PDA

View Full Version : Yinshe in eggzavier

Kolpertis_333
03-03-2021, 01:08 AM
Hello, ill make this quick. I dont think its a good idea that yinshe is lootable in zavier because of 2 reasons :

1. He is probably the Best pve pet for rogue and mage (for stats) and if eggzavier comes it Will drop to like 4m and it would pretty much ruin every other pet cuz i dont see why anyone would use anything else.

2. There are a lot of them in game right now, probably a few hundred maybe even more and imo thats fine, also it would be weird that it drops in 2 events that are not even a month apart.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Cabss
03-03-2021, 01:11 AM
Hello, ill make this quick. I dont think its a good idea that yinshe is lootable in zavier because of 2 reasons :

1. He is probably the Best pve pet for rogue and mage (for stats) and if eggzavier comes it Will drop to like 4m and it would pretty much ruin every other pet cuz i dont see why anyone would use anything else.

2. There are a lot of them in game right now, probably a few hundred maybe even more and imo thats fine, also it would be weird that it drops in 2 events that are not even a month apart.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using TapatalkDon't worry, I don't think new released pets woulf be lootable in eggzavier. Just like last year, were-wiger was released on january and was not lootable when eggzavier came.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 04:25 AM
Isn't it better if everyone gets to use a good pet?

Anyways, it will most likely drop since Fuzanglong and Shen long dropped the same year they were created. I'd say 75% chance that it will drop.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
03-03-2021, 04:30 AM
Isn't it better if everyone gets to use a good pet?

Anyways, it will most likely drop since Fuzanglong and Shen long dropped the same year they were created. I'd say 75% chance that it will drop.

No

Sent from tapatalk

QuaseT
03-03-2021, 04:39 AM
I agree that its better to keep them "original" for at least a few months. Additionally, yinshe isnt even a very rare pet, he is a free event drop and costs just a couple millions. Endgame players can afford him with a little farming in evg already so not really a point to make him cheaper imo.

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 04:52 AM
No

Sent from tapatalkWhy isn't it better if everyone can use a good pet?

Just because you are hoarding it doesn't mean STS shouldn't drop it in EGGZAVIER bruh.

Also, Pet Diversity come from their Arcane Ability not their HB. Even if it drops, people will still have a lot of combinations to use.

dynastygaming
03-03-2021, 05:10 AM
Why isn't it better if everyone can use a good pet?

Just because you are hoarding it doesn't mean STS shouldn't drop it in EGGZAVIER bruh.

Also, Pet Diversity come from their Arcane Ability not their HB. Even if it drops, people will still have a lot of combinations to use.

NO

Sent from tapatalk

dynastygaming
03-03-2021, 06:45 AM
Why isn't it better if everyone can use a good pet?

Is yinshe right now not rare? not accessible? Including it on zavier would just make it worth 500k each. Isnt better for everyone can use a good pet? LOL why not buy all yinshe and do a giveaways or why not yinshe is bound in all players? I've kept you mum in most all your threads, at least make some sense not just you thought of something then post it abruptly.

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 06:55 AM
Is yinshe right now not rare? not accessible? Including it on zavier would just make it worth 500k each. Isnt better for everyone can use a good pet? LOL why not buy all yinshe and do a giveaways or why not yinshe is bound in all players? I've kept you mum in most all your threads, at least make some sense not just you thought of something then post it abruptly.Why does it matter to you what the price of an egg is?

If you have the pet, it's all good. Now let the poorer players get it too. I don't see your logic.

What if it's 500k each, so what? Whats the harm?

dynastygaming
03-03-2021, 07:01 AM
Why does it matter to you what the price of an egg is?

If you have the pet, it's all good. Now let the poorer players get it too. I don't see your logic.

What if it's 500k each, so what? Whats the harm?

lol this aint communism bro, let the poorer get it too? How poor are you? lmao. Basically your saying a guy who have less wanted a lambo? there are lot of pets out there, if its out of reach then dont reach it. Go by smaller steps besides 7m yinshe is not that hard to get, if hes poor? then idc he should work hard more thats not my problem, I once was a beginner too. Better to get something you sought working hard than getting it cheap. Its common sense ughhh. You want a new player who played 2 days to have all already lool.

