PDA

View Full Version : I didn't get the plat I bought =\

omgidfk
04-21-2012, 06:13 PM
I've bought plat via the Google Play Store. This is the second time I've done it. The first time I got it almost right away. This time, no dice. I thought I'd give it a day but still nothing. I sent a email to the link provided on the play store and no response yet. I have the order receipt but its not in my plat history tab in the nexus my account section.

I thought it might be because my google play is using a different email than my DL character but, I've bought it before and it worked. So... yeah. any suggestions?

Electrifying
04-21-2012, 06:30 PM
It's probably because you used a different email. You should be buying plat with the same email as your DL email in order to get your currency. Try emailing support. They don't work on the weekends so you'll probably have to wait till Monday.

Deathpunch
04-21-2012, 07:55 PM
support(@)spacetimestudios.com will get you sorted. I doubt it has anything to do with different log in email addresses. Also, remove the ().

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Delphina
04-22-2012, 09:39 PM
I've bought plat via the Google Play Store. This is the second time I've done it. The first time I got it almost right away. This time, no dice. I thought I'd give it a day but still nothing. I sent a email to the link provided on the play store and no response yet. I have the order receipt but its not in my plat history tab in the nexus my account section.

I thought it might be because my google play is using a different email than my DL character but, I've bought it before and it worked. So... yeah. any suggestions?

Hello omgidfk,
Check out this link:
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20432838-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet