PDA

View Full Version : New Items Kopesh and Red Scarab Bow

kiene
08-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Why are people so desperatly wanting the new kopesh and red scarab bows? while the plasma and alien blaster are dying out? doesn't plasma do more dps then kopesh? and AB do more dps then scarab bow?

iMaximus
08-12-2010, 03:33 PM
I know what you mean......I've gotten my hands on a red scarab bow myself and compared it to the sniper scarab bow and I wasn't impressed at all. It's just a hype I think of getting rare stuff and to show it off to other players.

smokester
08-12-2010, 04:26 PM
ummm the red scarab bow of isis and thoth are both awesome bows... scarab bow are/is the best bow in the game... (ABs are for just show) and now you add 6 ms or hs to it and you got urself the best bow hands down... the khopesh of isis and thoth it just looks awesome and when the khopesh first came out everybody was complaining about the stats so the devs listened and there you have it... a sick looking sword that you can actually use in pve without giving up stats... and i donno how long ya been playing this game but this game follows fads... and the new fad right now is the isis/thoth khopesh and isis/thoth red scarab bows...