PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a power leveling guild [ rooqq - ingame name ]

NiZii
04-21-2012, 07:35 AM
I was wondering if any guild can help me with power leveling so I don't level this slow since I'am soloing everything now lol.
By the way, I am level 33 Pure Int Mage.
And after leveling alot I will be really active member of the guild that will recruit me =)

If anyone knows some guild, let me know.

Thanks

dudetus
04-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Well.

Usually power leveling is frowned down by the community simply because u learn to play ur class effectively only by playing with it. If u get powerleveled, u usually don't learn how to play ur class "correctly".

I still recommend u to join a guild because having friends is very important thing in Pocket Legends. Having a few friends might change ur whole gaming experience.

Dragonrider023
04-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Well.

Usually power leveling is frowned down by the community simply because u learn to play ur class effectively only by playing with it. If u get powerleveled, u usually don't learn how to play ur class "correctly".

I still recommend u to join a guild because having friends is very important thing in Pocket Legends. Having a few friends might change ur whole gaming experience.
Seconded

NiZii
04-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Well.

Hmm, the thing is I know how to do combo's and that kinda stuff and how to defend myself when I am soloing.
I don't see anything more I can learn more. But one thing more, I am not good at making friends cause when you are doing a dungeon no one talks. Any other advice?

Swords
04-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Dont expect to find a power lvling guild to be simple, Most guilds would say that u should do it on ur own instead of help. some guilds offer to help if its a friendly guild