PDA

View Full Version : Old user questions

Elec
03-05-2021, 12:53 PM
Hi,
I used to play 2012 to 2015 and considering to play again.
My wife used to play with me and now kind of wanna play a game with me that could farm in a map together and I can't find anything like this game.

Anyways,
Mostly thinking of pve, which class would be good?
I used to play all 3 classes but mostly warrior and mage. At that time warriors were not welcome for elite runs because they lack dmg and even 3 rogues were the best at some point so I'm wondering if things have been same or changed.

I just found my old rogue account and my wife will use it. I'll need to make a new account.

Thanks in advance

umarrahim
03-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Warriors are really useful now.

Warriors are more than welcomed, they are a necessity for the most farmed map.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
03-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Hi,
I used to play 2012 to 2015 and considering to play again.
My wife used to play with me and now kind of wanna play a game with me that could farm in a map together and I can't find anything like this game.

Anyways,
I used to play all 3 classes but mostly warrior and mage. At that time warriors were not welcome for elite runs because they lack dmg and even 3 rogues were the best at some point so I'm wondering if things have been same or changed.

I just found my old rogue account and my wife will use it. I'll need to make a new account.

Thanks in advanceHey welcome back! I farmed lockeds and elite maps back then too.

Warriors are better now and are prefered by a lot of players at the very top tier farming parties. At this point ingame the classes are pretty balanced for pve overall. At least so far that you can play all classes in every map if you have gear. Best if you two choose different characters maybe if u play together always. You also need to level up first. The guides here might help since it is quite different to those times :)

Saint Jaffo
03-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Go mage. Mage supremacy.

Tiger Mike
03-05-2021, 01:03 PM
Warriors kick butt everywhere now :beguiled:
Mages are also pretty good too

BroknHeart/Nephop
03-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Since your wife will use rog and u guys will play together so in my view you should go for warrior. And warriors are very good now compared to past. They can do any map without any problem now. So I suggest u to go for warrior.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

BroknHeart/Nephop
03-05-2021, 01:06 PM
& with warrior ultimate skills and weapon and gear proc there damage are insane. They can melt boss if all proc at same time.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Anehazaz
03-05-2021, 01:10 PM
Mage class is pretty awesome!

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-05-2021, 02:12 PM
I used to play all 3 classes but mostly warrior and mage. At that time warriors were not welcome for elite runs because they lack dmg.

Thanks in advance

Go on YouTube.. Watch one among many war game play/rog/mage..
War is currently super strong... I'd say overall #1 in pve cuz wars have highest sustainability and his damage is out of the charts. Here's one ss I took with all procs.. The damage can go much morethan this but this will give an idea

That was taken with like 1600 str set.. Which is pretty cheep rn. If u want consistent dmg better go for mage/rog.. War is mostly burst dmg. (this image was taken 6+ months ago)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210305/58c77b41db7a85a81f7634b895d6c85a.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Elec
03-06-2021, 08:07 AM
Thank you everyone!
I made a warrior and started to level it up.
It's amazing to see some guild names that I used to see 6 years ago lol

AlfineMahesa
03-06-2021, 09:05 AM
Use ads for xp and pet xp when you turn in quest to get more xp

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-06-2021, 09:08 AM
Wlcm back! My husband n I play together as well. He’s a warrior, I’m rogue. We swap loots which is a plus.

Pinklips
03-06-2021, 09:18 AM
Warriors are good now, Mages are ok and Rogues are expensive, so go with War