PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting kicked off server..

razerfingers
04-21-2012, 05:20 PM
So i logged out switched to a diffrent toon dad called it kicked me off cause phone uses wifi ibelieve anyways i hung up and it still wont let me stay in game for more than 30sec it logs me in i see my character then it says you have been disconnected from the sever. Any ideas?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Late
04-21-2012, 05:35 PM
your being HACKED... maybe

XamenX
04-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Nope not being hacked, the thing happenned to my friends yesterday too. He was like why am I getting disconnected?
Probs your server crashed

razerfingers
04-21-2012, 05:43 PM
Hm, thanks. Im able to login to SL and DL just fine but still no luck on PL :/

Flaorakrisa
04-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Same thing is happening with me, I can play with unregistered account but if I login with my character it say "you have been disconnected from the server" I tried it both on my phone and my iPad... It's been like that for 2 days now.... Please fix this...

TYRANTO
04-22-2012, 07:34 AM
try re-installing PL on your device

Pinocciohh
04-22-2012, 07:44 AM
So i logged out switched to a diffrent toon dad called it kicked me off cause phone uses wifi ibelieve anyways i hung up and it still wont let me stay in game for more than 30sec it logs me in i see my character then it says you have been disconnected from the sever. Any ideas?

Yeh it's been happening to me recently, i don't know what's happening? O.o

Flaorakrisa
04-22-2012, 07:50 AM
try re-installing PL on your device

I can create unregistered account and game works fine... It just dont let me login with my registered account.
So I don't think there is anything wrong with my device... It must be the server....

Delphina
04-22-2012, 09:25 PM
Hm, thanks. Im able to login to SL and DL just fine but still no luck on PL :/

Have you tried reinstalling the application for PL?

razerfingers
04-22-2012, 11:29 PM
Have you tried reinstalling the application for PL?

yes, it didnt work after that i finally got it to work by logging into diffrent device but then it happened again and this time i cleared app data then it worked but before 2x damage weekend it didnt do this

Skeletonlord
04-22-2012, 11:46 PM

I had that, log in, go town, random disconnects. I don't think reinstalling PL will make a difference.

asommers
04-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Can you tell me which character is getting disconnected and exact steps you've taken to make the disconnect happen (from the launch of the app)?

-ALS

Flaorakrisa
04-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Character's name: Flaorakrisa
There are no actual steps... I just push the login button and as soon as It gets to "deal of the day" message, it disconnects me from server...
Maybe I should mention that I use the same account to play Dark Legends. But I, obviously, never play both gamesat the same time so It's not the case.

Flaorakrisa
04-23-2012, 12:56 PM
I also got $100 in iTunes GIF cards to buy 2k plat deal but I wasn't able to login to PL since Thursday night so I don't know if I missed the deal or I will still be able to get it as soon as my account is fixed?!

ScarletDagger
04-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Everyone having this problem go to "glen angels li bug" I found out the issue. I'm guessing it's the same for a few other guilds.

ScarletDagger
04-23-2012, 06:01 PM
"Fallen angels li bug"

Flaorakrisa
04-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Tested... it is a guild bug.... I managed to login from 10th attempt by switching very fast to my other toon who is in another guild (had to do it really quick before server disconnected me)
So far I don't think anybody who is in Fallen Angels Li guild can log in to PL unless they have tons who are not in our guild...
Devs pls fix that a.s.a.p.

ScarletDagger
04-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Tested... it is a guild bug.... I managed to login from 10th attempt by switching very fast to my other toon who is in another guild (had to do it really quick before server disconnected me)
So far I don't think anybody who is in Fallen Angels Li guild can log in to PL unless they have tons who are not in our guild...
Devs pls fix that a.s.a.p.
lol I already explained it. Everyone in fallen angels li can't get on. I've tested and proven. So, unless they can get on forums, they won't know what's wrong. And I have enough plat (downloaded 20 apps lol) to create a new guild. If you need me to sir.

Flaorakrisa
04-23-2012, 09:31 PM
lol I already explained it. Everyone in fallen angels li can't get on. I've tested and proven. So, unless they can get on forums, they won't know what's wrong. And I have enough plat (downloaded 20 apps lol) to create a new guild. If you need me to sir.

Don't worry buddy,
I'm pretty sure STS will fix it soon :) if not then someday hired them to ruin the biggest PL guild :)
Hmmm... Maybe it's the move to make our members join other guild?!
;)

ScarletDagger
04-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Don't worry buddy,
I'm pretty sure STS will fix it soon :) if not then someday hired them to ruin the biggest PL guild :)
Hmmm... Maybe it's the move to make our members join other guild?!
;)
Oh well like I said, I can make a new guild if you need it. As long as I get officer. At least lol.

RedYoshii
04-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Maybe your background is full of apps running.

razerfingers
04-24-2012, 07:03 PM
I havent been on for a few days, had jaw surgey and i look like a baloon lol but before that i cleared data and its working so far lemme see the toons guild before i go saying it works :P