PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Chat Tabs

Shuri
04-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Not really sure if this has been brought up lately but I was thinking we need to get "Tabs" for the chat system I know it's a little much but when we're trying to talk to friends or people in whisper the chat get's so flooded when you're round a lot of people you can hardly catch what someone's saying so I was thinking a tab system so there would be a:

[General] [PM] [Guild]

ontop of the chatbox or even under the box. Either way it gets really hard keeping up with people and it will also allow the use of guild system(when its placed) to have free-range chat >.<
Not just that but the notification only catches the last thing the person whispering said and not all of it to reduce flooding. I understand that part but why not chat tabs :(

STS, Consider this... I miss so many Whispers frequently and I can't keep hitting the arrow to go up and down D:

phrosts
04-21-2012, 02:27 PM
I want this aswell

Darkfader
04-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Very good idea... Also market chat tab would be great, but share market chat with everyone on game not area you currently are.

Roc
04-21-2012, 03:53 PM
I like this a lot! Even the /t <name> function becomes troublesome when a name is hard to type AND you can't remember who said what!

Beanmachine
04-22-2012, 01:44 AM
This is awesome, please STS put this in along with the guilds!

Lady_Pebbles
04-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Yep. This would be hella helpful.

FluffNStuff
04-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Got say I really want this! Really want the Guild one, so it will actually be worth it join a guild!

Shuri
04-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Got say I really want this! Really want the Guild one, so it will actually be worth it join a guild!

Yep, I don't think I'd be interested in joining a guild if the chat system stays the same as sometimes I just feel like talking to the guild members and not have the general people around me flooding my chat so I can literally see what members are talking about, Not only that but it would allow the 'planning' on the go so you won't have to sit in guild hall you can be out on the street or on a run getting cash or burning energy for exp and still get what people are saying :)