PDA

View Full Version : Rephrasing my question. Anyone have specs for the Patrol Bundle?

Noobified
04-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Since my last thread was closed for begging, i'll rephrase. Does anyone have specs for the legendary items in the Patrol Bundle? Thanks.

Otukura
04-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Why was the first one closed for begging o.o

seemed clear to me.

Noobified
04-21-2012, 11:10 PM
some bonehead complained that i was begging. begging for specs? lol. whatever. gotta be careful how you ask for information. the question was intended to have some humor in it, but i guess it wasn't taken as such. anyhow, i'm just curious what the specs are :)

Fyrce
04-21-2012, 11:16 PM
I didn't see your 1st thread but I asked everyone I saw with Patrol Bundle: "Sry to bother you, but can you tell me what you get with the Patrol bundle?" "Sry to bother you but what gems do you get with the patrol pack?", etc.

I also asked about the Gothic one -- if the head was separate from the dress, for example. It is.

So ask around. The player base is VERY nice, in case you did not already know that.

It actually sounds like similar stuff to the other plat packs, other than the outfits, but find out for yourself. The male one is a long black leather/shiny coat; the female is a tight leather outfit, re: Trinity from the movie The Matrix.

Be polite, be patient, and ask them what they got. Everyone was happy to tell me. You'll even enjoy the conversations.

Of course, if someone does not answer you, move on. They could be afk, have crashed, be in another conversation, can't figure out where the hell you are, keep clicking on the auction, have their kid climbing on their head, etc. There are lots of people to ask. Eventually you will get a full picture of the pack(s).

You can do this for all of the other outfits, too, btw. People are always happy to tell you about their stuff!

Irony
04-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Specs for Dress items are:

47.5 Damage, 22 Atk, 9 Def, 25 HP

3x 20 Atk 7 Def 15 HP

1x 20 Def 7 Atk 15 HP

I think Patrol is somewhat same.

Noobified
04-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Specs for Dress items are:

47.5 Damage, 22 Atk, 9 Def, 25 HP

3x 20 Atk 7 Def 15 HP

1x 20 Def 7 Atk 15 HP

I think Patrol is somewhat same.

Thanks! People like you are what help the forums, not those that submit complaints to mods for no reason :)