Think bro at least make some sense.

dualray
03-03-2021, 07:26 AM
Whoever don't want it to be lootable stocked them up trying to make a profit, obviously, hahaha.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 07:46 AM
lol this aint communism bro, let the poorer get it too? How poor are you? lmao. Basically your saying a guy who have less wanted a lambo? there are lot of pets out there, if its out of reach then dont reach it. Go by smaller steps besides 7m yinshe is not that hard to get, if hes poor? then idc he should work hard more thats not my problem, I once was a beginner too. Better to get something you sought working hard than getting it cheap. Its common sense ughhh. You want a new player who played 2 days to have all already lool.

Think bro at least make some sense.Why are u only being hurt about Yinshe dropping, almost all the pets are dropping except exclusive ones like Heroic Samael and Heroic Grimm. Yinshe isn't exclusive, he's just like other dragon pets. Bao is lunar exclusive, he probably won't be dropping in Zavier.

You are saying it's okay for people to loot Antonio, Noe, and Arm Zhulong who are worth more than Yinshe, but it's not okay for people to loot Yinshe. Do you even think?

Lemme guess, you are being butthurt because you tried hoarding Yinshe without actually looking at the trends of previous years?

Again, this is just looking at the trend, I can say there is a 75% chance he will be dropping, and 25% chance he won't be dropping if STS decides to break the trend.

Kolpertis_333
03-03-2021, 07:48 AM
Whoever don't want it to be lootable stocked them up trying to make a profit, obviously, hahaha.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using TapatalkNo, its just that the Best pet for pve should not be worth 1m.

Kolpertis_333
03-03-2021, 07:53 AM
Why are u only being hurt about Yinshe dropping, almost all the pets are dropping except exclusive ones like Heroic Samael and Heroic Grimm. Yinshe isn't exclusive, he's just like other dragon pets. Bao is lunar exclusive, he probably won't be dropping in Zavier.

You are saying it's okay for people to loot Antonio, Noe, and Arm Zhulong who are worth more than Yinshe, but it's not okay for people to loot Yinshe. Do you even think?

Lemme guess, you are being butthurt because you tried hoarding Yinshe without actually looking at the trends of previous years?

Again, this is just looking at the trend, I can say there is a 75% chance he will be dropping, and 25% chance he won't be dropping if STS decides to break the trend.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkShenlong, fuzanglong and armored zhul came last year in february, eggzavier was in april or May i dont remmeber correctly, that was 2-3 months apart, also all of those were rare back then there was just a few of each in the game, yinshe is pretty common right now and its alredy not expensive, if yinshe dropped in zavier it would cost like 1m and pretty much ruin (almost) every other pet cuz everyone would want to use yinshe and (almost) every other pet would just become a pet to use for the looks. Also no im not hoarding yinshe and i feel like no one is tbh cuz everyone is afraid it might drop in zavier and it would just be a a waste of gold.

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 07:57 AM
No, its just that the Best pet for pve should not be worth 1m.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk1m? It's been more than half a year since last eggzavier. Fuzanglong and Shenlong were worth 8-12m then, and they are worth 8-12m now.

From the trend so far, Eggzavier doesn't affect the worth of a pet, it actually balances it out.

Look at Samael before zavier last year for example, he was 20m just because of how rare he was, but are his stats actually worth 20m? Nope, that's why he dropped to 2m.

Simillarly, since the stats of Zhulong, Fuzanglong, and Shenlong are worth 8-12m, they remained at that price point even after zavier.

He would not be worth 1m just because his stats are good. He will atleast be 4-6m.

PatD
03-03-2021, 08:13 AM
I could be wrong but i have never seen newly release pet dropping on eggzavier, so if you can't afford it now just wait for another eggzavier in a couple of months :D

dynastygaming
03-03-2021, 08:14 AM
Why are u only being hurt about Yinshe dropping, almost all the pets are dropping except exclusive ones like Heroic Samael and Heroic Grimm. Yinshe isn't exclusive, he's just like other dragon pets. Bao is lunar exclusive, he probably won't be dropping in Zavier.

clear your bubble mind mate lol. hoarding yinshe? i could just invest in awakes/keys make more money than your 1 year holding of yinshe. how come bao exclusive and yinshe not hahaha get outta here. your a waste of braincell lol. a b c d e f g h i whats next?

