PDA

View Full Version : pvp honor tournament?

dynastygaming
03-04-2021, 09:51 AM
just like the old days :)

Scll
03-04-2021, 12:27 PM
+1 but -1 if remiem gunna be in charge of running it

Cinco
03-04-2021, 12:29 PM
-1 since Scll wants it

Saint Jaffo
03-04-2021, 12:54 PM
+1 to counter attack the -1 Cinco gave because of the +1 Scll gave

Cinco
03-04-2021, 12:57 PM
+1 to counter attack the -1 Cinco gave because of the +1 Scll gave

-1 again because I will not be denied :-P

arcanefid
03-04-2021, 12:58 PM

Looks like you're in good mood, I need 100m cash sir.

Cinco
03-04-2021, 01:00 PM
Looks like you're in good mood, I need 100m cash sir.

Cash? Are you black marketing your Founder's set or something? :-)

looiaqop
03-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Cash? Are you black marketing your Founder's set or something? :-)Can we get a sneak peek on the expansion since you're here? [emoji170]

Saint Jaffo
03-04-2021, 01:08 PM

sorry Mr. Cinco, but...

Cinco
03-04-2021, 01:12 PM
sorry Mr. Cinco, but...

Image not found.

Comment not observed.

Cinco
03-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Can we get a sneak peek on the expansion since you're here? [emoji170]

It's gonna be under water!

Saint Jaffo
03-04-2021, 01:13 PM
@Cinco since you are here, can you tell us if Yinshe will be a drop at Eggzavier?

arcanefid
03-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Cash? Are you black marketing your Founder's set or something? :-)

Oh dang, I meant Arlorian cash... but I'll sell you my Purple Founder set for real money if you insist. >_>

Cinco
03-04-2021, 01:16 PM
@Cinco since you are here, can you tell us if Yinshe will be a drop at Eggzavier?

In general the most recent pets don't drop... but are available in the vendors. I haven't seen the team's work on Eggzavier at this point (I'm reviewing Egg Hunt and various pieces of the Level Cap raises for AL, PL and DL rn), but I would assume that stuff we dropped in 2020 is fair game while stuff that released in the last two or three months will probably hold 'til the next Eggzavier.

Cinco
03-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Oh dang, I meant Arlorian cash... but I'll sell you my Purple Founder set for real money if you insist. >_>

If I need it, I'll just take it from you. Thanks in advance :-P

Saint Jaffo
03-04-2021, 01:17 PM
In general the most recent pets don't drop... but are available in the vendors. I haven't seen the team's work on Eggzavier at this point (I'm reviewing Egg Hunt and various pieces of the Level Cap raises for AL, PL and DL rn), but I would assume that stuff we dropped in 2020 is fair game while stuff that released in the last two or three months will probably hold 'til the next Eggzavier.

Thank you very much for clarifying!

Overbear
03-04-2021, 01:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P45cmvvAO2Q
uh oh!

Alghost
03-04-2021, 02:31 PM
If I need it, I'll just take it from you. Thanks in advance :-P

Could you tell us if expansion will include multiple different maps?

Cinco
03-04-2021, 02:38 PM
Could you tell us if expansion will include multiple different maps?

That's the plan. While Vardan Valley and Festerfang took place in essentially one key location, we're planning to build a couple of different adventure zones to support each of the expansion storylines. One of the storylines involves a massive shipwreck - a merchant fleet that found its way to a distant continent at the edge of the eastern sea... and then got smashed to pieces by an unknown monster. We've got an awesome undersea maze of wrecked merchant ships for that one. Another storyline (focused on new, powerful items) involves adventuring in an underwater cave that sits below a volcano. A third storyline could take us to yet another locale - home to the forgotten race that lives below the waves... but I don't know if that one's going to make it all the way to the end (even though it might be my favorite design of all).

Alghost
03-04-2021, 02:45 PM
That's the plan. While Vardan Valley and Festerfang took place in essentially one key location, we're planning to build a couple of different adventure zones to support each of the expansion storylines. One of the storylines involves a massive shipwreck - a merchant fleet that found its way to a distant continent at the edge of the eastern sea... and then got smashed to pieces by an unknown monster. We've got an awesome undersea maze of wrecked merchant ships for that one. Another storyline (focused on new, powerful items) involves adventuring in an underwater cave that sits below a volcano. A third storyline could take us to yet another locale - home to the forgotten race that lives below the waves... but I don't know if that one's going to make it all the way to the end (even though it might be my favorite design of all).

Shut up and take my money!!! This sounds amazing!!! Absolutely great!!! Please take your time with expansion. Please!!! We can all wait for it next year. Just please take your time!

Kolpertis_333
03-04-2021, 03:31 PM
That's the plan. While Vardan Valley and Festerfang took place in essentially one key location, we're planning to build a couple of different adventure zones to support each of the expansion storylines. One of the storylines involves a massive shipwreck - a merchant fleet that found its way to a distant continent at the edge of the eastern sea... and then got smashed to pieces by an unknown monster. We've got an awesome undersea maze of wrecked merchant ships for that one. Another storyline (focused on new, powerful items) involves adventuring in an underwater cave that sits below a volcano. A third storyline could take us to yet another locale - home to the forgotten race that lives below the waves... but I don't know if that one's going to make it all the way to the end (even though it might be my favorite design of all).Sounds great!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
03-04-2021, 05:41 PM

The part of the merchant fleet getting smashed by an unknown monster kind of reminds me to "Dagon", from Lovecraft.

Willl
03-04-2021, 06:28 PM
That's the plan. While Vardan Valley and Festerfang took place in essentially one key location, we're planning to build a couple of different adventure zones to support each of the expansion storylines. One of the storylines involves a massive shipwreck - a merchant fleet that found its way to a distant continent at the edge of the eastern sea... and then got smashed to pieces by an unknown monster. We've got an awesome undersea maze of wrecked merchant ships for that one. Another storyline (focused on new, powerful items) involves adventuring in an underwater cave that sits below a volcano. A third storyline could take us to yet another locale - home to the forgotten race that lives below the waves... but I don't know if that one's going to make it all the way to the end (even though it might be my favorite design of all).It sounds interesting! I imagined the ship from kraken isles got destroied and went into the deep sea

Anyway, Im really hoping for a 3-5 maps like the old expansion, maybe the underwater maps could have a new mechanic, with a new bar other than hp and mana..the oxygen bar (a gas bottle of oxygen everytime you enter in that map and you got limited time to end it before you die)

Can we get the future new arcane mythic set items drop from mobs and bosses of new maps?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-04-2021, 07:34 PM
It's gonna be under water!Are the mermaids hot?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cactus
03-04-2021, 10:28 PM

holding breath.. ran out of air.. need scuba gear :cold::ghost:

dynastygaming
03-04-2021, 10:29 PM
coooool!!! Thanks cinco!! Thanks devs!! Best game ever!! more power to yall!!!

Stormydragon
03-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Haha Cinco is the sort of devs we all need xD
Are the mermaids hot?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI hope so...

Cinco can you give the expansion a little story connection of Bloodcrab? Maybe where he came from, or ghost guy...
Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

flashio
03-06-2021, 05:08 PM

HI cinco seems u been answering, I'll try to ask.
Do u guys have any plans on temple event b4 new expansion comes or am I too naive?