View Full Version : Tired of playing alone.

FluffNStuff
04-21-2012, 08:26 PM
I don't know if it a lack of players, an energy issue, my level (19) or something with the matching mechanics but multiplayer is increasingly becoming solo. I tried the subway station, I choose missions from a variety of boards, and 2 out of 3 games I end up by myself. I even sit at the entrance hoping someone will come in, but they rarely do. Energy based mmo sounded great, but not if it costs the game it's multiplayer.

Zel
04-21-2012, 08:33 PM
I would just like to point out that I don't even know how to join someone else's open multiplayer game. That could be an issue with others.

Also im guessing that a large % of the player's will be iOS users.

When guilds come in I'm willing to bet it will be easier to find others to play with too

Jugernugetx
04-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Everyone's in town, pvp, or offline waiting. Waiting for one day quests. That seem to never finish.

FluffNStuff
04-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Z: when you click multiplayer, it is supposed to match you with other players on that board. Of course that assumes there are other players out there :(

Elyseon
04-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Thats why i went back to PL

Ardon
04-21-2012, 08:57 PM
I said it before. Energy does not belong in an Mmo. It just doesn't fit in. Im not even sure you can call DL a MMO anymore.

Sent from my Droid X

Otukura
04-21-2012, 09:04 PM
I believe that energy isn't actually the problem. I've been at the start, haven't killed a thing, and a friend said that on her screen there was no join button under my name. Low and behold, 2 minutes later, that join button magically appears, and she and another person almost instantly joined. I had done nothing but PM a few people.

StompArtist
04-21-2012, 09:08 PM

Taresafoo
04-21-2012, 09:18 PM
Well if it makes you feel better, add me, I'm terhasfangs in dl, I do lots of map runs

Fyrce
04-21-2012, 11:05 PM
Strange. I farm specific dungeons and most times, I end up in a group of 3. As long as I have energy, I can usually run with the same 2-3 people, unless I lose them by going elsewhere too fast.

Maybe it depends on where you are? I tend to favor gem dungeons...

I also always join from the map. I think it's faster.

Noobified
04-21-2012, 11:58 PM
I just got to the point where i'm just logging on to spend my energy points in non-PVE missions and logging off. It's not something i'm immersed in anymore. Level 20 - 9k/17k. At least i can passively level without paying too much attention to it. the game has turned more into just energy management and calculating which missions give the best exp:energy ratio rather than zombie mashing, which is what i was hoping to have more of. I guess the "mature" audiences like it like this.

Irony
04-22-2012, 02:33 PM
Tip: SOCIALIZE!

Most of the time people want to do missions but they don't want to go alone, what I do is that I go to Carvina, come up to a random guy or a chick (with Firebrands hopefully lol) and say: dude lets go farm missions for pinks! then they say yes and we go!

I found like 10 different cool friends doing that and I always have someone to farm missions with.