PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Engine

idkAl
02-26-2021, 07:21 AM
Hello,

Arcane legends here we go waiting for the ban , y’all really need to upgrade your engine I’m being for real y’all didn’t upgrade your engine for 9 years since 2012 until now , even the game fortnite battle royal was released in 2017 and they upgraded their engine like 2 times in just 4 years y’all really need to upgrade to something good like unreal engine or unity or something good like that , like seriously think about we need a new engine with that new level 81 expansion because the game quality will be 10x times better and that’s it for me I hope that devs see that and think about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
02-26-2021, 02:55 PM
We've talked about that internally, but it's not feasible with the size of the game and the size of the team. You'll notice the games that were released after AL (Call of Champions, Pocket Legends Adventures, and Full Metal Jackpot) all had updated visuals. The original art wasn't built to take advantage of the new engine features. Starting the art from scratch with a new game is much easier than updating all art in an existing game to a new graphics engine.

At any rate, I appreciate the feedback and I believe we can still make a visually compelling expansion with our current art style/limitations.

-ALS

misunderstood
02-27-2021, 01:48 AM
We've talked about that internally, but it's not feasible with the size of the game and the size of the team. You'll notice the games that were released after AL (Call of Champions, Pocket Legends Adventures, and Full Metal Jackpot) all had updated visuals. The original art wasn't built to take advantage of the new engine features. Starting the art from scratch with a new game is much easier than updating all art in an existing game to a new graphics engine.

At any rate, I appreciate the feedback and I believe we can still make a visually compelling expansion with our current art style/limitations.

-ALSI hope you all will release a new Legends game soon.

xsilentninjax
02-27-2021, 02:00 AM

-ALS

relatively speaking, Call of Champions was something different than other mobas out there.
The concepts were simple and straightforward, design was heavenly remarked off the charts.
quite a shame it didn't last, or perhaps it will set a comeback sometime in the future (?)