PDA

View Full Version : diversity?

Zerious
04-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Idk about you guys, but i was a tad bit disappointed with the amount of skill points we get (1 per 2 levels).

I admire the passive skills being there but wouldn't it be less "fixed" if we had more points? The level requirement for certain skills i can also understand so wouldn't it be a bit more interesting to allow earlier investment into the passive skills? I feel like the game's "builds" are too one-track for any real differences to be present. So far it's all about the equips.

any other opinions on this matter?

Blaquehaaart
04-20-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm sure it'll get better as the game progresses...

Beanmachine
04-20-2012, 11:28 PM
I think they need more depth in their skill trees and include special passive skills for each skill tree you decide to invest in. I feel that if they make the skill tree more sophisticated, it will allow for more balance and diversity.

Blaquehaaart
04-20-2012, 11:48 PM
It's pretty balanced right now. However, yeah, diversity would be cool.

GELLIO77
04-21-2012, 06:01 AM
Idk about you guys, but i was a tad bit disappointed with the amount of skill points we get (1 per 2 levels).

I admire the passive skills being there but wouldn't it be less "fixed" if we had more points? The level requirement for certain skills i can also understand so wouldn't it be a bit more interesting to allow earlier investment into the passive skills? I feel like the game's "builds" are too one-track for any real differences to be present. So far it's all about the equips.

any other opinions on this matter?

i think this is to counter the sort of problem we had in Pl, 65 skill points at 66 and max is 6 points per spell, with this i guess they wont have to increase the cap of skill points per skill as often

Zerious
04-21-2012, 12:22 PM
i think this is to counter the sort of problem we had in Pl, 65 skill points at 66 and max is 6 points per spell, with this i guess they wont have to increase the cap of skill points per skill as often

yeah thought of that. Forgot the level cap increase would definitely affect things. But you know me ;) I'm super picky about my builds