PDA

View Full Version : hm

moveit124
04-18-2010, 02:16 AM
Must say... i got this game and was like WOW this is great... and i played through... and before even hitting level 13 i bought the map packs... and then i realised something about this game...

This game is repetitive... its the same... the layouts change... and the monsters get slightly harder... but the leveling up is so damn easy and there is hardly anything to the game... its just run through and level... and once you get to the next map... you buy it give the company money and level some more... ...

just forewarning for future players... very repetitive ^_^

adios

Deathshock
04-18-2010, 02:19 AM
Most MMOs are reptitive. The game just came out so give it some time to develop

Chronical
04-18-2010, 02:24 AM
What Deathsock said. Give it time, it's just (!) a week old.

maxvegas
04-18-2010, 02:27 AM
dude for as young as the game is it's mind blowing
1 it rocks
2 update every few days
3 it's on your freaky phone dude....
stop whining

Deathshock
04-18-2010, 02:35 AM
The part I like the best is that the devs actually listen and take into consideration what us players say

Azrael
04-18-2010, 03:21 AM
The part I like the best is that the devs actually listen and take into consideration what us players say

Very true and very important.

tubbies
04-18-2010, 03:36 AM
Can you find an mmorpg which you can play on the go with other players?

Splurd
04-18-2010, 03:48 AM
I kind of TS, because he does have a point. The game is repetitive.

Doesnt mean it is any less fun, but the fact that I'm doing the same thing at lvl 1 and at lvl 20 means that its repetitive.

However, the sheer fact that it is online has an appeal to me so I enjoy it.

Lomion
04-18-2010, 04:13 AM
Yes the game is repetitive and the gameplay lacks depth. But it is a portable game. You can't reasonably ask for instances that demand 1h of group building, then 4 hours of monster bashing until the mega boss. However, the devs are willing to implement quests, which might really improve the interest.

Steverd
04-18-2010, 09:01 AM
It's even more amazing on an iPad!!!

Xanthia
04-18-2010, 09:16 AM
But I love group building, where you stand around and shoot the **** until you find a perfectly balanced group, then head off on the in-game chat system to the Instance. The pummel through a section of easy mobs then progress through until your fighting the hard stuff. Ya know? Everyone is doing their very best to kill what ever it is your killing, and your healer is working over time, to keep dumb DPS whores from getting killed. This is a blast especially when you get to the boss, IDK I really cant wait for groups to improve definition, every group should have to have a healer, and DPS, and a tank IMO. I really love actually having to try to beat something, and so far this game is no challenge what so ever, at least from a 100% healer's standpoint. If you think healing in this game effectively is easy, well then try an argument :)

Spells on Bar -
Ressurect - Rank 5
(Bring your friends back Immediately)
Blessing of Might - Rank 5
(Increase your party's strength and damage)
Blessing of Vitality - Rank 5
(Increase party health regeneration)(I believe it is +4 H/S)
Heal - Rank 5
(Restore Health, +10 Heal per Rank)

If there are any DPS Mages or Archers, or Tanks who would not want to group with me, please state your case and point! If not have a lovely day, and enjoy Pocket Adventuring :)

Hurs
04-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Rofl, gotta love everyone jumping on this guy's head about whining XD

Banned
04-18-2010, 09:46 AM
@tubbies

IMO is a TRUE MMORPG on the go. Not that this game isn't the shet.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 09:53 AM
I have heard that IMO is pretty horrible... which is no surprise considering it is made by com2us or something like that :P

But this isn't the place to talk about it XD

Banned
04-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Yeah, not as good as PL.

moveit124
04-18-2010, 12:36 PM
well i dont know, i was just playing it ... and realised and it looks like... that the developers are just trying to take money ... as quick as they can before people realise its so repetitive lol x_x

and... on top of that... there are three games out right now... for the iphone ... that are online... that you can play with friends/people... that are actually mmo's... actually four but im not gonna count one of em... :P

IMO: The world of magic

SevenSwords Prologue <~ also repetitive

Anrufen <~ this is probably the biggest one of all of them but its Pay to Play (15 dollars per 3 months)

but i was just making a point... they have nothing but repetitive areas... and as you level up... you do the same thing you just get better at it... unless you go to a new map... which is basically the same thing ... just looks different... and the monsters are different... and there are items you get for cash... and what not... and its a very fast leveling enviroment for all of them... took me an hour or two to get level 13 ... anyways, im not saying this game is horrible... im just saying ... there is nothing else to do... other then run through each map until your the max level... and you have to pay money for each map pack.. .you cant get them through playing... or anything ... yo uhave to pay for each one... it just looks to me like the developer is going for the cash as quick as possible x_x

Hurs
04-18-2010, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't go that far. I believe the developers are honestly trying to push out new content to occupy players while they work on bigger things. They have already said they plan on implementing raids, PvP and even mailboxes! (I do love me some mailbox) Just give it some time, get 1337 gear and have fun. Join a clan if you are looking to spice things up.