PDA

View Full Version : New player, two quick questions.

Xenu
04-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey guys! I'm Xenu and I'm pretty new around here. I'm level 11 I believe. Definitely 10-12, I can't recall exactly. I've decided I like the game enough to buy 10 bucks worth of Platinum, which is 65. What is the best way to spend this? I know it's recommended to upgrade to a "premium toon", is this done by buying one of the 2 50 platinum bundles available to me? If so, what should I do with the remaining 15 platinum? If not, what do I spend the 65 on? My other question is how important is a guild and what's the best way to find a good one? Thanks in advance, I look forward to making my purchase once I have some solid advice!

Elyseon
04-21-2012, 10:01 PM
For a new player i would recomend buy a vanity to make your character look cool

Xenu
04-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Alright, did some research and found out you xlcan only upgrade to a premium char prior to level 11. I was 12. Decided to start over as getting to 12 only took a couple days anyway and the starter pack has a lot of benefits. So, new question: do I buy the starter pack immediately or closer to level 10?

Shellkaz
04-22-2012, 08:44 AM
I'm not sure, if the weapon will scale to your level, but I can say that, I got my starter pack right from the beginning and I used the level 3 katanas that I got until I was level 9 or 10. Nothing better dropped for me and they were just pretty darn good.

Does anyone know if the weapon will scale to your level in the starter pack? I'm curious too because I'm considering starting another character. If the starter Pack scales I might consider waiting before I purchase one. Would be nice to have a better weapon later on in the game.

ArtStar
04-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi Xenu, and welcome to the forums/game!

If I were a young player with little money and I got 65 plat to spend..
I would buy a 15 plat outfit.
Some blood packs, and use the rest on xp.

Thats just me tho!