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 08:14 AM
Shenlong, fuzanglong and armored zhul came last year in february, eggzavier was in april or May i dont remmeber correctly, that was 2-3 months apart, also all of those were rare back then there was just a few of each in the game, yinshe is pretty common right now and its alredy not expensive, if yinshe dropped in zavier it would cost like 1m and pretty much ruin (almost) every other pet cuz everyone would want to use yinshe and (almost) every other pet would just become a pet to use for the looks. Also no im not hoarding yinshe and i feel like no one is tbh cuz everyone is afraid it might drop in zavier and it would just be a a waste of gold.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using TapatalkIf Yinshe wasn't created, everyone would want Lancelot or another pet which will still ruin every other pet... except it won't.

Pets have unique passive and AA, therefore people will only use the pet good for the specific situation.

I don't understand why u think that a common arcane pet shouldn't drop.

Besides, a 100 more eggs into the game won't make a big difference.

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 08:19 AM
clear your bubble mind mate lol. hoarding yinshe? i could just invest in awakes/keys make more money than your 1 year holding of yinshe. how come bao exclusive and yinshe not hahaha get outta here. your a waste of braincell lol. a b c d e f g h i whats next?That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

As a university students majoring in statistics and maths, I can write a 10 page thesis proving how flawed your thinking is. Since you are calling me a waste of braincells, I'd like to add that I have 143 iq, I am probably way smarter than you. I have also aced every exam I took in my life.

I normally don't go around telling people my IQ, but the situation demanded it.

Just look at the trend from previous years, geez.

dynastygaming
03-03-2021, 08:31 AM
That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

As a university students majoring in statistics and maths, I can write a 10 page thesis proving how flawed your thinking is. Since you are calling me a waste of braincells, I'd like to add that I have 143 iq, I am probably way smarter than you. I have also aced every exam I took in my life.

university students? how many are you. 143 iq

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 08:39 AM
university students? how many are you. 143 iqTypo can happen, rofl.

Besides, English isn't my native language.

Alghost
03-03-2021, 08:59 AM
What’s wrong with you people, just let the eggs be lootable. You hoarders are disgusting, all so you could could feel ‘special’ by having a pet that will be outclassed within a few months.

This thread is basically, “STS pls don’t release Yin for eggzavier, I hoarded it so I can sell it for more later”. Pathetic.

dualray
03-03-2021, 09:28 AM
For the record, last year all the dragon releases for Chinese New Year were lootable during the event; I would expect the same this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
03-03-2021, 09:33 AM
Eggs will be dirt cheap this year so who cares. If you are waiting for an event to get rich then Easter should be in your crosshairs.

Analytical
03-03-2021, 09:39 AM
That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

A small and humble suggestion: There's a better way to utilise that 143 iq.

Justify your point with your logic instead of flexing your iq (wondering how does your 2nd and 3rd paragraph make any relevance to this discussion other than defending your ego/ intelligence)

evilmorty
03-03-2021, 09:43 AM
Lmao people these days want everything free, cheap and accessible xD. Grind for it, buy it or get lost. Everything isn't supposed to be free or easy to get

Saint Jaffo
03-03-2021, 09:57 AM
I love how hoarders are against Yinshe dropping in Eggzavier. Anyways, I just came here to read those comments. STS is the one deciding if that egg is going to be lootable or not, not us.

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 10:07 AM
Lmao people these days want everything free, cheap and accessible xD. Grind for it, buy it or get lost. Everything isn't supposed to be free or easy to getPeople are currently grinding for Yinshe, and people will grind for eggs in zavier too.

Your point?

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 10:22 AM
A small and humble suggestion: There's a better way to utilise that 143 iq.

Justify your point with your logic instead of flexing your iq (wondering how does your 2nd and 3rd paragraph make any relevance to this discussion other than defending your ego/ intelligence)You were "implying" I am dumb, and saying that talking with me is making you lose brain cells. So I had to say something, no?

The only point I want to make is that there's a higher chance that Yinshe will drop than it won't.

If it doesnt drop, then Gratz to those who took the risk to hoard it, and if it does, then my condolences.

But again, hoarding eggs is just a very dumb idea to begin with, even if it doesn't drop this year, it will just drop the next time we have zavier.

And also that there's no issue if eggzavier ends up adding a 100 more Yinshe eggs into the game. Some new people might hoard it not knowing that prices don't increase, and they'll leave it in their stash for a while which will cause lesser eggs to circulate in the market.

