PDA

View Full Version : anyone else having problems with pl?

razerfingers
04-21-2012, 06:49 PM
not able to login via chrome or my phone keep getting dissconnect i deleted and reinsalled on phone no use. only thing that works is DL and SL. i thought it was kinda weird but if its only me ehh, ohh well.:vwink:

Actionhank
04-21-2012, 07:22 PM
I've heard of it happening to someone else didn't happen to me maybe try resetting device then try power cycling Internet. Hope this helps.

Sky../
04-21-2012, 09:12 PM
It happens to a couple of my chars. My other chars are okay though.

Once i'm in the character selection screen and i choose said characters, i will get the "getting today's deals" screen, which is then followed by a "disconnected from the server"

I noticed it after the 2x damage patch. I have emailed sts friday morning, but no reply yet. The timing sucks, i know. I had wanted to play those chars to take advantage of the 2x damage. But with sts being off the weekends, they'll probably get the chance to "fix" this problem the same time the event ends.

Skeletonlord
04-22-2012, 09:12 AM
not able to login via chrome or my phone keep getting dissconnect i deleted and reinsalled on phone no use. only thing that works is DL and SL. i thought it was kinda weird but if its only me ehh, ohh well.:vwink:

Please bear in mind that Dark Legends has only just released and we are focusing on making that good. Also, Pocket Legends is a beautiful MMO with millions of people playing.

Try restarting your router, hope you get your problem sorted!

If you need to power cycle your computer, suggested earlier, visit this link : http://www.schrockinnovations.com/how-to-power-cycle-your-computer-and-internet-connection/

Datgirl
04-22-2012, 09:30 PM

exactly the same problem :(

Datgirl
04-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Please bear in mind that Dark Legends has only just released and we are focusing on making that good. Also, Pocket Legends is a beautiful MMO with millions of people playing.

Try restarting your router, hope you get your problem sorted!

If you need to power cycle your computer, suggested earlier, visit this link : http://www.schrockinnovations.com/how-to-power-cycle-your-computer-and-internet-connection/

It's definitely not about internet.
My another id doing fine.
Only the one with premium has this problem....

Datgirl
04-22-2012, 09:32 PM
It's definitely not about internet.
My another id doing fine.
Only the one with premium has this problem

razerfingers
04-22-2012, 11:11 PM
happend again today

Flaorakrisa
04-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Are you in Fallen Angels guild by any chance?

razerfingers
04-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Nope

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Flaorakrisa
04-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Anyway, it has something to do with the guild and not with your device or internet connection... so you might as well tell us what guild your character is in, hope its gonna help Devs to fix that issue fast.

razerfingers
04-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Anyway, it has something to do with the guild and not with your device or internet connection... so you might as well tell us what guild your character is in, hope its gonna help Devs to fix that issue fast.

I was in that guild before and would get slow fps and low ping lag and when i left it fixed it. But my bear farmer isnt in any guild it just crashes when i switch to that toon

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Chickenrunnn
04-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Changed ur account pw.. Once i dd that, and i didn't get disconnected anymore ^^