PDA

View Full Version : Zoom in scenes

iMaximus
08-12-2010, 03:45 PM
I don't know whether this has been reported yet or not, but don't you guys find the zoom in scenes annoying? There used to be a lot less of them but now.....when you're at the boss or close to it...I get so many, sometimes 3 zoom in scenes. So when I walk into the room....and the scene ends....I''m already half dead because I can't see what's happening. I hope there will be a fix for this.....

Vynnr
08-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Yes, it makes it impossibly hard to target the correct enemies, and avoid them too, especially if you're rushing.

I would like to have an option to disable zoom-in scenes.

Voxed
08-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Yes I hate it also, wish it was an option

QUEENIE
08-12-2010, 08:14 PM
exact sentiments! please include an option to remove it.

Nostero
08-13-2010, 12:15 AM
I was just thinking about this......

setec
10-04-2010, 03:33 AM
For the love of all that is holy, can we please have an option to turn OFF these animations? There are rooms that have not one but two of these in a row and it makes it hard to react to what is going on in the room especially if your char is the one the boss is targeting.

Raxie
10-04-2010, 03:39 AM
i agree... this really annoys me and also when you level it sometimes zooms in. i had 8.5k kills with no deaths but because it zoomed in when i leveled, i couldn't see so i died...

Antiturmoil
10-04-2010, 03:39 AM
I agree 100%

icantgetkills
10-04-2010, 03:42 AM
omg raxie same! i was on my acc i was just about to tap potion zoom in screen my bear dies stuffed up my k/d my lvl 16 bear with 3.5k kills now has 2 deaths! grr..

Trollpackan
10-04-2010, 03:59 AM
I agree as well, have never thought of this as a problem before, but they seem to come a lot more often now?

birdfacer
10-04-2010, 07:47 AM
agreed, it does get annoying especially when you've just joined the game and it zooms in to 3 different monsters consecutively

Mala
10-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Being able to turn it off would be great. I hate it and almost everyone I know does too.

EDIT: Just noticed this should be in Suggestions and Feedback. Hopefuly Devs notice anyway. :)

Riccits
10-04-2010, 08:20 AM
yup its really a bad thing...

FluffNStuff
10-04-2010, 09:43 AM
For the love of all that is holy, can we please have an option to turn OFF these animations? There are rooms that have not one but two of these in a row and it makes it hard to react to what is going on in the room especially if your char is the one the boss is targeting.

Joined a AO2:4 Game late and when I caught up, there were THREE ~new~ enemy types so it jumped from one animation to the next animation to the next animation then by that point, to me getting pounded on by a Djinn ...

Royce
10-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Just FYI, you guys know you are still in control of your character during the cutscenes right? I really like them, and play right through without trouble. The joystick, skill buttons etc. still function though not visible on the screen.

FluffNStuff
10-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Just FYI, you guys know you are still in control of your character during the cutscenes right? I really like them, and play right through without trouble. The joystick, skill buttons etc. still function though not visible on the screen.

For the boss one that I know is coming, it is kinda cool because I stomp as I enter the room and can see myself flying at the boss in slow motion. But as I posted, it sometimes gets ridiculous when the throw out three animations and it does get you disoriented.