PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Vantity Suggestion

Xionskull
04-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Dear STS,

I have always loved the character customization in PocketLegends. When I one day figured out that there were vanity items, I was overjoyed! Now, I have a suggestion, that will completely change the vanity/character customization of this game, to the better. My suggestion is to have something like; a vanity card. This card could be obtained by a N.P.C in Balefort Castle, and the purpose and use of this card would be to:

• Turn regular items, which does not include weapons, into vanity items.

• This card would cost 5 platinum. When bought from this N.P.C in Bale, you could turn your in your card and item, and it would show up as a vanity item in your inventory.

• The cost of 5 platinum, was chosen for that is the regular price of platinum
gear in most cases. I also thought that you could buy the card for 50k which is affordable for most people.

• Then if you would ever need this item turned back into a regular item, you could change it for 2 platinum or 20k.

My reasons for doing this is the following:

• As I have said, to boost character customization.

• Another reason I thought this good for pl is... Well I'll give an example: I have a Lilith staff set, and I dislike the orange robes but I love the red gem on the staff and the gem matches my antennas too!!... Well this person could then for 5 platinum or so, they could turn a red robe or even gem or shadow robe to match. If anyone reads this I appreciate your time!!

~(side note: thank this post if it in your opinion, improve pl)

Thanks!!

RBeltran
04-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Good suggestion ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45714-Vanity-Converter&highlight=vanity+converter