Really? Loveling? Really? That pet looks like a termite.

Willl
02-25-2021, 06:12 AM
Really? Loveling? Really? That pet looks like a termite.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHahahah ikr but the purpose of a pet is not bringing it at your home or wear it as a vanity

Mufasa
02-25-2021, 06:21 AM
Hahahah ikr but the purpose of a pet is not bringing it at your home or wear it as a vanity

Lol true. What if I send it to one of the devs home? You think they’ll love the pet of call pest control and kill it? But yea I see your point.

Willl
02-25-2021, 06:42 AM
Lol true. What if I send it to one of the devs home? You think they’ll love the pet of call pest control and kill it? But yea I see your point.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHahahaha maybe someone would jump on the table and start shouting XD

Roblox
02-25-2021, 10:52 AM
How many of y’all are tired of the same pets over and over again? Like For Example, Zuhlong. And 3-4 that came after pets it. With different colors and different stats. But it look like zuhlong. What happened to the creativity? Did the creative team lost their touch? Or they just gave up? Give us something new. Like a pet, elephant, rhino or hippo.

Yes, like a gorilla but more aggressive looking with tank stats or sum[emoji23] I was thinking the same as well it’s so much stuff they can create and I’m surprise they haven’t use any ice age animals. Silver tooth tiger would be great exotics pet to use.

Mythocrisis
02-25-2021, 11:23 AM
No really they are bringing in new looking pets..to me the ox and loveling are creative .

Oakmaiden
02-25-2021, 12:03 PM
Really? Loveling? Really? That pet looks like a termite

More like a dog turd with gas bubbles :0

Nevoc
02-25-2021, 12:15 PM
More like a dog turd with gas bubbles :0lmao why is this true

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Tricksterity
02-26-2021, 03:59 AM
No really they are bringing in new looking pets..to me the ox and loveling are creative .

Agree let's be honest they do bring events all time ,new pets coming all the way ...
If i look back how we used to run and what pets stayed so long and just got recolors omg man,jist last loveling,feng(is dope) and really Yinshe isnt so bad man op aura ,solid stats maybe recolor but is dope tbh my fav pet atm :))

-1 original post
+2 STS workers

Mufasa
02-26-2021, 04:05 AM
Agree let's be honest they do bring events all time ,new pets coming all the way ...
If i look back how we used to run and what pets stayed so long and just got recolors omg man,jist last loveling,feng(is dope) and really Yinshe isnt so bad man op aura ,solid stats maybe recolor but is dope tbh my fav pet atm :))

-1 original post
+2 STS workers

Lmao xD new pets? Like once and how long? Check the stable and count how may pets they recycled? Ok. Or how many the recolored the same pets with different stats?
-1 original post
-1000 STS workers for recycling pets

dynastygaming
02-26-2021, 04:31 AM
Yes its not that easy to be innovative every week, you know sts are bringing massive events consecutively now. The pets now are just mostly slotted not vanities, i dont mind if they bring the roybigiv colors in one pet, doesnt matter.

Greazemk
02-26-2021, 04:38 AM
Lmao xD new pets? Like once and how long? Check the stable and count how may pets they recycled? Ok. Or how many the recolored the same pets with different stats?
-1 original post
-1000 STS workers for recycling pets

I get the idea, but please be considerate think how hard to be make a new looking pet in just a month they might be planning a new one before but please be patient.

QuaseT
02-26-2021, 05:23 AM
Personally, I dont want every single pet to have a different design. Few good ones are enough to slot other eggs into. And we have quite many good looking pets already. Rather put the work into map design or content.

Tricksterity
02-26-2021, 06:03 AM
I got what You think ,but You ain't right mate as said above look how many events they dropping us ... Plus they trying best for ne pets design looks... You're maybe over ur head with solutions but it ain't wotking that way bro ... as Qua said i have opened so many eggs but yet using only 2 slotting pets inside :)

Saint Jaffo
02-26-2021, 09:22 AM
It's easy to say what we want. Talking is one of the simplest things to do, but have you ever thought on the work the devs have to make? They want to make us happy but there's always that one guy complaining about everything (not referring to someone in particular). It's true that we want many things like new pets, new maps, new everything, but we have to keep in mind that they are following a schedule with the events and they are also working on other things like bugs and expansion.

Xyv.io
02-26-2021, 12:27 PM
Ah you realise that now? They been scamming y'all with recolours worth 100$ for 4+ years

Razererxx
02-26-2021, 12:32 PM
It's easy to say what we want. Talking is one of the simplest things to do, but have you ever thought on the work the devs have to make? They want to make us happy but there's always that one guy complaining about everything (not referring to someone in particular). It's true that we want many things like new pets, new maps, new everything, but we have to keep in mind that they are following a schedule with the events and they are also working on other things like bugs and expansion.

True but nobody made them do it
You are acting like this aint all for money.
They get paid for all this stuff. Its benefitial for them to have as many events as possible, to get that money.
There is no need to sh*t on them but there is also no need to make excuses for them

Saint Jaffo
02-26-2021, 01:07 PM
True but nobody made them do it
You are acting like this aint all for money.
They get paid for all this stuff. Its benefitial for them to have as many events as possible, to get that money.
There is no need to sh*t on them but there is also no need to make excuses for them

I'm not making excuses for them, I'm just pointing out the reality.
Yes, they get paid for doing their job and they get incomes by releasing new pets (recolors or not). If you don't like a new pet because it's just a recolor, then just be patient and wait until they release a new pet with a different design. You can't come here and demand a new pet to be added right now. That's not how things work (also a thread complaining won't work).

synoptix
02-26-2021, 02:35 PM
Ah you realise that now? They been scamming y'all with recolours worth 100$ for 4+ years

lol, imagine paying real money into this game

beendown
02-26-2021, 03:38 PM
tbh i think sts should really improve on designing much better no offense to the designing team i hope this requests we made challenge them to improve more on the designing, there are much better pets to be made example like a flying monkey(with wings) an evil witch pet , a type of sea creatures like a flying turtle or a naga siren(mermaid) , or something guys, etc if they really want the people to keep playing and run lb and not to get bored to this game easily they should really start on improving especially starting with the design department..
+1 to the suggestions
-1 to the designs lately

and tbh the loveling pet design really sucks , they should have done better what is this a sci fi movie??

Onawaoka
02-26-2021, 11:14 PM
I do agree. Like back then all the pets are unique. You don’t see a blue singe or a orange Samael, (only changes if it’s heroic). So yeah I feel like they should make new ones. Don’t get me wrong but I’m happy with the new ones they made recently but let’s keep it like that, no need to add another loveling in a different color and so on.

evilmorty
03-01-2021, 03:36 PM
Yes, like a gorilla but more aggressive looking with tank stats or sum[emoji23] I was thinking the same as well it’s so much stuff they can create and I’m surprise they haven’t use any ice age animals. Silver tooth tiger would be great exotics pet to use.

+100000. A silver back gorilla for war is a great idea, big, bold and angry looking. I support this