PDA

View Full Version : my alt got bug

profmsb
03-05-2021, 11:57 PM
hii...one of my alt got bug...its become kinda sooo slow when in event map,even with ss,outside the event,its normal...almost kinda like cant move...n the pet also like that...its happen only on one of my alt of the same acc n device...can u check? the bug alt is my mage,ign : profmsb

Advocacies
03-06-2021, 05:54 AM
Do u have any honor pieces equip it's more likely that honor piece equipment slow you outside town check carefully

profmsb
03-06-2021, 06:16 AM
nope....even using ss,its soo slow...n pet also affecting..so not bcuz of gear...its so slow ten time slower than when u walk without ss or normal gear....n its happen only when enter event map..only this one alt bcome like this

Advocacies
03-06-2021, 10:07 AM
nope....even using ss,its soo slow...n pet also affecting..so not bcuz of gear...its so slow ten time slower than when u walk without ss or normal gear....n its happen only when enter event map..only this one alt bcome like this

Check it's definitely honor piece or pet

profmsb
03-06-2021, 11:31 AM
lol...reread my rply...already check it..n event if use honor pet n gear...its not that kind of slow...n not only when in event map

Cinco
03-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Please check again - 'Profmsb' is wearing the Arlorian Artifact of Honor. The slow speed should go away if you un-equip this item / replace it with a non-Honor item.

profmsb
03-06-2021, 12:07 PM
ohh..sorry...miss check the arti was honor..thought it the rare arti...n didnt know honor gear will cause that super slow....thankyou advocacies n cinco for help...