PDA

View Full Version : Reducing Daily Quest

Paktwo
03-02-2021, 07:40 PM
I'm tired of helping my low lvl guildies of there multiple quest daily. The worst is they will leave the guild if you didnt help them so sad. So i want to reduce daily quest by making it all in one single quest and the reward is 500k exp -1m exp, 500k gold-1m gold. Or a new "exp, gold dungeon map" 1 try daily and the reward is massive exp n gold.
Tnx happy lunar new year...kong hi fatchoi.
Ni hao ma...

worshipped
03-02-2021, 08:14 PM
I'm tired of helping my low lvl guildies of there multiple quest daily. The worst is they will leave the guild if you didnt help them so sad. So i want to reduce daily quest by making it all in one single quest and the reward is 500k exp -1m exp, 500k gold-1m gold. Or a new "exp, gold dungeon map" 1 try daily and the reward is massive exp n gold.
Ni hao ma...I dont know if this is sarcasm or not.
If it isnt -1

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Cabss
03-02-2021, 11:00 PM
Large quantities of xp's in one quest? where's the fun in that? the essence of the game would die if they implement this. Grinding is what makes the game more fun. They already have the booster pack which jumps you to lvl 71.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-02-2021, 11:10 PM
Those players should see how the game was back then. Imagine spending 2 weeks to level once. Today it takes 1 day and you are lv 76.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
03-03-2021, 12:37 AM
-1. If you are tired of helping your guildmates, then stop doing it. No one forces you to do that. If they leave it's because they are only there for help, not because they like the guild. Actual quests are fine, and I still have fun while doing them in my alts.

Kolpertis_333
03-03-2021, 12:55 AM
Tbh every daily takes a few minutes to do max 5 - 7 per quest so i dont really see a problem.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Cabss
03-03-2021, 01:17 AM
Those players should see how the game was back then. Imagine spending 2 weeks to level once. Today it takes 1 day and you are lv 76.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalkyeah, those good old times when the lvl cap was 41, it literally took me many weeks just to gain 1 lvl

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

bielotop
03-03-2021, 05:45 AM
this is called laziness, what's the fun in that idea?

Tiger Mike
03-03-2021, 06:21 AM
-1 If they can't appreciate the time you put into helping them then its better to let them go.

also wrong section of the forums

Greazemk
03-03-2021, 10:04 AM
Ni hao ma...

-1 This is absurd, unfair and lazy, that is not how you play this game and also you are tired of helping your new player guild mates is not our or their problem. it's always your choice to help them or not, if they leave the guild because of that, that's basically not your fault for being "unhelpful" that's their choice you can't force someone to stay in a guild for your own good.

Rangersss
03-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Ni hao ma...do not cry, it will not always help the fact that you are a Master does not mean that it always helps.Many level 65 people ask for help on glinstone and underhul, glinstone is passable but underh, Sometimes there are 70+ levels that ask for help from glinstone underhul and graveyard, when those maps are already passable and they want everything easy.I come from 2013 and I see that many people complain oh how difficult to level up, if everything were easy, the game would not be a joke,I repeat, it is not an obligation to help them, nobody helped me playing in 2013. 2018 I came to become rich, I stopped playing because I did not have time.And nobody sends you to help them obligatory, they do what they can but you must that they want everything for free

Enviado desde mi moto e(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
03-03-2021, 02:07 PM
Ni hao ma...-1 for xp

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

gobbels
03-06-2021, 06:16 AM
So seems like u complain cus u are lazy. You dont have to help them if you don't want. Maybe join a guild where everyone 76, would make ur life lots easier i guess.

IceFrog
03-06-2021, 02:32 PM

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI ain't a no-lifer to level up to 76 in 1 day. Dont know if you are but that is not how it works sir.

Sent from my SM-A205F using Tapatalk