PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legends Concept: Gems & Transcend

Potofgreed
03-02-2021, 11:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzGXX9tmdr8&ab_channel=Potofgreed

Oakmaiden
03-02-2021, 01:28 PM
Not much of a concept atm, maybe work that thought out some more.

Potofgreed
03-02-2021, 01:34 PM
which? there was a lot of concepts in this video

THE GOLDEN KING
03-02-2021, 02:06 PM
+1 this is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
03-02-2021, 06:26 PM
I appreciate your effort and idea of editing this, but each armor have its own specific procs already. Adding another procs would lap and make it severely op which isn't ideal in anyway.

flashio
03-02-2021, 06:55 PM
I appreciate your effort and idea of editing this, but each armor have its own specific procs already. Adding another procs would lap and make it severely op which isn't ideal in anyway.

It specified in the video that all procs on items would be removed (so I assume they would be turned into these gems), this open a new window of proc mix and with lots of different combinations, ofc it would have to be limited somehow so we don't end up with an armor for example with both Ebon armor+ death engine armor procs and such overpowered stuff.
Either way, interesting idea

dynastygaming
03-02-2021, 07:09 PM
It specified in the video that all procs on items would be removed (so I assume they would be turned into these gems), this open a new window of proc mix and with lots of different combinations, ofc it would have to be limited somehow so we don't end up with an armor for example with both Ebon armor+ death engine armor procs and such overpowered stuff.
Either way, interesting idea

idk how would it be limited? can you expound.

flashio
03-02-2021, 07:16 PM
idk how would it be limited? can you expound.

It should be based on rarities, depending on how good the proc is, so if an equipment has an arcane gem proc, next proc can only be mythic or below, this way it would be more balanced, imo

umarrahim
03-02-2021, 11:41 PM
It's way more fun if people collect items and switch between them using hotbars

It essentially adds skill ceiling to what seems to be an entirely stats-based game.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk