PDA

View Full Version : STS dont do a treyarch?

GELLIO77
04-21-2012, 06:18 AM
by this im referring to the CoD franchise and WaW, if anyone has played it recently you will know that like CoD4 there are hackers in almost all lobbies. what i am asking for is not to let the same thing happen to Pl, your first and prolly still best (imo) game that you have made out of the 3. i wouldnt like to see Pl have ppl hacking and getting the stats that the devs have, (3K crits with their auto :p) running into a pvp game and whiping the room out with a single hit.

im sure all the people who's first game in the legends series was Pl wouldnt like to see this and neither would i, so plz plz plz dont let this happen to an amazing game

peace

~Gel

Imsebastiaanl
04-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Until now the sts does it good.

Samhayne
04-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Hey Gellio77,

We here at Spacetime Studios don't like hackers anymore than you do. We're committed to keeping our games fun places to play in. Thanks for your support - if you see anything you think we should be aware of, please write our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com.

Nick41324
04-21-2012, 04:51 PM
i dont see how someone would hack a game like PL. With it being much smaller than a PS3 game or XBOX game, im sure it would be much easier to detect a hacker and "eliminate" him.

Lowlyspy
04-21-2012, 04:56 PM
i dont see how someone would hack a game like PL. With it being much smaller than a PS3 game or XBOX game, im sure it would be much easier to detect a hacker and "eliminate" him.
That and you need the game's coding itself to hack a game. In the case of CoD, you have the disc which contains all the coding for both offline and online play. With PL you have the bare minimum to be able to play so no code = no hacks. Of course you could still make bots but those are different.

Noodleleg
04-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Hacks hmmm... How do we explain Flip...

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Hacks hmmm... How do we explain Flip...

Lmfao!!