Some players will buy a couple of eggs and not log in for couple of years. In the end, about a 100 or so eggs won't really affect the price so much.

Arcane eggs don't rain in zavier, they still come by rarely, and beside now that the arcane lootable is significantly larger, the chance of Yinshe dropping is not very high from the already low arcane drop rate.

It's just annoying to see people complain before analyzing things thoroughly.

evilmorty
03-03-2021, 10:27 AM
People are currently grinding for Yinshe, and people will grind for eggs in zavier too.

Your point?

Point here, this always happens. Something nice getting added in game and one person wants it to be free or more to drop. That's not how the game works :).

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Point here, this always happens. Something nice getting added in game and one person wants it to be free or more to drop. That's not how the game works :).No one's getting it for free, people will still be grinding for it, smh.

If it doesn't drop this year, it'll drop next year. It's not a big deal. Idk what's the purpose of this thread. No matter how u look at it, it's a bad idea to hoard eggs. The price wont rise just because of the existence of the event.

Again, a 100 more Yinshe eggs won't cause as much of a impact as people are making it to be. Sure the prices will fall at first, but they'll stabilize in a month or two after the event ends.

Pinklips
03-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Your main reason to not want Yinshe drop in Eggzavier is bcos you have probably hoarded a lot of them and u want their prices to rise like crazy. If it won't drop in Eggzavier, it will reach 20/30 mil later. How the new and poor players will be able to afford it than ? Last year shenlong and Fuzalong were available in lunar event and were also lootable in Eggzavier.. This year also the same should happen. Let the game be enjoyable for everyone.. Also the good arcane drops in Eggzavier are very rare so u don't have to worry about their prices going very low

Gnarsito
03-03-2021, 11:10 AM
Your main reason to not want Yinshe drop in Eggzavier is bcos you have probably hoarded a lot of them and u want their prices to rise like crazy. If it won't drop in Eggzavier, it will reach 20/30 mil later. How the new and poor players will be able to afford it than ? Last year shenlong and Fuzalong were available in lunar event and were also lootable in Eggzavier.. This year also the same should happen. Let the game be enjoyable for everyone.. Also the good arcane drops in Eggzavier are very rare so u don't have to worry about their prices going very lowYeah this true, don't worry hoarders lol, Armored shenlong and fuzanlong was released last year with lunar event, then in eggzavier they were lootable, all family of that dragons, (i looted armored so there is a proof of it) so i don't see any reason to keep making new Threads for sth that won't happen, if they don't include is nice, if they do is nice too so only reason y'all worry about is for making profit by hoarding which is respectfully but seems unnecessary make lot of threads for it

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
03-03-2021, 11:13 AM
1m? It's been more than half a year since last eggzavier. Fuzanglong and Shenlong were worth 8-12m then, and they are worth 8-12m now.

From the trend so far, Eggzavier doesn't affect the worth of a pet, it actually balances it out.

Look at Samael before zavier last year for example, he was 20m just because of how rare he was, but are his stats actually worth 20m? Nope, that's why he dropped to 2m.

Simillarly, since the stats of Zhulong, Fuzanglong, and Shenlong are worth 8-12m, they remained at that price point even after zavier.

He would not be worth 1m just because his stats are good. He will atleast be 4-6m.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkLol shenlong, fuzanglong and armored zhulong were 40m+ before zavier, during zavier 8m and now 15m what are you talking about [emoji23][emoji23]

snakeeyes
03-03-2021, 11:15 AM
just wait sts always surprise us to make the game exited to play.

Kolpertis_333
03-03-2021, 11:17 AM
Your main reason to not want Yinshe drop in Eggzavier is bcos you have probably hoarded a lot of them and u want their prices to rise like crazy. If it won't drop in Eggzavier, it will reach 20/30 mil later. How the new and poor players will be able to afford it than ? Last year shenlong and Fuzalong were available in lunar event and were also lootable in Eggzavier.. This year also the same should happen. Let the game be enjoyable for everyone.. Also the good arcane drops in Eggzavier are very rare so u don't have to worry about their prices going very lowLitterally no one is hoarding yinshe cuz everyone is afraid it Will drop in zavier and if someone does they r dumb, regarding other dragon pets last year there was only a few of each of them and they were ultra rare, yinshe is extremely common right now there are hundreds if it in the game and its ridicilous.

