PDA

View Full Version : Bring back BloodPack for trading

iAmPain
04-20-2012, 11:01 PM
bloodpacks being un-tradable is just plain dumb.. well for most of us it is, specially to whom like me that does not spend alot of money to invest for platinum to buy bloodpacks.. well i know this game is just new (Beta) so things are higher than usual. but if you guys make the bloodpacks tradable everybody's happy. ppl buy plat >> they convert to bloodpacks >> sells it to us. STS get money for ppl who buys plat, ppl who buys plat for bloodpacks to sell to us that dnt have enough money to invest some for plat gets the gold for the plat they invested. we the consumers are happy cause we got bloodpacks to spend on hard missions.

i realized earlier that if you take this function away, well in my theory ppl like me (ppl that dont buy plat) will lose interest in the game and maybe just maybe, instead of us getting more interested in buying plat, we get discouraged on buying it. every last penny counts right? so i hope i made my point on posting this..

Shuri
04-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Reason for doing this. Now this is just a guess, But as DL has the ability to log into three different accounts(Google, Facebook, Nexus) you can just multi-account and trade over blood packs to your main character and delete the "alt" character and re doing it all over again, With that said. You have an infinite amount of packs as you get 24(After tutorial) to give your main character so that stops the purchasing of platinum for the packs, The gold wasting for them too, But I do agree that the prices are a little much for them. I'd rather take the deaths than buy 5 packs for 750 what I pretty much gain in solo runs using all my energy. I wanted to make money, Not burn it..

Fyrce
04-21-2012, 12:19 AM
New players kind of burn through blood packs pretty fast and they don't drop easily... Oh well, maybe the blood fountain takes care of it. Guess if it doesn't, we'll see more posts like this one, because the blood packs nurse IS expensive.