PDA

View Full Version : A lil smurf needs your help!

Bruno Karol
03-02-2021, 08:58 AM
Soo im back after 2yrs i think and i need help with my smurf build
Im lvl 63 and only play pve
-What are the best skills/masteryes ?
-Some good items (im on a VERY small budget xd)
-How do you earn gold nowdays w/o gl items and events
Ty in advance and have a nice day!

Raresmurf

Poslano sa mog SM-G973F koristeći Tapatalk

scaryullerus
03-02-2021, 09:01 AM
it's not a smurf if the smurf is your main.

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

dualray
03-02-2021, 09:29 AM
Fireball gale time. Master def energize
For item, speed set is a must, then u can wait for a good price to buy a skratch gun
Try to get some gold loot awakening and run for the deep marsh for some gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
03-02-2021, 09:43 AM
-How do you earn gold nowdays w/o gl items and events

A few things
1) Farm Elite gold chests in Elite maps (Kraken, Shuyal, Nordr)and sell or if you loot the arcane item then yorokobe shounen, for lady luck smiles upon you.
2) Farm Planarite Ingots in Planar Tombs
3) Open up jewel elixirs and run hauntlet
4) Run mausoleum (Loots: gold, token, balanced scale, dusk gears, elite runner chests - jewel elixirs) - trade tokens to coffers and sell for gold
5) Run daily nightmare quest /666 times for the dreamscape weapon and sell (you'll need the legendary counterpart to unlock quest)
6) Aside from merching, begging is also a thing (Yes I've seen people stay online for 2-4hrs+ staying in towns to beg)

you're welcome

gobbels
03-02-2021, 10:10 AM
I think u should try selling Jokes like 10-100k each, at Expedition Camp, and Paradise Pier. (if u don't) know any, just tell them, that u are lil smurf, or like google bad jokes.

Leasts its honest work.

kulldeepboro
03-02-2021, 10:28 AM
A few things
1) Farm Elite gold chests in Elite maps (Kraken, Shuyal, Nordr)and sell or if you loot the arcane item then yorokobe shounen, for lady luck smiles upon you.
4) Run mausoleum (Loots: gold, token, balanced scale, dusk gears, elite runner chests - jewel elixirs) - trade tokens to coffers and sell for gold
5) Run daily nightmare quest /666 times for the dreamscape weapon and sell (you'll need the legendary counterpart to unlock quest)
6) Aside from merching, begging is also a thing (Yes I've seen people stay online for 2-4hrs+ staying in towns to beg)

you're welcome

lol last one is definitely must

umarrahim
03-02-2021, 11:55 PM
Depends on ur capital.

I started from skratch about a month ago, and now I am fully geared for any map with both arcane weapons. Literally started with 0 gold at level 1.

If you literally have 0 gold..... Do plat offers during events... This sentence was sponsored by Raid: Shadow Legends xD

I started with 0 gold during valentines event, did couple of offers, got like 500 plats in total. Sold Golden Love Elixirs and earned 12m from them.

For 6m, bought a speedset. I had 6m leftover.

Farmed jewels in hauntlet to earn XP + PvE Kills + Gold. PvE kills were necessary to join a decent guild.

After earning 4m from hauntlet, now I had 10m, bought a Greed Set. Farmed a bit more jewels to buy a 100gl weapon, and tainted Set.

Now with 320 Gl, I ran NVG. It's 500k per hour better than jewel farming at this point. Bought Mire Artifact 40 Gl.

Mire Helm and Armor are cheap, with the artifact, I unlocked the option to farm DM with 3/6 Set Bonus.

Well, there you go, you can now farm NVG and DM easily. You'll need both arcane weapons to be effective in EVG tho.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Snoopyjk
03-03-2021, 07:18 PM
A few things

you're welcome

I can’t 😂 yorokobe shounen got me lmao

Badcopz
03-04-2021, 09:42 AM
I think u should try selling Jokes like 10-100k each, at Expedition Camp, and Paradise Pier. (if u don't) know any, just tell them, that u are lil smurf, or like google bad jokes.

Leasts its honest work.

Now this is what u call business