Analytical
03-03-2021, 11:17 AM
You were "implying" I am dumb, and saying that talking with me is making you lose brain cells. So I had to say something, no?

The only point I want to make is that there's a higher chance that Yinshe will drop than it won't.

If it doesnt drop, then Gratz to those who took the risk to hoard it, and if it does, then my condolences.

But again, hoarding eggs is just a very dumb idea to begin with, even if it doesn't drop this year, it will just drop the next time we have zavier.

And also that there's no issue if eggzavier ends up adding a 100 more Yinshe eggs into the game. Some new people might hoard it not knowing that prices don't increase, and they'll leave it in their stash for a while which will cause lesser eggs to circulate in the market.

Some players will buy a couple of eggs and not log in for couple of years. In the end, about a 100 or so eggs won't really affect the price so much.

Arcane eggs don't rain in zavier, they still come by rarely, and beside now that the arcane lootable is significantly larger, the chance of Yinshe dropping is not very high from the already low arcane drop rate.

It's just annoying to see people complain before analyzing things thoroughly.

Blind I think not dumb, are you sure I was the one saying you are dumb? Lmao read with your 143 iq and see who wrote that brain cells thing about you lmao 😂😂😂

Worst is when someone call themselves a genius and yet behave like a dumbo lmao.

umarrahim
03-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Blind I think not dumb, are you sure I was the one saying you are dumb? Lmao read with your 143 iq and see who wrote that brain cells thing about you lmao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Worst is when someone call themselves a genius and yet behave like a dumbo lmao.Sry, I didn't bother. I wasn't expecting anyone else to quote my conversation with someone else.

Kolpertis_333
03-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Yeah this true, don't worry hoarders lol, Armored shenlong and fuzanlong was released last year with lunar event, then in eggzavier they were lootable, all family of that dragons, (i looted armored so there is a proof of it) so i don't see any reason to keep making new Threads for sth that won't happen, if they don't include is nice, if they do is nice too so only reason y'all worry about is for making profit by hoarding which is respectfully but seems unnecessary make lot of threads for it

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante TapatalkThe difference is that armored zhul, shenlong and fuzanglong were extremely rare, there were only a few of each in the game and there are hundreds of yinshe's atm (in my opinion this is fine) and if its lootable in zavier there Will be thousands (in my opinion this is not fine) and pretty much everyone would use it cuz its extremely op for pve. Imagine that there are thousands of the same vanity in the game and that its so good that everyone wears it, it would be weird right? whats the point in having something if you know that almost everyone has it... It just doesnt feel good. Also im not hoarding yinshe eggs and i dont think anyone is cuz People are scared that it Will be lootable in zavier and that they would loose millions and maybe even hundreds of millions so stop acusing People.

Gnarsito
03-03-2021, 12:41 PM
The difference is that armored zhul, shenlong and fuzanglong were extremely rare, there were only a few of each in the game and there are hundreds of yinshe's atm (in my opinion this is fine) and if its lootable in zavier there Will be thousands (in my opinion this is not fine) and pretty much everyone would use it cuz its extremely op for pve. Imagine that there are thousands of the same vanity in the game and that its so good that everyone wears it, it would be weird right? whats the point in having something if you know that almost everyone has it... It just doesnt feel good. Also im not hoarding yinshe eggs and i dont think anyone is cuz People are scared that it Will be lootable in zavier and that they would loose millions and maybe even hundreds of millions so stop acusing People.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using TapatalkAs I said, if they include is nice, if don't, is nice too so whatever [emoji2371]

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
03-03-2021, 02:20 PM
As I said, if they include is nice, if don't, is nice too so whatever [emoji2371]

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante TapatalkWell said.

Bahbayaga
03-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Oooof Hoarders Getting Real Mad in This Thread, If Sts Make Yinshe Drop I don't Care at all If They don't I still don't Care

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
03-03-2021, 10:13 PM
I hope yinshe will be available during eggzavior. Itll teach hoarders a lesson.

Cabss
03-03-2021, 11:06 PM
Not against yinshe being lootable in eggzavier, but why is it that some people here have some issues to hoarders? because I myself am a hoarder, I happen to hard awake gems.

Archugejackmen
03-03-2021, 11:33 PM
e l e v e n c h a r a c t e r s

Archugejackmen
03-03-2021, 11:37 PM

And then you ripped off your shirt with your bare hands, flexed your overwhelming masculinity, and dove in front of a speeding truck to save an infirm and debilitated kitten. And then everyone clapped.

