PDA

View Full Version : Im done with this.

Paar
04-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Im leaving the forums. Everything is just funny to everyone now and no one cares about helping with out getting stupid Rep points or a GoA or SG. I wanna thank the people who actually do help and Deserve all of the Recognition for it.

Please, Dont think nothing of my Absence. Its temporary I hope. Everyone just have fun and play the game.

~Paar.

Lowlyspy
04-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Seriously paar? Chill out dude, is the Will guy's guide really enough to rage quit over? As much as agree with you on the fame grubbers, there are still a few people not in it for the fame (though most of them are oldies)

razerfingers
04-20-2012, 12:06 PM
dont take it personally get on look for what you're looking for then logout like what i do then nothing bothers you but no need to rage quit. see ya paar take care :)

Paar
04-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Seriously paar? Chill out dude, is the Will guy's guide really enough to rage quit over? As much as agree with you on the fame grubbers, there are still a few people not in it for the fame (though most of them are oldies)

Not Just him Lowly. All the stupid stuff in General. & Ya mostly the oldies are the ones who usually help. Besides this games becoming to addicting.. i need a break.

ninjaduck
04-20-2012, 12:10 PM
I strongly agree. Although I dont condone you quitting, just stay stong in-game. Anyways, the forums is just a side-track to the actual games, right?

Lowlyspy
04-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Not Just him Lowly. All the stupid stuff in General. & Ya mostly the oldies are the ones who usually help. Besides this games becoming to addicting.. i need a break.
Still, are the useless guides and pointless posts really worth all this stress? I mean really, do what I do, point and laugh at the people obviously gunning for rep because they essentially doom themselves to never get the rep they oh so crave. Idk about you but I find that pretty dam funny.

EDIT: if you want a place to start your laughing, Will's thread would actually work pretty well. Everyone posting on that thread with a metaphorical finger wag are the ones gunning for rep, the ones with a sense of humor are the ones who help to help.

MrKrone
04-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Your welcome paar. Not ONCE have I asked, begged, or demanded Rep. Nothing ive ever posted has ever been for Rep, and nothing I will post will ever be for Rep.

If this is how it must be, then cya paar. :(

Sryyoulose
04-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Post for real reputation, not for green bars. That's why I post usefull stuff, to earn a reputation of being there to help people. Take Zerious for example, in the pvp section he is looked to for his insite. He doesn't have a rep bar but is helpful, that's what it means to be a true forumer.

Zeus
04-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Paar, think on it before making a decision.

Rage quits can be equally embarrassing.

Also, regarding reputation, people are bored and want something to do. For the time being, this is it, but when new content comes, it will eventually subside.

FluffNStuff
04-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Is it annoying? Yes. But to get away from it, you would need to quit the internet. Are you prepared to do that?

Samhayne
04-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Hey Paar,

The Will guy was just someone we'd banned in game for being a tool, and then they proved their colors by coming to the forums and being a tool all over again. Some people are just like that. I wouldn't let it get to you. While I can agree that it might be an annoyance, I would argue that calling it "all crap" because of such issues is a bit of an overstatement.

In whatever you decide to do, I appreciate the input and energy you have applied here on the STS forums. Lots of <3 to ya!

Walkhardd
04-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey paar. Youre taking all this stuff way too serious, imo. There shouldn't be one post on here that stresses you out. If you let stuff in these games, or on these forums get to you that bad, Well, all I can say is gl to you with real life ACTUAL stress.

Not trying to flame in anyway. I'm just trying to point out how silly it is to get worked up over this stuff. Take care bro, and I hope you reconsider. :)

Paar
04-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Look everyone, Its not Will or anyone else. Please dont think Im some stressed out Teen who's suicidal cause its not that way. I just am leaving because of my statement above and for the little fact that this games to addicting and I want a break. Thanks for the feedback though.

Paar
04-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Is it annoying? Yes. But to get away from it, you would need to quit the internet. Are you prepared to do that?

I actually could. Everything I post is from an Android App Usually. I honestly Dont have a Computer except at my Dad's home who I see every 2 Weekends...

morfic
04-20-2012, 02:10 PM
See ya next week!

Carth
04-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Ohhh, whats the matter Mr. Grumpy Gills? You know watcha gotta do? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swiiimmming, what do we do we swim... hoh hoh ho ho ho hoh hoh ho ho ho!

Kiwihawk
04-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Ohhh, whats the matter Mr. Grumpy Gills? You know watcha gotta do? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swiiimmming, what do we do we swim... hoh hoh ho ho ho hoh hoh ho ho ho!
Haha the only lines I know from finding nemo

WoundedEagle
04-20-2012, 03:44 PM
I refrain from commenting to someone on this thread, as it wouldn't be very smart of me to comment about it. All I can say, is that I have left too paar. PM me so I can give you contact info. Hope things shape up around here.

Siejo
04-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Paaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!! Don't make me come up there and pull you by the ear to the guild hall. I'll do it!!!!! You stay right there >:(

Cahaun
04-20-2012, 04:50 PM
I'll see you later Paar. Everyone needs a few weeks off like I did once. I'll see you in the guildhall later. *Flashes non-bake cookies*

MrKrone
04-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Haha the only lines I know from finding nemo

One does not simply forget p. Sherman 42 walaby way, Sydney.

Pimpslide
04-20-2012, 05:36 PM

What Will guy?
I em Nosey Number Two

Lowlyspy
04-21-2012, 12:23 AM
What Will guy?
I em Nosey Number Two
Lol pimp, always so nooby. Random post by a guy this morning, had numbers after his name so i proceded to call him "will guy" cuz we all know how well me and numbers get along.

Eyesharp
04-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Bye paar in forums hello paar in game..... Hopefully but anyway I hope you might come back later when the forum is more secure but it's your choice good luck bro

javier995
04-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Hope to see back soon bud.

Pm me for contact info.

Fao
04-21-2012, 02:41 PM
I did see you a little in game and you called me nice in seconds, im glad to see your taking a break! It's a smart thing to do! Cya later pal!:(

Mitchturbo
04-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Enjoy your Time away Bro. I'm looking forward to you returning when your ready!

thecrankybearsam
04-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Ah, Paar, i remember u from PL! I think you helped me on my old koala. U were a great helper, and btw, It's name was sphinx sam (I don't blame u if u don't remember me) I haven't really kept in touch with u, but U were an awesome person. Cya for a while ;D