PDA

View Full Version : Come on, STS.

Deathpunch
04-21-2012, 09:59 AM
First, vanities are non-stashable and non-tradable. Because of achievements and money. As I'm unaware of any official response to why vanities are not tradable, I'm forced to assume it's because of achievements and money. It's the only obvious reason.
Next, blood packs. Non-tradable and non-stashable because of an "exploit" that only put your earnings in jeopardy. I don't see this same "exploit" being patched up on PL and SL, though now that I've mentioned it, expect a patch, fellow gamers. Sorry.

EDIT: I stand corrected on the reasoning behind the blood pack issue. Still, a little transparency goes a long way. Thank you, justg.

What's next? Non-tradable gold? We already can't stash it, so it's only a small hop to that. Truthfully, I'm surprised that gold is still tradable, as there are achievements attached to it. I love DL, I really do, it's probably my favorite mobile game. But your draconian actions are going to start driving people away, if they already haven't. Please stop and look at this.

I'm fully aware that this will most likely be locked and some canned response posted, I may even get another warning, so be it. I just want to let you know how I, and possibly just a few other DL players, see the situation.

Thank you.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Ardon
04-21-2012, 10:10 AM
These are some of the reasons I cant get into DL. But when I brought it up all I got was a "if you dont like the game, then why are you playing?"

Pretty lame response IMO.

Sent from my Droid X

Exar0s
04-21-2012, 10:13 AM
I have no problem with the way things are. I expect that things will continue to change until they have a happy community though. They are applying updates every day and some time multiple times a day so give them time to figure it out.

KillaIngs
04-21-2012, 10:15 AM
Yeah, to be honest this is getting silly. How much more are u guys gonna try and control? So we pay 50 plat for a second toon, then we can't trade anything between them? Loosen the leash mom......jeez. I sure hope u(sts) know what ur doing, cause I've seen enough good friends leave already. I am disappointed in ur censoring and deleting and banning of individuals that speak out.

Growwle
04-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Yeah, it sucks, but I still like the game and only intend to have one character. Too bad so many IU members are leaving, I was hoping we would start up in DL, although grouping in DL is just an afterthought at this time, except maybe in CTF.

modredd
04-21-2012, 10:33 AM
I appreciate what they tried to do I got to level 20 but now my tablet is messed up in the latest software update and I just don't feel it.
Pocket legends is and always will be my baby!

Justg
04-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Not a canned response, just the truth:

There was an exploit where people would repeatedly create new accounts, level up to 5, use the 10 plat that we seed new accounts with to buy bloodpacks and then trade to mule accounts. All day long.

We are continually trying to tweak the gameplay to make it better for you as well as tighten up any holes in the economy like this one.

Glad you are enjoying DL and we hope to continue to make it as fun as possible. Guilds next week!

- g

Late
04-21-2012, 10:49 AM

There was an exploit where people would repeatedly create new accounts, level up to 5, use the 10 plat that we seed new accounts with to buy bloodpacks and then trade to mule accounts. All day long.

We are continually trying to tweak the gameplay to make it better for you as well as tighten up any holes in the economy like this one.

Glad you are enjoying DL and we hope to continue to make it as fun as possible. Guilds next week!

- g

Yay guilds next week!

Deathpunch
04-21-2012, 10:51 AM

- g

I appreciate the response. I had forgotten about the bonus plat with a new account. I stand corrected, then.

-----
Sent from my Asus Transformer

Justg
04-21-2012, 10:53 AM
Cool.

We really try to not arbitrarily do things to limit you... it is in all of our bests interests to make the game as fun as possible.

Gonna lock this one up now.

*clickety-clack*