Analytical
03-03-2021, 11:46 PM
This is a game... not real life bruv

People said the same thing when they were asked why they scam others.

The thing is it's exactly because their actual real life identity is hidden so they get to do everything they otherwise won't do in real life, not just their worst version like scamming but also their best like what they will do to community when they are financially free. If anything, this game only reveals people's arguably truest nature of themselves.

I would very boldy, yes boldly, assume you expect things to be given by your government/teachers/ parents/direct superiors and also possibly blaming them when things go wrong - - basically any similar real life situation, without realising it's always on us that we have to work for what we really want

Kolpertis_333
03-04-2021, 12:51 AM
I hope yinshe will be available during eggzavior. Itll teach hoarders a lesson.I said this a hundreds times alredy but sure why not more, aint NOBODY hoarding yinshe cuz everyone is scared it Will drop in zavier and they would loose millions maybe even hundreds if millions. If it was beeing hoarded then People would constantly buy it from auc and there would never be any eggs in auc, but no, there are always many and price kept dropping till now and probably Will more. Y'all need to start using your brain its always easy to point fingers. Think twice before you make a toxic comment that you actually make a point cuz now you just look stupid.

Encryptions
03-04-2021, 03:06 AM
No. Yinshe and bao will not drop in zav. Just common sense, timur and geng didn't so why would it make sense for bao and yinshe to drop when the other 2 didn't.
Love pet didn't either, nor did every new pet.

Be glad you got people who hoard merch instead of standing in a town 24/7 spamming chat and low balling your items down to a penny. Without hoarders then most items would be costing a whole lot more than they do now. Because if no one is hoarding then that means the quantity is low = price higher.

Cabss
03-04-2021, 04:16 AM
No. Yinshe and bao will not drop in zav. Just common sense, timur and geng didn't so why would it make sense for bao and yinshe to drop when the other 2 didn't.

Be glad you got people who hoard merch instead of standing in a town 24/7 spamming chat and low balling your items down to a penny. Without hoarders then most items would be costing a whole lot more than they do now. Because if no one is hoarding then that means the quantity is low = price higher.these dudes have some issues with hoarders. I mean, what's wrong with hoarding? and the argument in this thread is not about people hoarding the egg, it's about preserving the rarity and OP status of the eggs. if at some point you made a point, they'll just hit you with " you're butthurt because you're a hoarder"

Encryptions
03-04-2021, 04:37 AM
these dudes have some issues with hoarders. I mean, what's wrong with hoarding? and the argument in this thread is not about people hoarding the egg, it's about preserving the rarity and OP status of the eggs. if at some point you made a point, they'll just hit you with " you're butthurt because you're a hoarder"

Sent from my SM-J710GN using TapatalkThey make any excuse possible over any subject to try and win an arguement even if they are completely wrong. Nasa could bring a scientist here to say that the sky is blue by showing that color reflects etc and people here would use an excuse like timmy manipulated the pizza cost at pizza hut by buying all the pizza so that the sky is green with floating pigs.
Without hoarders I wonder what the cost of blue awake gems would be rn.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
03-04-2021, 05:08 AM

Be glad you got people who hoard merch instead of standing in a town 24/7 spamming chat and low balling your items down to a penny. Without hoarders then most items would be costing a whole lot more than they do now. Because if no one is hoarding then that means the quantity is low = price higher.

True if there is no holders then items will be extinct right now, like the vanities 2014 ones they still exist today, the banners the red balloon. thanks to the holders

Tuhguhbuhbuh
03-04-2021, 08:33 AM
I said this a hundreds times alredy but sure why not more, aint NOBODY hoarding yinshe cuz everyone is scared it Will drop in zavier and they would loose millions maybe even hundreds if millions. If it was beeing hoarded then People would constantly buy it from auc and there would never be any eggs in auc, but no, there are always many and price kept dropping till now and probably Will more. Y'all need to start using your brain its always easy to point fingers. Think twice before you make a toxic comment that you actually make a point cuz now you just look stupid.

What's wrong with Yinshe being available at Eggzavior ?

Tell me you're a hoarder without telling me you're a hoarder.

Kolpertis_333
03-04-2021, 08:57 AM
What's wrong with Yinshe being available at Eggzavior ?

