PDA

View Full Version : Hide option for auras/effects

Kumsaati
03-05-2021, 02:06 PM
If there was a option such as hide auras/effects(especially for pets).
Would not it be better?

I think they are kinda eye straining for some also makes lag?

looiaqop
03-05-2021, 02:11 PM
No because then no one would buy auras anymore

Switchback
03-05-2021, 02:53 PM
No because then no one would buy auras anymore

Why? Only the people who feel a screen full of auras make them lag would use this feature?

Ilove_Poopoo
03-05-2021, 03:34 PM
This setting is a need at this point. And to those who oppose, I really don't see the thought process...

The thing is, supposedly, these shiny things should not affect game-play. But with how much there is to stack, it becomes a nuisance to everyone.

I repeat, not everyone has the best devices, nor do they have X-ray vision to see through the cluttered mess.

To adress the idea that players wouldn't buy vanities because of it, is not true.

When titles or badges were implemented, the developers shortly gave us the option to toggle off these for the sake of convenience and performance, or for whatever reason. But, that did not stop anyone from running the leaderboards or events.

Furthermore, If Sts are really at risk of financial losses because of it, then they wouldn't have had added these already existing options above. This is a non-issue.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

dualray
03-05-2021, 03:57 PM
It doesn’t bother me at all and I don’t get lag at all.
I personally don’t need this quote and quote enhancement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

octavos
03-05-2021, 04:19 PM
turning it off on all....... except people on your favorites list :)
I definitely would like the option to hide them from other people...as I play it can be troublesome to find my drops in levels with everyone having all the effects showing.

Stephencobear
03-05-2021, 08:48 PM
I merely want the option to turn off others auras on my screen only, the same as I can for titles badges & names (it’s no different!)

Not everyone will do this so the argument that it would hurt sales is not true. The person w the aura has no idea if I have it turned off.
We can turn off badges, and no one stopped running for them because of that, gimme a break

if you don’t want this feature, that is no reason I shouldn’t want it, and it’s no reason it should not exist

I do have extra lag and one device that can’t play this game anymore

looiaqop
03-05-2021, 08:50 PM
The aura to badge comparison is just so stupid. Thats all im gonna say about that

Stephencobear
03-05-2021, 08:52 PM
The aura to badge comparison is just so stupid. Thats all im gonna say about that

Prove your point

Saint Jaffo
03-05-2021, 09:12 PM
+1
We really need this. I have an acceptable phone and when I go to Paradise Pier and it's full of players with auras, my game runs slower. I use auras because I like them, not to show them to other people. I like watching my character with his own circle around it. I honestly don't care what auras are other players using, so an option to hide other player's auras would be a great addition.

Encryptions
03-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Cost only like 200$ for a good phone. But maybe option to disable them in pve maps? And some in towns that actually cause lag.
Badges can be disabled but not auras..
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
03-05-2021, 11:57 PM
Cost only like 200$ for a good phone.

Well, I wouldn’t judge what someone should be able to afford for a free game. The same device that can’t play al can play pl.

But maybe option to disable them in pve maps? And some in towns that actually cause lag.
Badges can be disabled but not auras

Yup

Ilove_Poopoo
03-06-2021, 01:23 AM
The aura to badge comparison is just so stupid. Thats all im gonna say about thatIf you'll call something stupid, just make sure you can back up why that is. In the contrary, that doesn't seem like the case [emoji2369].

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

gobbels
03-06-2021, 02:43 AM
Yes this is big problem at deep marsh, where u cant even see the gobby mother boss because everyone auras and pets hide it.

Oakmaiden
03-06-2021, 09:22 AM
In towns doesn’t bother me, but maps are becoming harder to deal with. Take Festerfang, someone use Magma aa and you can’t see the fire pools coming at ya. The bosses red zone is obliterated, ect. So yes an option to turn them off is needed. I too turned off badges cuz I don’t care about others achievements/rank/titles ect. Turned off loot broadcasting and marriage as well.

Viyi
03-06-2021, 09:37 AM
+1
It should be

Djon
03-08-2021, 03:29 PM
+++
I have a powerful phone and, in terms of performance, the aura does not bother me.
but lately there are too many effects on the screen that the eyes begin to strain and this creates discomfort.
I am for hiding the aura

AlfineMahesa
03-08-2021, 08:52 PM
What really lags me is when someone sets off a huge number of firecrackers-,-

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
03-09-2021, 04:33 AM
+111111111
Yeah we really need this!
I don't have problems with lags or seeing something. I want to disable effects, mostly of my equip sets or elix, because they dont suit with vanity outfits. For example you worked hard to get a nice black vanity+ auras outfit, but your red endless effect makes the whole thing purple instead. Same for green elix aura. I want to controll which effects i want to show.