PDA

View Full Version : Need backup

Xxxarbiterxxx
03-01-2021, 06:08 PM
hello friends of arcane legends I've come to you to ask for aid in star legends . Tho this may seem pathetic we are in dire need of help we are losing people on a daily and its getting close to maybe 4 -20 people online at a time we need support so if you know other players will to come back to the game to help us out please contact them . This will be the only message I'm posting here . Thank you have a nice day

Susanne
03-02-2021, 02:50 AM
Ok. Just started playing as guest. I'll give it a go.

dynastygaming
03-02-2021, 03:01 AM
hello friends of arcane legends I've come to you to ask for aid in star legends . Tho this may seem pathetic we are in dire need of help we are losing people on a daily and its getting close to maybe 4 -20 people online at a time we need support so if you know other players will to come back to the game to help us out please contact them . This will be the only message I'm posting here . Thank you have a nice day

play al bro

Mythocrisis
03-02-2021, 03:30 AM
Al is far from that state after some recent updates...you should join Al .

Spooked
03-02-2021, 03:53 AM
Will definitely fire it up again sometime.
The graphics take you all the way back to the golden gaming ages.
That being said games are bound to die out someday, so will AL.
I strongly recommend you start looking for other games to play since either way SL is on its merry way to extinction

Susanne
03-02-2021, 04:02 AM
Hmmm..it's not a bad game. In fact it's a lot better than I expected, chatted there etc. then suddenly got dc due to update but couldn't find out what the update was.
I realize this is not the place to discuss Star Legends so I shan't post again on this.