Tell me you're a hoarder without telling me you're a hoarder.Whats wrong about yinshe beeing lootable in zavier you ask? Well its simple. Now there are hundreds of them in the game, if hes lootable in zavier there would be thousands and everyone would use it cuz its too op. Imagine that there is some vanity and that there is thousands of it and its so good thst everyone wesrs it, go in any city and see 20 ppl wearing it, everyone in party. It would be weird right? Everyone the same. Same with yinshe if there are thousands of it and since its so op and if it would be lootable in zavier it would cost like 1m everyone would use it cuz why would anyone use anything else? (except warriors). Its fine as it is, a couple hundreds of them and 7-10m, not to expensive and not too low.

"tell me you are a hoarder without telling me you are a hoarder" lol i explained very well in my previous quote about that no one is hoarding it because ppl are scared it Will be lootable in zavier and you understood that very well i know it , you just dont know what to say anymore cuz you were prooven wrong so you are talking trash. Stop making a fool out of yourself and rather dont reply to this quote cuz if you do it Will probably look the same.

umarrahim
03-04-2021, 08:58 AM

Be glad you got people who hoard merch instead of standing in a town 24/7 spamming chat and low balling your items down to a penny. Without hoarders then most items would be costing a whole lot more than they do now. Because if no one is hoarding then that means the quantity is low = price higher.There are so many flaws in your sentence statement.

1) Shenlong and Fuzanglong dropped last year in Zavier AND they were release last year lunar. Only the lunar gold loot pet don't drop.

2) As long as the items are in the game, they will exist unless the player gets banned or quit. Hoarding doesn't affect. The items won't go extinct as long as they were dropped. Explain what does hoarding have to do with the existence of items?

On the contrary, If a hoarder gets banned, all of the items he was holding will be lost. Its more beneficial if the items are distributed more evenly. That way if a single person gets banned, only his item will be lost.

dualray
03-04-2021, 09:38 AM
I would like yinshe be lootable for the eggzav event please. Same as mentioned already, fuznglong shenlong, zhulong, even armored zhulong was released last lunar event and they were all lootable last eggzav event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
03-04-2021, 09:42 AM
@Cinco can you tell us if Yinshe will be available as a drop?

Alghost
03-04-2021, 10:09 AM
There are many flaws with* your statement.*

1) Shenlong and Fuzanglong dropped last year during the Zavier event, and were then* released* last year during lunar event.* The only pet that hasn’t dropped was “Geng”.

2) As long as the items are in-game*,they will continue to* exist till either* the player gets banned or quits*. Hoarding doesn't affect the items*.They won't cease to exist, due to the fact* they were dropped. Explain to me* how hoarding effects already existing items?*

On the contrary, If a hoarder gets banned, all of his* items would* be lost. It is much *more beneficial,* if the items are distributed evenly. Thus* if a single player* gets banned, only his item(s) would be effected.*

I just fixed your post. Are you certain you have an IQ that of 143? If so, why are you wasting your time here arguing with people you’re probably never going to meet in the real world? Stop wasting your time here.

Someone with that high score of intelligence would’ve already perceived that by now. On a side note, no one would boast about how intelligent they are(in this case, “thinks they are”). We are human, no matter how high our score is. We will continue to make mistakes.

Ps. To answer your question, “How does hoarding effect already existing items?”.

Simple, the more said player hoards a certain *desired* item, the more the value is increased. It’s basic logic, “Supply and demand”. That’s all it is.

umarrahim
03-04-2021, 11:15 AM
I just fixed your post. Are you certain you have an IQ that of 143? If so, why are you wasting your time here arguing with people you’re probably never going to meet in the real world? Stop wasting your time here.

Someone with that high score of intelligence would’ve already perceived that by now. On a side note, no one would boast about how intelligent they are(in this case, “thinks they are”). We are human, no matter how high our score is. We will continue to make mistakes.

Ps. To answer your question, “How does hoarding effect already existing items?”.

Simple, the more said player hoards a certain *desired* item, the more the value is increased. It’s basic logic, “Supply and demand”. That’s all it is.Yeah I know it increases their price. Encryption said that Hoarding prevents the item from going extinct which is false, in some cases it will make it go instinct faster.

Anyways, I know it's pointless to argue here. Quarantine brings a lot of free time....

