PDA

View Full Version : 0.9.1 Content Update (86522)

asommers
04-20-2012, 01:37 PM
New character bundles are available in the store. Bundles include wearable outfit, legendary weapon, 4 legendary gems, 2500 gold, 25 blood packs, and a special bundle buff. Click on the bundles offer tab for more information.
We've added a Blood Fountain outside the PvP Asylum Gates. Standing near it will heal you to full health.
You can now invite friends to join you in a mission, even if you clicked "Play Solo". They will still be unable to join you if you do not invite them.
Fixed bug that occasionally caused online friends to appear to be offline in the friends list.
Fixed issue with the Energy timer in the Nav Bar not appearing.
Unholy Blessing now removes most debuffs when activated, for example root and stun
Killing yourself in PvP now only counts as a death, not a kill and a death.

Lowlyspy
04-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Ah I like that blood fountain.

Flippys
04-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Holy cow the skill buttons are now so soo sooo tiny on the kindle fire. Please bring back the old layout for the attack/skill buttons. Half of my thumb now covers that entire section. Very hard to select skills, let alone charge them.

Dalinuel
04-20-2012, 02:18 PM
So since I suggested blood fountain how bout naming it after me ;)

NYCFanMan
04-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Haha

Late
04-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Dalinuel's Fountain ;)

Shuri
04-20-2012, 03:16 PM
Yay Loving the fact I can now make pre-teamed games if I desire it. Also the fountain is good but I don't see a point to it and the placement near the PvP is a little strange as up near the back it's more room for it. :L
Although I guess it's good if you're Blood Pack farming and take the deaths you gain by doing so. Other than that. Great update but change the placement of the fountain..

Edit: I noticed the Epic Patrol bundle comes with buffs that last 30 minute.. But this is rather silly as it takes approximately 30 minutes to go from 0 energy to 25 without the use of 10 Platinum to 25 energy again.. Unless you use this 30 minute damage buff in PvP this is rather useless considering in PvE you only get a minimum of 5 to 10 minutes of doing Combat Missions(give/take energy drops) I've yet to buy it. Don't think I will to be honest if it's just a one-time use of a buff and it activates the second you buy it :/ and as I'm on a laptop currently without my phone I can't PvP properly to take full advantage of it since I have no mouse either.

Zerious
04-20-2012, 05:29 PM
being able to "host" games is another thing i'm sure a lot of us would appreciate :)

FluffNStuff
04-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Did you change something with the PVE levels, or are people just not playing, because I can not for the life of me get in a game with other people. I even sit at the beginning waiting for someone to join. I am not in the 'map' for my level, but this is crazy.

Conradin
04-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Add me on tepes, if it's in dah subway or below I'll join ya

Ozuyucalebam
04-20-2012, 08:47 PM
Holy cow the skill buttons are now so soo sooo tiny on the kindle fire. Please bring back the old layout for the attack/skill buttons. Half of my thumb now covers that entire section. Very hard to select skills, let alone charge them.

I would have to agree with the skill buttons being too small. I'm on a 10" tablet and its impossible to watch the screen and be precise. One finger presses two buttons.
Honestly there should be a way to toggle the size of the buttons.

Roc
04-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Did you change something with the PVE levels, or are people just not playing, because I can not for the life of me get in a game with other people. I even sit at the beginning waiting for someone to join. I am not in the 'map' for my level, but this is crazy.

It's quite depressing! I get especially saddened when my buffs from completing missions go to waste because I'm slogging through by myself :(