PDA

View Full Version : leveling guide

itlahic
08-12-2010, 06:14 PM
im lv 14 almost 15 but i want to get to 45 soon. is there any way to lv fast

UltimaPixel
08-13-2010, 12:03 AM
go to Alien Oasis 2 and find groups for the 3rd dungeon, tombs of myras. Best exp in the game, though in order to get there, you have yo clear the 1st and 2nd dungeon if you have never done it before, and it might be hard to find teams what won't boot you instantly for being low level.

Raxie
08-13-2010, 02:30 AM
most people are against power leveling. however, if you really want to reach level 45, the fastest way is to go to tombs of mynas and look for level 45s that will help you power level.

gunnderakk
08-13-2010, 03:03 AM
yes definetly agree, power leveling isnt as fun, but is a very fast way to go, i will help u being power lvld if u would like, for free :)

Royce
08-13-2010, 03:47 AM
Uggg, just play the game. There's no reason to race for the level cap, and plenty of reasons not to (like becoming another one of the growing number of level 45s who have no idea how to play the game). Best way to level without doing yourself the disservice of joining the Mynas generation is simply to find good full groups at your level. Everyone gets experience for every kill, so you will level faster in a larger group that moves more quickly through maps.

jonboy
08-13-2010, 04:33 AM
Lol Royce, Mynas generation, now that meme deserves to live and I'll use it.

Spiritualist
08-13-2010, 04:57 AM
But guys, let's be honest, most people that play with their first character want that level 45 as quickly as they can. The real test is whether the player will stick around afterwards and try and help others with the new found power, or start a new character where perhaps they aren't so quick to see levelling as the be all and end all.

vulgarstrike
08-13-2010, 05:03 AM
I played through all the maps with my first character for the experience while the game constantly was being updated (swamps, skeller, ao, 1.3, WTF?) and I power leveled my second character because I was impatient.

jonboy
08-13-2010, 05:17 AM
I got no problem with powerleveling alts, as long as your familiar with the class.

Boonce
08-15-2010, 03:30 AM
Yeah I agree if starting out just find full parties. Hopefully soon they will start showing "average level" on the game screen rather than just the max level in the game. :o

BlackCrystal
01-13-2011, 02:14 AM
yes definetly agree, power leveling isnt as fun, but is a very fast way to go, i will help u being power lvld if u would like, for free :)

Hello :) I was woundering if you'd help me power level? my Pocket Legends name is: BlackCrystal

Norbert
01-13-2011, 12:09 PM
I played my first char through and wouldn't have it any other way. Exploring and enjoying all the dungeons is something you really can only do once. My other characters I played through (never heard of Mynas for leveling) until in their 30s/40s and then did some plasma/crush runs.

Also, playing through you'll meet chars of similar levels that you'll bond with and play with forever (well, and some you don't want to).

bladesword
01-23-2011, 06:39 AM
I played my first char through and wouldn't have it any other way. Exploring and enjoying all the dungeons is something you really can only do once. My other characters I played through (never heard of Mynas for leveling) until in their 30s/40s and then did some plasma/crush runs.

Also, playing through you'll meet chars of similar levels that you'll bond with and play with forever (well, and some you don't want to).

Realize this is a old thread.