My point was and still is, that there is a higher chance of Yinshe dropping if the trend from previous years continues.

Also, I personally think that hoarding artificially increases the value of items which I am not a fan of. Let it be a natural process.

PS: English isn't my native language so there will be obvious grammatical errors, and my sentences won't be able to perfectly relay my thoughts.

Encryptions
03-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Yeah I know it increases their price. Encryption said that Hoarding prevents the item from going extinct which is false, in some cases it will make it go instinct faster.

Also, I personally think that hoarding artificially increases the value of items which I am not a fan of. Let it be a natural process.

Explain to me what would happen to the blue awake gems if in the past awake event if no one hoarded blue gems. Price? Quantity?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
03-04-2021, 01:19 PM
Seems like we got an answer!

(The comment is over here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?559838-pvp-honor-tournament)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
03-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Whats wrong about yinshe beeing lootable in zavier you ask? Well its simple. Now there are hundreds of them in the game, if hes lootable in zavier there would be thousands and everyone would use it cuz its too op. Imagine that there is some vanity and that there is thousands of it and its so good thst everyone wesrs it, go in any city and see 20 ppl wearing it, everyone in party. It would be weird right? Everyone the same. Same with yinshe if there are thousands of it and since its so op and if it would be lootable in zavier it would cost like 1m everyone would use it cuz why would anyone use anything else? (except warriors). Its fine as it is, a couple hundreds of them and 7-10m, not to expensive and not too low.

"tell me you are a hoarder without telling me you are a hoarder" lol i explained very well in my previous quote about that no one is hoarding it because ppl are scared it Will be lootable in zavier and you understood that very well i know it , you just dont know what to say anymore cuz you were prooven wrong so you are talking trash. Stop making a fool out of yourself and rather dont reply to this quote cuz if you do it Will probably look the same.

First of all many are hoarding it. I know a fair few with several yinshes, so to say NO ONE is boarding it is rather preposterous and stupid on your part. You say people are not hoarding it because of eggzavior, are you a Dev to know if it will be in Eggzavior ?

Cinco stated he is reviewing the event but chances are it won't be available (read above post including cinco statement) You are the one who has been proven wrong by claiming no one is hoarding it due it being in eggzavior. Cinco stated otherwise.

You proven yourself wrong. If no one is boarding it then why are you so butthurt about my initial post, where I posted against hoarders. Go spin yourself another yarn. If my initial comment doesn't concern you then feel.free to bugger off and ignore my post. You're not a hoarder but you're hurt because of my anti-hoarder post lol

A wise man once told me....
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. So basically I got nothing more to say to an idiot like you. Mr I'm not a hoarder and nobody hoarding yinshe XD

Feel free to.post your tripe. I'm not lowering myself to your level otherwise I too would be an idiot.

Kolpertis_333
03-04-2021, 05:17 PM
First of all many are hoarding it. I know a fair few with several yinshes, so to say NO ONE is boarding it is rather preposterous and stupid on your part. You say people are not hoarding it because of eggzavior, are you a Dev to know if it will be in Eggzavior ?

Cinco stated he is reviewing the event but chances are it won't be available (read above post including cinco statement) You are the one who has been proven wrong by claiming no one is hoarding it due it being in eggzavior. Cinco stated otherwise.

You proven yourself wrong. If no one is boarding it then why are you so butthurt about my initial post, where I posted against hoarders. Go spin yourself another yarn. If my initial comment doesn't concern you then feel.free to bugger off and ignore my post. You're not a hoarder but you're hurt because of my anti-hoarder post lol

A wise man once told me....
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. So basically I got nothing more to say to an idiot like you. Mr I'm not a hoarder and nobody hoarding yinshe XD

Feel free to.post your tripe. I'm not lowering myself to your level otherwise I too would be an idiot.I litterally made a post that i dont want it in eggzavier and then cinco said it wont be lol how was i prooved wrong? And the "no one is hoarding it" part ofc there are some People but not many so i said no one cuz there is litterally a few, You should learn the meaning of the Word sarcasm since everyone understood what i was saying except you, also cinco said thst he wont be lootable AFTER i made this post.

Also you are again so obviusly just talking trash cuz you dont know what you say cuz in that post you litterally said "you were prooven wrong" like 4 times for something i wanted to happen lol.

Go on, comment something again ill just put you down again like in last 2 quotes where you ended up looking like an idiot lol.